"24" Returns on Sunday, 1/14/07

By pbla

*how did the firstl President die and where is his wife? He was assassinated.

He was assassinated, but it was after he was out of office - i.e., he was Former President David Palmer at the time of his death. That's all I'm going to tell you - see Season 5.

Get The DVD's. We can't do the show justice, anyway, trying to bring you up to date. Seasons 1 and 5 are especially worth it. Three and Four were very good. Two was also good but had some elements that were distractions. The writers and producers learned from 2 and made sure not to repeat those snafus.

Regards.

Loved the first two episodes. That damn Jack is the man, but he seems to be losing a step. Jack mentioned a couple of times that he does not think he can do this anymore.

That's what I thought too. He had that "DAYUM" look on his face when old boy stuck that knife in that guys knee, after Jack thought he couldn't get him to talk.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
OK Jack is FUGGING GULLY!!!! Did yall see how he bit ole boys throat the fugg out! All this after the Chinaman said Jack hadnt spoken a word in 2 fuggin years!!! When I saw that Arab going to check on Jack after jack pulled off the heart monitor, I knew he was about to go all Rambo!

The new Supervisor Nadia could seriously get the business. she is a marked improvement ofer Samwise Gamgee from last year.

The new Supervisor Nadia could....................

.........be this year's plant in CTU (there's always one, we all know their screening procedures for employees is sad). Did you hear her speaking Arabic to the old boy when she asked him where was his honor. But better yet, Cloe busted her on leaving that firewall open. An accident..........hmmmmmmmmm.

Regards.

.........be this year's plant in CTU (there's always one, we all know their screening procedures for employees is sad). Did you hear her speaking Arabic to the old boy when she asked him where was his honor. But better yet, Cloe busted her on leaving that firewall open. An accident..........hmmmmmmmmm.

Regards.

I also picked up on that. I made a mental note because I'm thinking the same as you. She may turn out to be working for the other team.

What's up with President Palmer's sister? What is she tryng hide from the Feds?

Regards.

Her last name is Yassir, or something like that, but I think she's a bit too obvious to be the mole. Typically with the moles of the past, you couldn't pick them out this soon into the season. I actually think that something is up with President Palmer's sister. Milo or Chloe's ex could also be the mole. Regardless, I'm just glad that season 6 is finally here.

Re: Jack Goes Vampire

:lol::lol:

Jack went Vampire on the old boy:lol:. Talk about taking a bite out of terrorism. And then he spit out the "meat" like it didn't taste good.:lol:

Mike Tyson should be proud.:lol:

Another "Jack moment.":lol:

Regards.

Jack went off didnt he. He fugg me up when he bit that man. Jack is still a bad man. You know it mess me up when it first came on. Jack come off a plane with beard handcuff. Damn he went from being on a boat to bein hostage for two years. Then who is president Palmer brother this is going to be a wild ride this season. :)

Speaking of moles and such, why is it that whomever has the presiden't ear, I think the guys name is Tim or Tom, why does that character always seem suspect to me? I don't trust his butt as far as I can throw him....:smh:

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack shoots Curtis!!!! I am in shock.....All I can come up with to say is WOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curtis ain't dead. But he won't return this "day."

I ain't feeling Wayne Palmer as President.

Regards.

I was thinking that as well. We all should know by now not to jump to conclusions with this show. I have heard a few rumors with the name Tony Almeida as well...

Great first 4 hours. :jump: Can't wait for next Monday.

I had a chance to watch the DVR of Larry King too. I can't wait to see how Martha Logan comes back into play and Jack's father and brother.

Where is Mike Novich? I want him back. Wayne probably won't bring him in since his brother had issue with him before his death. I still miss David Palmer. Looks like Regina King will be the Sherry Palmer of this season. I don't trust her boyfriend. :smh:

I guess Curtis being killed :bawling: is making room for Ricky Shroeder's entrance.

I love Chloe but the side story with her two men is getting on my nerves already. :tdown:

Great first four hours: I only have two question.......

1. Why all this gotta go on while we have a black president

2. Who would win in a fight with Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris......Chuck does have the cure for cancer with one tear

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Does Jack have the most F'ed up days or what? There is no way the US can send me to a Chinesse prison, bring me back to die, then expect me to help find some knucks. I would have told President Palmer to kiss my -ss.

Bauer would fugg Norris up. The only real contest is between Bauer and James Bond.

Curtis died like a b!tch tonite.

I can't believe Jack shot Curtis...and it was a clean shot to the throat. Damn! :smh:

Man. Curtis was like family to me.....all the way back to season two. Someone please put up a tribute to Curtis....:bawling:

R I P Curtis Manning :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Hey,they did not say Curtis was dead. Anyway after Cloe told Jack that Assad beheaded some members of his unit,I knew Curtis wa going to get Assad.

Somebody tell me CURTIS ain't dead...........:angry: ..................Just out cold from the gunshot. :angry:
Jack is bout to take it to a new level.

Buchanan: "I thought you were out".
Jack: "Not after today.............Not after this".

Curtis ain't dead. But he won't return this "day."

I ain't feeling Wayne Palmer as President.

Regards.

I said the same thing when the show started. I am not feeling Wayne Palmer.

I can't believe Curtis is gone. First Bodie and now Curtis. :what:

They still have some questions to answer,though.They just jump right in the middle of the third act. Man these writers hit the ground running at full speed.

I still say Curtis ain't dead.

They still have some questions to answer,though.They just jump right in the middle of the third act. Man these writers hit the ground running at full speed.

I still say Curtis ain't dead.
U don't think Curtis is dead? Why, pbla?

Back