2019 Celebration Bowl: North Carolina A&T vs Alcorn State - Game Updates 11:00am CT

The SWAC is it’s own worst enemy.

our problem is we are too damn nice.

Melvin Spears said it best “blow they ass out.”

the perfect coach

Aggression like Odums
The temperament and class like Fobbs
The recruitment sense of the coach at the valley

You do realize that Valley's coach is 3-19 in two years, right?

32,968, 2nd largest crowd in CB history.

There was no defense played by either team in the 2nd half.

You’re absolutely correct. Honestly, SCSU would’ve repped the MEAC if Pough had started Fields instead of Nick against the Aggies.

A&T’s weakness all season was their secondary.

I’ve gotta give Alcorn’s offense props for that 2nd half performance

I am not going to talk about nobody's school but my own.. Odums expects to beat Alcorn and go to the CB, yet you cannot get a QB coach to develop your QB or a offensive scheme to give your QB a fighting chance. But this is the best we can get... People wonder why HBCUS are so far behind.. These coaches get paid to barely do their jobs..

People wonder why HBCUS are so far behind.. These coaches get paid to barely do their jobs..

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Just fielding bodies/place holders who have weight/height but no physical ability to its highest level.

I've never seen so many linemen tossed aside like ragdolls like HBCU OL/DL vs OOC D-I FCS PWCU competition and D-I FBS PWCU competition.

Wanna' see it? Here you go... Be patient and DO NOT follow the ball. Just look at the OL/DL.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8meYSIb5v0

I blame the entire SWAC. We all take responsibility.

HELLER!!!!! +100000000000000000000000000000000000.

Sick of looking at fat assed linemen w/ the gut of a pregnant horse. smgdh Looking at our scrawny little DBs/LBers getting ran over by larger/stronger RBs AND QUARTERBACKS!

Wanna' see a NICE EXAMPLE?! Here you go! Look at what QB Fourcade (#9) did to our physically weak players. Look at the :51 second mark. EM-FUCKING-BARRASSING!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4VG2mYJ4sY

I blame the entire SWAC. We all take responsibility.

Grambling did what they should have. Then Southern goes to Alcorn and turn the ball over 6 times and don't put that sorry ass secondary of Alcorn to the test....Hell No, I blame Southern and not so much the players but that coaching staff. They know good and well they need a QB developed and can pass and didn't do their job.

Reactions: J C
JRock, I respect your opinion. we looked bad and we take responsibility. But stop all the crying about what SU should or should not have done. You have not done it for 10 of the last 11 meetings. Your secondary may be worst than ours. We got into a track meet and could not keep up. But don’t you dare say what SU would have done since you have not earned the right. You earn the right then you talk what you would have done.

HELLER!!!!! +100000000000000000000000000000000000.

Sick of looking at fat assed linemen w/ the gut of a pregnant horse. smgdh Looking at our scrawny little DBs/LBers getting ran over by larger/stronger RBs AND QUARTERBACKS!

Wanna' see a NICE EXAMPLE?! Here you go! Look at what QB Fourcade (#9) did to our physically weak players. Look at the :51 second mark. EM-FUCKING-BARRASSING!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4VG2mYJ4sY

Alcorn State's quaterback looked like he didn't pick up not 1 weight the whole season ... in my prime I was more swole than him. That's completely unacceptable as a Division I athlete. These coaches need to do a better job to ensure these men are in the gym working out and actually getting swole

Alcorn State's quaterback looked like he didn't pick up not 1 weight the whole season ... in my prime I was more swole than him. That's completely unacceptable as a Division I athlete. These coaches need to do a better job to ensure these men are in the gym working out and actually getting swole
Amazing we have gone from lineman to QBs. He does not have access to steroids like you did. Is that the reason TSU went 0 - 11 and 3-18 the last two years they were not swole?

We deserve the criticism because we played like crap. However, you loosing programs like TSU you take care of your home first. Even though we have freedom of speech you should say nothing period. You are in a hot bed of talent and you can't win a damn game. I'll take my program any day.

Last edited:
Amazing we have gone from lineman to QBs. He does not have access to steroids like you did. Is that the reason TSU went 0 - 11 and 3-18 the last two years they were not swole?

We deserve the criticism because we played like crap. However, you loosing programs like TSU you take care of your home first. Even though we have freedom of speech you should say nothing period. You are in a hot bed of talent and you can't win a damn game. I'll take my program any day.

I never used steroids sir .... I was passionate about working out.

And I've already talked about how TSU needs to get their shit together, now it's Alcorn turn..

I never used steroids sir .... I was passionate about working out.

And I've already talked about how TSU needs to get their shit together, now it's Alcorn turn..
We are so far ahead of TSU its not even funny. We can get talent to MS but you are in the mecca of talent and cannot get players. I'm not sure when or if you played at TSU but even during my time they were sorry as hell and my time was when all the players went to HBCUs. Stick with Basketball transfers, this is a big boy sport for which TSU has no idea since back in the 50s.

We are so far ahead of TSU its not even funny. We can get talent to MS but you are in the mecca of talent and cannot get players. I'm not sure when or if you played at TSU but even during my time they were sorry as hell and my time was when all the players went to HBCUs. Stick with Basketball transfers, this is a big boy sport for which TSU has no idea since back in the 50s.

What that has to do with Alcorn getting embarrassed on the largest stage of black college football yesterday and losing 3 times on it?

When you are on the bottom and looking up you can think of all kind of critical statements. Y’all a$$ has been so bad for so long I’ll take this one day of humanity than 50 years worth.

JRock, I respect your opinion. we looked bad and we take responsibility. But stop all the crying about what SU should or should not have done. You have not done it for 10 of the last 11 meetings. Your secondary may be worst than ours. We got into a track meet and could not keep up. But don’t you dare say what SU would have done since you have not earned the right. You earn the right then you talk what you would have done.
SU O and D line on a different level than the entire SWAC. Alcorn’s issue was no pass rush. A&T QB had all day. Eventually WR’s are going to get open.

When you are on the bottom and looking up you can think of all kind of critical statements. Y’all a$$ has been so bad for so long I’ll take this one day of humanity that 50 years in
SU O and D line on a different level than the entire SWAC. Alcorn’s issue was no pass rush. A&T QB had all day. Eventually WR’s are going to get open.
I totally agree with you on this but we blew coverages as well. He was not the best QB we faced this season. AAMU was much better.

Apparently you didn't read what I wrote very well. No one said your sorry team didn't earn the right or say what S.U. would have done. What I said is Alcorn shouldn't have been no where around the CB this year. There is a big difference. What you all did against S.U.in the past has as much to do as the price of tea in china. Yeah I blame S.U. for not doing what they should have. No "crying " just stating facts. S.U.made you all look way better than you are as we did with McNeese. 5 turnovers to start the season and 6 to end. The results of the CB confirmed my perspective.

Back