2019 Celebration Bowl: North Carolina A&T vs Alcorn State - Game Updates 11:00am CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This fool just said Morehouse University and it was on the screen?! Everybody knows it's Morehouse College. Earlier somebody said the University of LSU .... I just can't!

The Celebration Bowl broadcasters are so trash. I have my earphones listening to music the whole time.

Back to the game, if Alcorn can keep the game under 10 down before halftime ... Alcorn is in good shape

Alcorn dline is ok but A&T dline is not allowing anything. I feel alcorn can still win this.

Our conference pride is on the line ... Alcorn better get their shit together by 3rd quarter. We can't lose again, especially to the MEAC second place team

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Felix being exposed right now. Felt like that would happen after his play against Southern in the championship game. Safeties getting burnt like this a game of Madden Ultimate Team. Get it together Braves.

Halftime notes.
Alcorn oline gotta drop they nuts. That’s literally the difference right now. DB’s need to keep their eyes out the backfield.

Felix being exposed right now. Felt like that would happen after his play against Southern in the championship game. Safeties getting burnt like this a game of Madden Ultimate Team. Get it together Braves.
I think it’s more of he’s rushing because the oline is getting tossed.

Alcorn thanks for keeping us so far behind in the Celebration Bowl win-lose column we likely won't ever catch up. Ya'll going out like some suckas to the MEAC 2nd place team!

The MEAC has the best Division I football conference and now the whole world sees it now. I want to turn the channel so bad but I want to give the CB the ratings. I would've hate to see the Alcorn vs FAMU score .... geesh!

Last edited:
Back