"24" Returns on Sunday, 1/14/07

Yeah I noticed that too.

Gradndpappy Bauer is almost the as cold as Jack. I guess it runs in the family. He had plenty of time to gather that type of information while he was at CTU earlier in the day after Graem died.

Shot Milo dead in his head......POW!!!

Dead instantly. My mouth fell wide open.
That makes room for the Doyle/Nadia love story like Tony/Michelle.
I'm so not feeling this sensitive Chloe role. Bring back the old Chloe.

I didn't really care for Milo...I saw that coming, too. I knew when he asked the Director of CTU to step forward, he was gonna kill em and I figured someone would take the fall for Nadia....big dummy. He should have let Nadia step forward. :emlaugh:

Hmmmm, Why does Phillip want Josh to be with him sooooooo bad?

Like he said, "to continue his legacy"

And Marilyn was sooooooooo interested in knowing what Phillip told Josh.

Maybe, just maybe........... Phillip :sperm: Marilyn :devil2:

2 hour finale next week, I'll have to catch it tape delayed since my daughter has her 5th grade dinner and awards ceremony next Monday.

Hmmmm, Why does Phillip want Josh to be with him sooooooo bad?

Like he said, "to continue his legacy"

And Marilyn was sooooooooo interested in knowing what Phillip told Josh.

Maybe, just maybe........... Phillip :sperm: Marilyn :devil2:

2 hour finale next week, I'll have to catch it tape delayed since my daughter has her 5th grade dinner and awards ceremony next Monday.

You know, the thought crossed my mind. Early in the season most of us thought the boy looked like Jack... Hmmm....

Never thought about that, either........Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ain't it interesting how "take no prisoners - big bad man" Vice-president Noah whimped out and is willing to "kidnap" and sacrifice a "boy" when the big bad wolf Russian president huffed and puffed and gave him two hours to get that circuit board. I don't care how you cut it; kidnapping a boy is whimpy move.

Regards.

"24" renewed for 2 more days

The clock on "24" will keep ticking for two more seasons.

Fox has renewed the Emmy-winning real-time drama starring Kiefer Sutherland through the 2008-09 season. Sutherland is already locked to stay with the show through 2009.

:jump: :jump:

"24" renewed for 2 more days

:jump: :jump:

:jump: :jump: :jump:

By the way, where is Wayne? Looks like they gave us the black president for a few shows to sooth us over for complaining about David being killed off. Where is Regina King? The storyline with her and her boyfriend seems to have been so insignificant.

:jump: :jump: :jump:

By the way, where is Wayne? Looks like they gave us the black president for a few shows to sooth us over for complaining about David being killed off. Where is Regina King? The storyline with her and her boyfriend seems to have been so insignificant.

I was talking with some coworkers about the storyline this year. They have not given us much closure on a lot of stories this year. It seems they tried to put to many angles on the terror plot for this season.

Remember too, that they keep rosters of actors/actresses and storylines that were not resolved for future episodes/seasons. For example, we were saying the same thing about Cheng this time last year.

7:30pm for me, so I can fast forward through the commercials. :)

I started watching my tape at midnight and just finished the 2 hr finale.....

Another day over with Jack in the wind......

They left some things opened that you could think about.

Did anyone go watch The Rookie?

Looks like the 24 movie is a Prequel......

I'm disappointed in the finale. Season 4 was the best.
Oh well, let me begin to twindle my thumbs until January.

I'm disappointed in the finale. Season 4 was the best.
Oh well, let me begin to twindle my thumbs until January.

I grudgingly agree. I almost think they should have found a way to stretch a couple of the storylines so they would be tied up at the end, instead of a few weeks prior. The end was rather anti-climatic to me.

The last 10 minutes of "Jack saying good-bye to Audrey" was not necessary. Overall, it was kinda anti-climatic with the endings as they had to be. I still wonder if Jack's old man is actually dead.

Weirdest scene: Nadia's no-almost cold reaction to Milo's brother telling her that Milo put it on the line and was killed for her because of his feelings for Nadia, and then her "can't wait to find out how he is" questioning on Rickie Schoder's character condition after he got shot. As someone said earlier, that's a big flip-flop for one day.

Regards.

Back