"24" Returns on Sunday, 1/14/07

I KNEW IT!! I knew Audrey was alive. This is getting good.

I did too.........

Cosign. The best episode of the season. This is the 24 I've been waiting for.

Now how in the hell do the Chinese have Dole's cell phone number and know how to contact Jack at that specific time. (They playing us)

Has anybody noticed how the time is not in 24hr(military) time like it use to be.

I did too.........

Now how in the hell do the Chinese have Dole's cell phone number and know how to contact Jack at that specific time. (They playing us)

Has anybody noticed how the time is not in 24hr(military) time like it use to be.

The call originally went to CTU and it was re-routed to Doyle's phone.

The call originally went to CTU and it was re-routed to Doyle's phone.

They even said that when the call came through. Fiyah, you being picky now...LOL I guess I never noticed the 24 hour format.

My favorite line from yesterday's show......"Say hello to your brother."

I KNEW IT!! I knew Audrey was alive. This is getting good.

:eek: I see I missed a treat...I'll be watching tonight, I think. I have 24 set on a Season Pass, on my DVR.

They even said that when the call came through. Fiyah, you being picky now...LOL :emlaugh: I guess I never noticed the 24 hour format.

My favorite line from yesterday's show......"Say hello to your brother."

I guess I missed that part.......:argue:

:smh: You critique this show waaaaaaaaaay too hard.

Fiyah, I'm with you. I caught that too. They did saw it was routed from CTU when it came in on Doyle's phone. However, why would CTU route the call without any type of clearance, asking who it was, discerning the urgency of the call, etc. at a time when Jack is out in the field just killing the terrorist leader?

When Jack killed Fayed and they located the bombs, I say what's next, they need a new plot now. Then comes Audrey. :smh: We said she was still alive. I don't want her back. I still don't trust her. I thought the Chinese gave Jack back to the US. :confused: Why would they be threatening him now by holding Audrey?

In spite of, I still can't wait to see Jack tell Palmer he(Palmer) owes him(Jack) one. :lmao:

When Jack killed Fayed and they located the bombs, I say what's next, they need a new plot now. Then comes Audrey. :smh: We said she was still alive. I don't want her back. I still don't trust her. I thought the Chinese gave Jack back to the US. :confused: Why would they be threatening him now by holding Audrey?

Does it make sense now?

Maybe the role of Wayne Palmer has some "twist's" like this..............I'm sure he gonna tighten up that jock strap after he talk's to Jack again.

What ya think now?

And I?m with you Warndalyn?ain?t really feeling ol boy?s character portrayal of Wayne Palmer?he hasn?t yet shown a look of confidence about any decision he has made and even if you ain?t sure at least LOOK confident?

Interested in hearing your feelings now after several more episodes.

Hmmmm, he will get hurt where he can't make decisions and the VP takes over.

I just got thru watching these last 2 hours on tape and I will say this was a good 2 hour episode.

Wayne better take Assads words to light........

Absolutely prophetic...

Looks like Ricky Shroeders(sp) character is gonna be a kick arse, ask questions later guy........Just wait till he and Jack get together as a team, CTU watch out.......

*snicker*

I don't Audrey is dead either and I think that that will be the plot for the movie.

I like this season, myself. Yes, the action is slower but the story and acting is better. Characters and storylines have more depth and development.
:tup:

ain't that the truth...just when you think you've got it all figured out, here comes something else. :lol:

:)

Oh well just when we thought the VP was set to go. The unthinkable happens. It was to easy for him to go. I should have known the writers had something up their sleeve. Now it seems that he knows about Jack's plan. It's going to get nasty. Palmer may never come back now. :angry:

I didn't even really see this show, on last night. I was trying to prepare my son for the TAKS today and talking on the phone too.

I guess Imma have to re-watch this episode tonight? Is it even worth my time?

This season is lost on me.
I just can't get into this season.
The writing and flowing edge of your seat storyline is just not there this year. :no:

Chole pouting all the time and wearing a dress just seem STRANGE.................ALMOST CREEPY. :lol:
1st time I have said that bout a woman. :lmao:

Awww man my VCR tape ran out when Jack and Xiang(sp) were in the house, Jack asking where was Audrey. What happened after that??? (Dang I thought I had enough tape lol)

Audrey's all fugged up in the head now...what the hell did they do to her. She's acting like a crackhead, twitching and all.

Ummmmm, Where the hell did Heller come from? Didn't he die in that car crash? If he didn't die, how in the hell did he get to CTU so fast at 1:00am in the morning???

Hmmm, some famous words....

Heller "Jack, stay away from my daughter. You're cursed, everyone you touches dies."

Ummmmm, Where the hell did Heller come from? Didn't he die in that car crash? If he didn't die, how in the hell did he get to CTU so fast at 1:00am in the morning???

Nah he didn't die. Back when that accident happened, they said he survived. However, I'm also wondering how he got there so fast.

They really did a number on Audrey. She's all messed up in the head now.

Shot Milo dead in his head......POW!!!

I knew that Jacks dad was gonna be back and try to get his grandson back. It's just so strange and stupid that CTU can be hacked by so many people and everyone has access to that place.

3 hrs left on this season......

Shot Milo dead in his head......POW!!!

I knew that Jacks dad was gonna be back and try to get his grandson back. It's just so strange and stupid that CTU can be hacked by so many people and everyone has access to that place.

3 hrs left on this season......

Fiyah, did you miss the part where they said that Granddaddy Bauer gave Cheng the security layout for CTU? They didn't just hack on a wing and a prayer.

Back