2019 Celebration Bowl: North Carolina A&T vs Alcorn State - Game Updates 11:00am CT

If Alcorn make it to the CB next year, I'm not watching. Somebody else please step up to the plate ... they 0-3 (including losing to a 2nd place MEAC team)

Last edited:

The problem with this game for both teams was the secondary. Only reason why A&T got the lead and kept the lead is because of the fact that they exposed Alcorns secondary before Alcorn could expose A&Ts. Also didn’t help that Felix had a careless interception that put A&T in the red zone. Will say that It was nice to see a high scoring game.

Well don’t watch it. How can you talk stuff and y’all are paying y’all coach $300,000 to go winless

Alcorn (our champion) constantly screwing up on the biggest stage for black college football is a bad reflection on all teams in the conference and hurts with recruitment in our conference ... I'm invested.

Alcorn constantly screwing up on the biggest stage for black college football is a bad reflection on all teams in the conference and hurts with recruitment in our conference ... I'm invested.

An TSU going 0-11 and what 3-18 in two years isn’t? I agree we need to do better but y’all are dumpster juice bro!!!!!

What is the SWAC going to do about it. The MEAC on their board is gloating about this!

They earned the right to gloat, which wasn't hard to do. Alcorn playing NCA&T is like SU playing Alcorn. As I previously stated, depending on which team we play, our coaching can be very predictable. Until we can change things up on the coach level, HBCU football will forever remain predictable no matter what level we play on.

Last edited:
The SWAC is it’s own worst enemy.

our problem is we are too damn nice.

Melvin Spears said it best “blow they ass out.”

the perfect coach

Aggression like Odums
The temperament and class like Fobbs
The recruitment sense of the coach at the valley
🗣🗣🗣DONT YOU DARE TALK LIKE THIS AND SAY SUCH THINGS😂😂

The SWAC is it’s own worst enemy.

our problem is we are too damn nice.

Melvin Spears said it best “blow they ass out.”

the perfect coach

Aggression like Odums
The temperament and class like Fobbs
The recruitment sense of the coach at the valley

That's not being nice. You are trying to make a Frankstein type coach out of all the coaches we currently have, which tells me our coaches don't understand the ENTIRE aspect of the game. Whatever our coaches lack, it can be easily exploited.

That's not being nice. You are trying to make a Frankstein type coach out of all the coaches we currently have, which tells me our coaches don't understand the ENTIRE aspect of the game. Whatever our coaches lack, it can be easily exploited.

Like I said a dream coach.

i don’t think our programs are weak I just think that we need to exploit what we havein a positive way.

Back