2017 MEAC/SWAC Challenge Halftime

To all of your answers, I pay taxes in the state just like everybody else. And to your other questions, no, no, no and no. Thanks for asking though.
Saturday was a day you'll remember for a long time. Ohio State and southern got demolished. THEN Haymer pulled that mess.

Paying taxes to a state that don't support your views. Oh well.

Dude, I already knew what the band was going to do before they got there. LOL. This aint the first time the Jukebox has played with another band together. Doc did it several times. We just don't do incorporated shows or dance routines with other bands.

Unlike the band director unrest at your school. No SU alum is calling for Haymer's head. At least he is abiding by SU RULES by our administration. They have ZERO issues with him. Hell he just got a raise. The hate you have for him makes no damn sense. If SU folks had so many issues with dude, he would be gone. The band is so popular that the students themselves voted to raise their own activity fees to support the band. Obviously Haymer is doing something right.

Secondly Saturday wasn't the first time Ohio State has lost. Will not be the last time. My life does not begin and end on SU or Ohio State band or football. Seems like yours does though. ~snicker~

Paying taxes to a state that don't support your views. Oh well.

Dude, I already knew what the band was going to do before they got there. LOL. This aint the first time the Jukebox has played with another band together. Doc did it several times. We just don't do incorporated shows or dance routines with other bands.

Unlike the band director unrest at your school. No SU alum is calling for Haymer's head. At least he is abiding by SU RULES by our administration. They have ZERO issues with him. Hell he just got a raise. The hate you have for him makes no damn sense. If SU folks had so many issues with dude, he would be gone. The band is so popular that the students themselves voted to raise their own activity fees to support the band. Obviously Haymer is doing something right.

Secondly Saturday wasn't the first time Ohio State has lost. Will not be the last time. My life does not begin and end on SU or Ohio State band or football. Seems like yours does though. ~snicker~
The way you rhetorically defend both schools says otherwise.
I told you those Big Ten teams fold against real competition.
And name one person who doesn't pay state or federal taxes. LOL.

As far as Haymer's concerned, he is what he is and did what he did. If yall happy with him, that's on yall.
But still though, never thought I'd see a Juke director shuckin and jivin in front of Trump fans from the southern parts of Mississippi, and enjoying himself while doing it.
Almost made me shed a tear in sorrow.

As far as Haymer's concerned, he is what he is and did what he did. If yall happy with him, that's on yall.
But still though, never thought I'd see a Juke director shuckin and jivin in front of Trump fans from the southern parts of Mississippi, and enjoying himself while doing it.

So playing a song is shucking and jiving? Really? Really? Again, you have no room to talk about SU band performing a song with USM band. Not a dance routine or a drill. Just standing in place to play a song. Just admit it. You love Haymer so much you just have to talk about him. Can't keep thoughts of him and SU out of your mind. Don't worry, Oct 21st is coming soon enough. You certainly have more to say about both of my schools more than I do. LOL.

BTW, the great folks of Texas, Florida, Nevada, and few other states don't have to pay State taxes. Don't bring Federal Taxes into it now.

Didn't Ohio State beat OU at OU last year? But they fold because they lost this year? Something don't make sense there. Your poor SEC still looks like a one team conference. Hell, they look like the old Big Ten.

So playing a song is shucking and jiving? Really? Really? Again, you have no room to talk about SU band performing a song with USM band. Not a dance routine or a drill. Just standing in place to play a song. Just admit it. You love Haymer so much you just have to talk about him. Can't keep thoughts of him and SU out of your mind. Don't worry, Oct 21st is coming soon enough. You certainly have more to say about both of my schools more than I do. LOL.

BTW, the great folks of Texas, Florida, Nevada, and few other states don't have to pay State taxes. Don't bring Federal Taxes into it now.

Didn't Ohio State beat OU at OU last year? But they fold because they lost this year? Something don't make sense there. Your poor SEC still looks like a one team conference. Hell, they look like the old Big Ten.

Standing in place with USM was all the proof needed to show that Haymer was clueless. The way you defend Haymer, one would think he's your penitentiary butch. JR, does he wash your draws?

Last edited:
I'm still trying to understand why folks not affiliated with Southern University and the SU Marching Band are up in arms about something that doesn't affect anything in their life. If you're saying your nameless band wouldn't do it, then good for them.

I'm still trying to understand why folks not affiliated with Southern University and the SU Marching Band are up in arms about something that doesn't affect anything in their life. If you're saying your nameless band wouldn't do it, then good for them.
Come on numbers, don't act naive.

We don't need to wait for no October. The die has been cast. Haymer's a novice and still a bit wet behind the ears. He simply got duped into making usm folks look like they cared about "us" by inviting Black folks to play music with them and he fell for it.

Regarding taxes, miss a couple of tax payments on your property and see what happens. Everybody pays taxes in some form or fashion.
As far as the SEC is concerned, their athletes are better than any area of the country.
Right now, it's the best conference in the nation, no doubt.
The Big Ten's best team got walloped on a national stage at home. That spoke volumes.

its just funny that's all...

Carry on..

Standing in place with USM was all the proof needed to show that Haymer was clueless. The way you defend Haymer, one would think he's your penitentiary butch. JR, does he wash your draws?

The way you guys hate and talk about Haymer. I think yall secretly desire him or something. It is obsessive and actually a little scary to say the least. Haymer aint clueless. You can continue this I am black and going to be an asshole to every white person I see mentality if you want to. You don't know how that USM band director thinks. FUGG the necks in the stands. They aint who Haymer dealt with. No wonder my state will stay last in every damn thing. Oh well. Yall so pro black and rather talk about what SU band did instead of voting some competent mofos in office in the SIP.

The way you guys hate and talk about Haymer. I think yall secretly desire him or something. It is obsessive and actually a little scary to say the least. Haymer aint clueless. You can continue this I am black and going to be an asshole to every white person I see mentality if you want to. You don't know how that USM band director thinks. FUGG the necks in the stands. They aint who Haymer dealt with. No wonder my state will stay last in every damn thing. Oh well. Yall so pro black and rather talk about what SU band did instead of voting some competent mofos in office in the SIP.

It's like blaming the people who they are suffering with, instead of blaming those who are making them suffer.

ecedd7ad3f79a349b13d5753292cafc6.jpg

Last edited:

Your football team will be there next year so your point is mute. You should launch a protest.

Come on JR. Don't be so thinned skinned and don't take these comments personal. You're much stronger than that even though you sold your soul to southern.

Come on JR. Don't be so thinned skinned and don't take these comments personal. You're much stronger than that even though you sold your soul to southern.

Y'all are obsessed with Haymer. The sad part is that worried about him and he living life with his dream job. While y'all siting behind a screen talking about him. I encourage you to share your thoughts to him personally!

Argument about what? This thread was about the MEAC/SWAC Challenge, how the obsessed J-Skate fans came in here to do their usual bash Haymer trash talk is getting real old, especially when you have serious issues going on in Wackson.

I agree!

Our infrastructure isn't fast deteriorating as we speak. What about southern's?

Overall, ours is probably in the best shape in the SWAC! It is a good thing that the state of Mississippi is building a state of the art football and baseball stadium on the JSU campus! That would put you guys way out front!

Overall, ours is probably in the best shape in the SWAC! It is a good thing that the state of Mississippi is building a state of the art football and baseball stadium on the JSU campus! That would put you guys way out front!
Dude, what planet are you on? LOL! It's a known fact that southern's infrastructure is in dire need of repairs. You're worried about a stadium, while the buildings are leaking, the sidewalks are falling apart, mold and mildewed buildings are rampant.
On top of all of that, you have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars annually to upkeep a stadium you might use five times a year at best.
We don't have to pay a dime for upkeep or for repairs to Memorial. Let that sink in for a minute and then tell us who has the better deal.
And Mumford stadium belongs to the state of Louisiana.

Back