2019 Celebration Bowl: North Carolina A&T vs Alcorn State - Game Updates 11:00am CT

Apparently you didn't read what I wrote very well. No one said your sorry team didn't earn the right or say what S.U. would have done. What I said is Alcorn shouldn't have been no where around the CB this year. There is a big difference. What you all did against S.U.in the past has as much to do as the price of tea in china. Yeah I blame S.U. for not doing what they should have. No "crying " just stating facts. S.U.made you all look way better than you are as we did with McNeese. 5 turnovers to start the season and 6 to end. The results of the CB confirmed my perspective.
maybe you are right, 1-10 is the number.

Grambling did what they should have. Then Southern goes to Alcorn and turn the ball over 6 times and don't put that sorry ass secondary of Alcorn to the test....Hell No, I blame Southern and not so much the players but that coaching staff. They know good and well they need a QB developed and can pass and didn't do their job.
Do you know for a fact that its all the coaches fought?

I will never solely blame the coach or the players. All have a part in winning and losing.

I said this on another thread....we have to really take out of season strength and conditioning serious. This does not start in college but in high school and carries on. As a parent of football player I have to get in to my son's ass about training now. They don't take that part serious. Also we have to hire better strength and conditioning coaches....coaches that demand more out of our athletes.

Back