2019 Celebration Bowl: North Carolina A&T vs Alcorn State - Game Updates 11:00am CT

I believe that's a marketing scheme to get people to buy. I was really hoping FAMU and SU made it ... that crowd would've looked really nice on ABC for a FCS game. Generally speaking, I don't think A&T and Alcorn fans are not as excited about the game anymore (despite what they saying) ... they been multiple times.

Man. I am a SU band fan and love their ride or die fans, but you are the biggest SU jock cleaner on this page whenever I chime in. Lord!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oh, what a terrible/embarrassing performance by the best team in the SWAC conference. A&T is the current face of HBCU football, but I expected Alcorn to put up a better fight than this. This year’s A&T program isn’t the best we have seen in previous years.

One thing Jay Walker is always right about, the MEAC is more physical than the SWAC.

Ok, who paid the secondary to throw this game? Ain’t no way in hell you keep getting beat over the top like that. You would think that A&T got Randy Moss and Jerry Rice our there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back