2017 MEAC/SWAC Challenge Halftime

So you're afraid to answer the question? Never mind. Your silence speaks volumes.
Haymer....shuckin and jivin with folks who voted overwhelmingly for Trump and a racist state flag.
You see they never asked JSU or Alcorn to do that cause they knew it wouldn't happen.

I don't care to answer stupid questions. And you play in a stadium that flew a Confederate flag over it at one time now all of a sudden y'all are Public Enemy. GTFOH.

Why not name them? They were part of the same battle of the bands. Come on and name those other schools. What are you afraid of?

Why name them when they're listed in the poll? We're not talking about them because they aren't on here being an ass like you are. LOL!

Why name them when they're listed in the poll? We're not talking about them because they aren't on here being an ass like you are. LOL!
Why do you keep responding then? Go somewhere else. Nobody's forcing you to keep lying by omission over and over.

Why do you keep responding then? Go somewhere else. Nobody's forcing you to keep lying by omission over and over.

I respond because I enjoy driving your obsessed ass. All you do is worry about what SU is doing. Go play in traffic and do us all a favor.

I don't care to answer stupid questions. And you play in a stadium that flew a Confederate flag over it at one time now all of a sudden y'all are Public Enemy. GTFOH.
If they're stupid, then what does that make you for responding? Move on to some other post.

We didn't vote for no confederate flag, but we do pay taxes just like other folks so, we deserve the use of facilities just like they're getting.
And it's not flying a confederate flag over it NOW. JSU's flag is flying over it.
Thank you very much.

Shoot, need to be worried about those arrangements. I thought it couldn't any worse after Brown Sugar, but they topped that with those horrible versions of Love Galore and Side to Side. Ariana Grande and SZA probably want to slap the whole band for that mess. lol

I respond because I enjoy driving your obsessed ass. All you do is worry about what SU is doing. Go play in traffic and do us all a favor.
So you enjoy responding to stupid answers? Then answer why Greggs never danced with a white band mixed in with his?
Again, you know Haymer goofed up again, but your ego won't allow you to own up to it.

If they're stupid, then what does that make you for responding? Move on to some other post.

We didn't vote for no confederate flag, but we do pay taxes just like other folks so, we deserve the use of facilities just like they're getting.
And it's not flying a confederate flag over it NOW. JSU's flag is flying over it.
Thank you very much.

And you're still paying rent to Dwight Mann. What you need to worry about is those piss poor arrangements and diminishing membership in the boom.

AGAIN......don't worry about why I'm responding. You're on a post about MY school Momma Jag.

And you're still paying rent to Dwight Mann. What you need to worry about is those piss poor arrangements and diminishing membership in the boom.

AGAIN......don't worry about why I'm responding. You're on a post about MY school Momma Jag.
Shows how much you know. JSU has free upkeep, paid by the state. Come on bruh, keep up.

So you enjoy responding to stupid answers? Then answer why Greggs never danced with a white band mixed in with his?
Again, you know Haymer goofed up again, but your ego won't allow you to own up to it.
Show me where the band "danced" with Southern Miss band at the game? They played America the Beautiful together, where did dancing come from? lol

Show me where the band "danced" with Southern Miss band at the game? They played America the Beautiful together, where did dancing come from? lol

Dude he thinks Doc never did a mass performance with another PWC.......Dude is clearly clueless. LMAO!

I recall SU and LSU playing the National Anthem together at the Parade of Champions, but oh well. lol

Dude please. They were on the field at the SAME time with the Jukes twirling them flags.
When has that ever happened under Greggs? Answer that and quit filibustering.

Dude please. They were on the field at the SAME time with the Jukes twirling them flags.
When has that ever happened under Greggs? Answer that and quit filibustering.
What???? lol

Mental illness is pretty scary. lol

They were on the field at the same time playing America the Beautiful, not one dance move was performed. And read up 1 post for 1 such example.

JayRob........

1256519926211.jpg

Back