"24" Returns on Sunday, 1/14/07

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
...make sure you tune in, or set your DVR's...it's a 2 hour Season Premiere. I can't wait to see my main man Jack Bauer. :tup:

Fiyah mane, I know you'll be watching. :nod:

I've already seen the first four episodes and the first act of the fifth episode, and let me tell ya, this season is off to a very good start. 24 is off the hook.

IS this a show you have to watch from the beginning (1st series)?

Only if you want the whole background on Jack Bauer and all the characters from CTU, but since each season is a few years apart you can start watching it without now. You have to see the whole season though so you don't miss out on any hour.....

IS this a show you have to watch from the beginning (1st series)?

To get the full experience, yes. Although like Fiyah said, each season is a few years apart, typically 2-3, so you can start watching and kinda pick up on it, although it's not the same as watching it from the beginning. You can go here and read about past seasons. The concept of the show goes like this. Each season takes place over 24 one hour episodes, in real time. So the entire season takes place in the span of one day on the show. There's also a running clock at the beginning and end of each commercial break. I actually didn't start watching until about 1/3 of the way through season 4. A few friends kept telling me that I needed to start watching it, but recommended that I start from the beginning. So I acquired the season 1 dvd set and decided to give it a try. I was hooked almost immediately. I proceeded to watch the first 3 season in about a 3 week span, LOL!! I was THAT hooked. One of the best things about 24 is that it keeps you on your toes, and it's filled with action. Season 6 has good promise as well. I can't wait.

I started watching at the beginning of season 4. Hooked from show 1. Then I went back and watched all the previous seasons in a few weeks span. I knew I was hooked with I got the CTU ringtone. My friends all love the show too. We have a premiere party every January for the 4 hour opening. I can't wait.

I started watching at the beginning of season 4. Hooked from show 1. Then I went back and watched all the previous seasons in a few weeks span. I knew I was hooked with I got the CTU ringtone. My friends all love the show too. We have a premiere party every January for the 4 hour opening. I can't wait.

You got a "24" ringtone too? LOL. I have the theme music from the show as my ringtone for text messages.

Um ok....just watched my FIRST FULL EPISODE of 24! I have always kept up with it through co-workers and friends, but until now had never had a chance to watch it. I'm one of those folks that if I don't catch it at the beginning i HATE playing catch up mid-way through. And knowing that 24 is all about what happens in one day, I didn't want to start out half a day behind...LOL!

Anyway, I made a point to be ready for this season and will look to watch DVDs or catch up anyway i know how. All I know is this...tonight was OFF DA CHAIN!! oy my goodness....woooooooweeeee!! I can't wait until Monday night...two more hours!!

AND I AM LOVING ALL THE BLACK FOLKS!!!!!!!!! YESS!!:tup:

But of course I have many questions so will ya'll PLEASE be patient with me as I try to catch up?

*how did Palmer's brother become President...wasn't he chief of staff or something like that?

*how did the firstl President die and where is his wife?

*why does so much fall on Jack's shoulders? At what point did he become the 'go to' man?

That's all for now...I will look to read ya'll's post from this point on to keep me up to date...I know I can always count on my TSPN folks to keep me on point.

Thanks in advance!

JACK IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :jump:

Jack Goes Vampire

:lol::lol:

Jack went Vampire on the old boy:lol:. Talk about taking a bite out of terrorism. And then he spit out the "meat" like it didn't taste good.:lol:

Mike Tyson should be proud.:lol:

Another "Jack moment.":lol:

Regards.

Re: Jack Goes Vampire

:lol::lol:

Jack went Vampire on the old boy:lol:. Talk about taking a bite out of terrorism. And then he spit out the "meat" like it didn't taste good.:lol:

Mike Tyson should be proud.:lol:

Another "Jack moment.":lol:

Regards.

Oh i screamed out loud...I was like awwwwwschit he bit him, just bit down and latched on for like 10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Um ok....just watched my FIRST FULL EPISODE of 24! I have always kept up with it through co-workers and friends, but until now had never had a chance to watch it. I'm one of those folks that if I don't catch it at the beginning i HATE playing catch up mid-way through. And knowing that 24 is all about what happens in one day, I didn't want to start out half a day behind...LOL!

Anyway, I made a point to be ready for this season and will look to watch DVDs or catch up anyway i know how. All I know is this...tonight was OFF DA CHAIN!! oy my goodness....woooooooweeeee!! I can't wait until Monday night...two more hours!!

But of course I have many questions so will ya'll PLEASE be patient with me as I try to catch up?

*how did Palmer's brother become President...wasn't he chief of staff or something like that?

*how did the firstl President die and where is his wife?

*why does so much fall on Jack's shoulders? At what point did he become the 'go to' man?

That's all for now...I will look to read ya'll's post from this point on to keep me up to date...I know I can always count on my TSPN folks to keep me on point.

Thanks in advance!

Do you really want the answers to those questions seeing that you wanna watch the DVDs of previous seasons?

*how did Palmer's brother become President...wasn't he chief of staff or something like that?They did not tell us.Well they mentioned he became president 2 months ago,but that's all they revealed about that.

*how did the firstl President die and where is his wife? He was assassinated.

*why does so much fall on Jack's shoulders? At what point did he become the 'go to' man? He was part of special forces" Delta Force"

Thanks in advance!

Jack is the baddest White man on the planet.

Loved the first two episodes. That damn Jack is the man, but he seems to be losing a step. Jack mentioned a couple of times that he does not think he can do this anymore.

Back