"24" Returns on Sunday, 1/14/07

I said the same thing when the show started. I am not feeling Wayne Palmer.

I can't believe Curtis is gone. First Bodie and now Curtis. :what:

Yep he nothing like his brother, David......

They have always said on this show and it's actual policy that the US will not negotiate with terrorist. Wayne has done nothing but negotiate with them and them everything they wanted.

Bodie is really dead, but Curtis's death is still undeterimned.

I now have shows that I have to watch Monday thru Thurs (24, CSI Miami, The Unit, Boston Legal, Friday Night Lights, CSI Las Vegas & ER).....The VCR/DVD recorder will be working overtime this spring.

Yep he nothing like his brother, David......

They have always said on this show and it's actual policy that the US will not negotiate with terrorist. Wayne has done nothing but negotiate with them and them everything they wanted.

Bodie is really dead, but Curtis's death is still undeterimned.
I don't like Wayne Palmer as president, but I shole do like lookin' at him. :ebrow: He still has absolutely NAYTHING on DENNIS HAYSBERT, though. :flippy:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't like Wayne Palmer as president, but I shole do like lookin' at him. :ebrow: He still has absolutely NAYTHING on DENNIS HAYSBERT, though. :flippy:

Me either for now.
When they said he was President on Sunday, that almost killed the show for me cause I was wondering how in the heck can a person go from being his brother PR man to President. :lol:

Then saying it was 2 years later kinda made it fall into reality.
Run for office..................Win on sympathy vote. :nod:

Now.........................Remember that last President started the season off weak as hell.
Could not stand to see him on the show.

Then he turned out to be the devil, and I was watching every week just to see if he was going to catch a bullet.

Maybe the role of Wayne Palmer has some "twist's" like this..............I'm sure he gonna tighten up that jock strap after he talk's to Jack again.

Nucler bomb, shot his friend........................JACK'S PI$$ED LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

I?m glad to see that you all have some of the same thoughts/questions that I have, even thought ya?ll are veteran 24 watchers.

I ain?t feeling Sonia Palmer?s boyfriend something don?t sit right?and whatever accent?s he supposed to have he?s messing it up.

And I?m with you Warndalyn?ain?t really feeling ol boy?s character portrayal of Wayne Palmer?he hasn?t yet shown a look of confidence about any decision he has made and even if you ain?t sure at least LOOK confident?but I DO like looking at him?but Dennis, YOU?RE IN GOOD HANDS Haysbert? Ummmm-mmmm?saw him in person at the Sugar Bowl and he looks even better up close and in person?he is just a s e x y man. Period.

But I digress?and ya?ll are right?they didn?t say Curtis was dead?I kept waiting on a signal that they didn?t get a pulse, but they never gave it. Next thing we saw Jack was running to throw up?

And I am REALLY hating this whole love triangle with Chloe, it?s really messing up the flow?I am NOT feeling Morris (her current boyfriend/lover whatever?is that his name?)?what does she see in him anyway? He seems suspect on so many levels?

The fact that they went through all of that for TWO HOURS and the bomb was STILL detonated! Wow!!

All I can say is DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN this show is good!! :jump: The writing is excellent!! Wooooo-weee?how can ya?ll manage to wait a full week to see it every week?! Between waiting on 24 and Grey?s Anatomy, I just won?t be able to stand it!

BTW: From the "funny observation" side of this show. :lol:

Jack had gotten soft..............Feeling sorry for MoFo's and shat. :goof:

When he did his first interagation on ole boy him and Si-eed? took out that bombed house Sunday night, I was ready for the first "Jack KNEECAP" of the season with a .40 bullet str8 through it. :goof:

Jack backed off and said "He could see it in his eye's he didn't know anything".

SI-eed looked at him, frowned, picked up a knife and gave the OLE KNEECAP torture a new look.
He shoved that knife str8 into ole boy's knee.
Dude started giving up everything and everybody.

I rolled.............................:lol:

And yes..................Chloe's "luv triangle" ain't working for me.
Chloe in a dress ain't even working..........:goof:...........Put another rifle in her hands like last year.

.........And I?m with you Warndalyn?ain?t really feeling ol boy?s character portrayal of Wayne Palmer?he hasn?t yet shown a look of confidence about any decision he has made and even if you ain?t sure at least LOOK confident?

He acting like "Melvin" hiding behind the bushes in front of his house when Otis went to ask his Momma could he sing in his group in the Temptations. That don't work for this character.

And I am REALLY hating this whole love triangle with Chloe, it?s really messing up the flow?I am NOT feeling Morris (her current boyfriend/lover whatever?is that his name?)?...

That's what my sister said when she called me last night. I'll say the same thing I told her: it don't work and won't work because Cloe is in love with Jack. She'll throw herself in front of a bullet for him and I won't be surprised if she eventually dies off on the show doing just that.

Regards.

That's what my sister said when she called me last night. I'll say the same thing I told her: it don't work and won't work because Cloe is in love with Jack. She'll throw herself in front of a bullet for him and I won't be surprised if she eventually dies off on the show doing just that.

Regards.

See that's what I said. Girlfriend is ALL in-love with Jack. She will do anything for him. But he's doesn't even have a clue and wouldn't be interested anyway.

:lmao:
He acting like "Melvin" hiding behind the bushes in front of his house when Otis went to ask his Momma could he sing in his group in the Temptations. That don't work for this character.

:lmao: :lmao:

Regards.

I knew curtis was dead because Jack wasnt gonna miss. Only options Jack had was to kill him or Paralyze him so he couldnt get a shot off. Jack wasnt gonna leave Curtis with a itshbag for the rest of his life so he had to kill him...

Now that Jack is back in this itsh, somebody is going to get fugged up real bad.

Wayne played the only cards he could play. I want to see how he acts to a Nuclear strike. If it was me, retribution would have to come in a hurry and I would be Nuking the middle east before the end of the 24 hours.

They have always made Curtis as the weak one. Wasn't he like the next in line to be the head of the LA CTU, then they gave it to ole boy (can't remember his name), the one who dayum near end up being a drunk.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If they don't stop killing off all the black folks, Imma stop watching this schitt. :mad:

Yeah I thought about Cybil of The Tom Joyner Morning Show. She was a die hard "24" fan until they had David Palmer killed.

Roger Cross(Curtis) was a major co-star on the Sci-Fi Channel's FIRST WAVE. He played the role of a lead alien assassin that killed other alien's that had sympathy for humans and that tried to live a human lifestyle. He was cold in that series. I hope he get some major screen roles on the big screen.

Only a few more hours to go. :jump:

Jack has X-ed Girlfriends on Mondays off my show list.

Got the VCR ready for tonight, my sons basketball game is tonight and I'm not sure if we'll be back home by then.

Jack is gonna be ruthless tis season. Jack should have told Curtis to just wait and hold his feeling in. Remember Jack killed Nina years after they were thru with her for killing his wife in season 1.

OK....................The guy with all the survaliance equipment is back in the mix.

Do this mean BAROOS will be making a comeback.
We still ain't seen that kid since they traded him for Jack 2 seasons ago.

Got the VCR ready for tonight, my sons basketball game is tonight and I'm not sure if we'll be back home by then.

Jack is gonna be ruthless tis season. Jack should have told Curtis to just wait and hold his feeling in. Remember Jack killed Nina years after they were thru with her for killing his wife in season 1.
Jack is ruthless er'season....:swink:

My DVR is ready each and every Monday night for 24...I record them all. :nod:

OK....................The guy with all the survaliance equipment is back in the mix.

I didn't see that one coming with him being Jack's brother. Now Jack's family is coming into this with his father, brother, sister in law....DAM!!!

Back