"24" Returns on Sunday, 1/14/07

That's what I was thinking, she'd cut herself....I never saw the stabbing of Logan coming. That one caught me waaaaaay off guard. :eek:

I had forgot all about her. Is this the first time they have shown her? I know it is 2 years later but is she really with the agent?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I had forgot all about her. Is this the first time they have shown her? I know it is 2 years later but is she really with the agent?

Man..................I started to call you last night the minute she started hacking that fruit up with that knife.:lmao:

A MAD WOMAN with a KNIFE in the room with the man that tried to kill her.:lol:

MAD WOMAN + KNIFE = SOMEBODY GETTING CUT.:nod:
Ole President should have had them agent's watching her arse.:lmao:

Man..................I started to call you last night the minute she started hacking that fruit up with that knife.:lmao:

A MAD WOMAN with a KNIFE in the room with the man that tried to kill her.:lol:

MAD WOMAN + KNIFE = SOMEBODY GETTING CUT.:nod:
Ole President should have had them agent's watching her arse.:lmao:

He should have left when Martha started cutting the fruit.

It would not suprise me if it was Agent Doyle or Milo. Milo knew letting Nadia using his access was wrong, but did it anyway. It was too easy to try and connect her to the terrorist.

Thought it was kinda slow until the end.

Don't like the VP and I don't like the new Agent Doyle. He seems like a "wanna be" Jack.

I agree. I don't like Doyle either. The VP reminds me of our current administration. Also, I don't think Audrey is dead.

I don't Audrey is dead either and I think that that will be the plot for the movie.

I like this season, myself. Yes, the action is slower but the story and acting is better. Characters and storylines have more depth and development.

I think its Milo. There is always a mole in CTU.

Regards.

I agree w/each of you...Audrey is not dead...I don't believe it for one second. Also, Milo is very suspect to me. I knew they'd pin this on the Muslim/Arab chic...it was too easy.

I don't Audrey is dead either and I think that that will be the plot for the movie.

I like this season, myself. Yes, the action is slower but the story and acting is better. Characters and storylines have more depth and development.

I think its Milo. There is always a mole in CTU.

Regards.

Taking a page from Fiyah's notebook from last year, the folks at 24 are playing the viewers for Crazy. The VP is trying to pen the bomb on the terrorist dude that was set to denounce terrorism. Now that guy was in US custody before he made it to the White House Bunker. Am I supposed to believe that this guy was able to sneak a bomb into the bunker? No security personel checked him out for anything? :shame:

Thought it was kinda slow until the end.

Don't like the VP and I don't like the new Agent Doyle. He seems like a "wanna be" Jack.

I agree. I don't like Doyle either. The VP reminds me of our current administration. Also, I don't think Audrey is dead.

The way I figure, Ya'll better get used to him.
Jack going to look for his sweetheart's killer in China when this is over like he said remember.

Doyle...............(:swink: THAT'S A HELL OF A NAME..............MUST BE AN ARSE KICKER and NAME TAKER LIKE OLE STAGGA:swink: )..............Gonna be the New Jack next season I'll bet.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It would not suprise me if it was Agent Doyle or Milo. Milo knew letting Nadia using his access was wrong, but did it anyway. It was too easy to try and connect her to the terrorist.

Milo is the leak........................He set Nadia up.
They get caught doing illegal shat and then moment's later, the terrorist is able to disable there tracking unit's watching that drown.
That one ain't hard to figure out.
Chole gonna smoke him out now that she's on the trail.

BTW: Ain't this the second time Nadia has been set up?
Didn't she get to see the "man with the little breifcase" last season when the black woman set her up the same way?

She need to quit or sue CTU.:lol:

Taking a page from Fiyah's notebook from last year, the folks at 24 are playing the viewers for Crazy. The VP is trying to pen the bomb on the terrorist dude that was set to denounce terrorism. Now that guy was in US custody before he made it to the White House Bunker. Am I supposed to believe that this guy was able to sneak a bomb into the bunker? No security personel checked him out for anything? :shame:

Most rational people would not. But, like someone referred to earlier, just look at the current real-life situation we are in. You would think that rational people would not have fallen for the stuff current leaders of this country have sold and are still selling, but they are.

It's t.v., a good yarn; and I just take it at that. I leave the psycho-analysis of it to others. The storyline is good and I'm enjoying it.

Regards.

On another note: that scene-stealing Chloe knows how to get straight to the point:

Morris: "what was that (the kiss) for?"
Chloe: "Just checking your breath.":lol::lol::lol:

Regards.

What if Chloe is the mole? Eeewwww, that would be NICE because no one would have EVER THUNK IT!

They better not do that. Jack would be more devastated by that than he was about Nina and I'd spearhead a letter writing campaign. :lol:

She was not set up. The terrorist used a chip that allowed him to basically hack into her system remotely.

Yep......................That guy they chasing is more advanced with COMPUTER Technology/Survellience than they are.:nod:
That was his thang before he actually blowing up shat as they found out in Episode 1 when they tried to sneek up on him.
He knew they were comming.

Bet the mole is the guy that "found" the chip in the first place that tried to get shat started with the new agent working with Jack.

BTW: Using the retarted compurter wiz was wrong.
Had them 2 little fingers tapping away. :lol:

Back