2017 MEAC/SWAC Challenge Halftime

What???? lol

Mental illness is pretty scary. lol

They were on the field at the same time playing America the Beautiful, not one dance move was performed. And read up 1 post for 1 such example.

Now he's riding GSU. How embarrassing......They don't want him either.

What???? lol

Mental illness is pretty scary. lol

They were on the field at the same time playing America the Beautiful, not one dance move was performed. And read up 1 post for 1 such example.
That usm band could've played that by themselves.
Today, America isn't very beautiful when it comes to the treatment of Black folks.

Last edited:
So you're caping for Grambling now? lol

I can sort of see if it was Grambling folks leading this charge, but J-Skate? lol

You laughed at another school, but your laughing has backfired on yall.

Nah it really didn't backfire. You're just rambling about nothing. Pre-game America the Beautiful vs Field Show but that'll more than likely go over your head too.

If America's not beautiful for Black folks, southern mississippi sure ain't, but one guesses that that didn't matter to Haymer. His putting on a show was more important.

So you're caping for Grambling now? lol

I can sort of see if it was Grambling folks leading this charge, but J-Skate? lol
I'm calling out hypocrisy. I laughed at Grambling too, but until JSU does what them Jukes did, I can still laugh.

If America's not beautiful for Black folks, southern mississippi sure ain't, but one guesses that that didn't matter to Haymer. His putting on a show was more important.

Last I checked the National Anthem is the song in question. Not America the Beautiful but keep reaching Momma Jag maybe you'll fall off the cliff *fingers crossed*

Your band is still playing the National Anthem.......You have no point here jayrob. Keep reaching though!
We're playing it to ourselves and we also play the Black national anthem. There's a huge difference. Did usm play the Black national anthem?

We're playing it to ourselves and we also play the Black national anthem. There's a huge difference. Did usm play the Black national anthem?

Nope but we played it! Did the boom go to TCU? What did the boom play in Ft. Worth?

That's called welfare. LMAO!!!
What do you call it when white foks get free loans and don't pay it back? It's called the S & L crisis, which is the same as welfare.
No wonder yall are in the shape yall are in. Them folks getting over on yall but yall don't call it welfare when it comes to them. Just sad

What do you call it when white foks get free loans and don't pay it back? It's called the S & L crisis, which is the same as welfare.
No wonder yall are in the shape yall are in. Them folks getting over on yall but yall don't call it welfare when it comes to them. Just sad

As if you can talk y'all aren't exactly setting the world on fire right now. LOL!!

Did Gregg shuck and jive with them white folks? Just asking.

Doc directed the closing of the US Olympics with the US Olympic band in 1984 with 4 SU band members participating in an all star band with the WHITE FOLKS. SU Band was in Reagan's inauguration parade and there is a picture of Doc and Ronnie yucking it up. I guess he was cooning.

All Haymer did was agree to play America the Beautiful with USM band at the request of the band director. Nothing shuck and jive. It was no dancing.

So you're afraid to answer the question? Never mind. Your silence speaks volumes.
Haymer....shuckin and jivin with folks who voted overwhelmingly for Trump and a racist state flag.
You see they never asked JSU or Alcorn to do that cause they knew it wouldn't happen.

BTW, why do you choose to live and work in a state that promotes all that you said? Are you shucking and jiving daily in the SIP for the white folks? Is your boss white? the company you work for white? Are they Trump supporters? Do you not socialize with not one white Ms person at all? And if you do. Should we call it shucking and jiving?

BTW, why do you choose to live and work in a state that promotes all that you said? Are you shucking and jiving daily in the SIP for the white folks? Is your boss white? the company you work for white? Are they Trump supporters? Do you not socialize with not one white Ms person at all? And if you do. Should we call it shucking and jiving?
To all of your answers, I pay taxes in the state just like everybody else. And to your other questions, no, no, no and no. Thanks for asking though.
Saturday was a day you'll remember for a long time. Ohio State and southern got demolished. THEN Haymer pulled that mess.

Back