"24" Returns on Sunday, 1/14/07

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
OMG, did anybody see the South Park last night? LMAO!!! It was based on 24. LOLOL!

24:

This episode has numerous references to the show 24. Including Cartman using Jack Bauer's raspy voice, the screen-splitting and the clock timer, even Cartman's cell phone ring is exactly like the CTU one. Kyle seems to be playing the part of Chloe O'Brian, Jack Bauer's techie.

Also, the head of the CIA looks a lot like Bill Buchanan.

I just finished...That was hilarious...Especially when the power went out. I'm not a huge South Park fan, but those guys ARE good. Can't take that away.

Aww man I cracked up!!! lol They lost count of where they were. Then you had Cartman trying to torture the parents with gas...his OWN gas. :lmao:

Aww man I cracked up!!! lol They lost count of where they were. Then you had Cartman trying to torture the parents with gas...his OWN gas. :lmao:

Must be some kind of male humor. :xeye:

I can go with the storyline of Nadia and the new field agent working together. I still don't trust Morris or Milo though. Milo and Nadia don't have the chemistry of Tony & Michelle. I miss them.

What the hell got into Palmer to launch the missile.....

He just called them off and now he tells them to launch it...... :smh:

I knew Gridenko was gonna chop his arm off when the tech told him what it will do to track him. Now how in the hell do they put that big arse transmitter on him and not expect them to know about it and then make it so easy for it to be dismattled........

What the hell got into Palmer to launch the missile.....

He just called them off and now he tells them to launch it...... :smh:

I knew Gridenko was gonna chop his arm off when the tech told him what it will do to track him. Now how in the hell do they put that big arse transmitter on him and not expect them to know about it and then make it so easy for it to be dismattled........
I didn't quite get that last night either...do you think that doctor is injecting him w/something, other than his meds? :read:

Too many boring love angles and crazy shat. :shame:
CTU AGENT's with beef like Tupac and Biggie. :lol:
Palmer go from comatose to normal in a jack flash minute running the country.:eek:

I still ain't got over the fact that they succeded in blamming the bombing on a SINGLE person that would have been stripped searched and ex-rayed before setting foot in Washington............Let alone the White House Bunker. :eye:

The writing is beginning to slip.:)

I ran across a few spoilers and know a couple of things from next week's episode. I won't spoil it for you all, but lets just say that there is a good reason for Palmer going ahead with the strike.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Too many boring love angles and crazy shat. :shame:
CTU AGENT's with beef like Tupac and Biggie. :lol:
Palmer go from comatose to normal in a jack flash minute running the country.:eek:

I still ain't got over the fact that they succeded in blamming the bombing on a SINGLE person that would have been stripped searched and ex-rayed before setting foot in Washington............Let alone the White House Bunker. :eye:

The writing is beginning to slip.:)

I'm with you Stagga.

I ran across a few spoilers and know a couple of things from next week's episode. I won't spoil it for you all, but lets just say that there is a good reason for Palmer going ahead with the strike.

Keep watching. Some things that don't make sense now will make more sense in future episodes.

I know but I got to keep up with the current episodes.....

I read some of those same spoilers and more spoilers that go all the way through the end of the season, and you're right, Palmer launched that missile for a good reason.

Back