2009 Jackson State Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you really have no clue. You act like we paid Pete 200K in 93 when he came. He made around 60-70 K at that time. From 93-2004. He won enough to stay on the bluff. You act like he has sucked the whole 16 years. He got his first big contract after winning the SCG in 03 and going back in 04. He just got his extention after the 07 season when he went 8-3 with a supposed depleted team that takes him through the 2010 season.

Aint nobody hoping the Board do anything. Folks are already getting fired at SU right now. Folks who were around longer than Pete. You have no clue what is going on the Bluff. Folks are walking around on pins and needles on the yard. And you are stuck with Comegy more than we are with Pete. Why you think Comegy be cursing yall arses out in the press conferences. LOL. Pete would never pull no isht like that.

Comegy will be at JSU with your boy Woody much longer than Pete will be at SU in the coming years.

JR...consider the "source."

Comegy will be at JSU with your boy Woody much longer than Pete will be at SU in the coming years.

We don't have a problem with that. I expect for Comegy to be at JSU no less than 10 years. ...and he will be successful!

Didn't bell do that to, and call them stupid on top of that?

Bell was treated in a way that would make any man cuss. Ya'll don't know the half of it. We did Hughes so bad that he refused to come to any more coaches luncheons... lol A coaches luncheon is only for a coach with very tough skin!

Bell was treated in a way that would make any man cuss. Ya'll don't know the half of it. We did Hughes so bad that he refused to come to any more coaches luncheons... lol A coaches luncheon is only for a coach with very tough skin!

TP ain't lying. Our coaches really do earn that paycheck when they go to those luncheons.

Dude, you really have no clue. You act like we paid Pete 200K in 93 when he came. He made around 60-70 K at that time. From 93-2004. He won enough to stay on the bluff. You act like he has sucked the whole 16 years. He got his first big contract after winning the SCG in 03 and going back in 04. He just got his extention after the 07 season when he went 8-3 with a supposed depleted team that takes him through the 2010 season.

Aint nobody hoping the Board do anything. Folks are already getting fired at SU right now. Folks who were around longer than Pete. You have no clue what is going on the Bluff. Folks are walking around on pins and needles on the yard. And you are stuck with Comegy more than we are with Pete. Why you think Comegy be cursing yall arses out in the press conferences. LOL. Pete would never pull no isht like that.

Hell, Pete don't have to pull no isht like that simply because yall don't put no pressure on him to do so. Pete's running things at SU, even when he hasn't won anything in five years. All Pete has to do is win 7 or 8 games in his third year, and he KNOWS he'll be sitting pretty for another three years with another 600,000 dollar contract IF he so chooses.

As far as Comegy cussing, that's natural for a man to do so, especially when he's under pressure to produce. Pressure busts pipes and makes men cuss out loud.

Hell, Pete don't have to pull no isht like that simply because yall don't put no pressure on him to do so. Pete's running things at SU, even when he hasn't won anything in five years. All Pete has to do is win 7 or 8 games in his third year, and he KNOWS he'll be sitting pretty for another three years with another 600,000 dollar contract IF he so chooses.

As far as Comegy cussing, that's natural for a man to do so, especially when he's under pressure to produce. Pressure busts pipes and makes men cuss out loud.

So you're ok with him cursing YOU out?

So you're ok with him cursing YOU out?

Dude, it matters not whom he cussed out, it's the results on the field that count.
Cussing is simply a side issue that matters not much. When it's all said and done, winning is what counts.
See my sig as Exhibit A.

Dude, it matters not whom he cussed out, it's the results on the field that count.
Cussing is simply a side issue that matters not much. When it's all said and done, winning is what counts.
See my sig as Exhibit A.

I'll take that as you finding it ok for him to cuss you out. WTH does the Steelers winning the Super Bowl have to do with JSU? Ya'll didn't win anything.

P.S. nobody currently in the SWAC has won more than Pete. So thank you for proving our point.

Isn't 1,800 views for a football schedule thread over the top? lol. The rest of the schools' schedules have made it to page 5,6 and 7.... dayum.:lol: and it's not even a complete schedule...

1st statement in bold...not true. With a new Chair...Pete knows he has to do better than 07 and 08.

2nd...Its natural for a man to cuss??? Pressure busts pipes and THAT makes men cuss out loud?? :retard::retard:

Typical j5(or 9)u thinking...first GR says kids rob banks, they just doing what kids do(See TRP's sig) then you say pressure busts pipes which in turn, makes men cuss out loud?? Wow...that aint even logical and TP should know because he's highly illogical.

Carry on.

Last edited:

Ya'll don't know if Pete will cuss ya'll out or not! He don't even deal with ya'll. Does he even have a coaches luncheon? Thought not.

Ya'll don't know if Pete will cuss ya'll out or not! He don't even deal with ya'll. Does he even have a coaches luncheon? Thought not.

See, that's the point that they dont mention TP. Pete (until about 2 years ago) didnt have any dealings with no one. Not even the recruits. He would sit in his office and just count his money. That is why I was surprised to see that pic of him with GR. He usually would just come out of his air chamber (the one like Michael Jackson had some years ago) when it was time for the game to start.

See, that's the point that they dont mention TP. Pete (until about 2 years ago) didnt have any dealings with no one. Not even the recruits. He would sit in his office and just count his money. That is why I was surprised to see that pic of him with GR. He usually would just come out of his air chamber (the one like Michael Jackson had some years ago) when it was time for the game to start.

:lmao:

Pete has had to face the gauntlet before. Even at SU National Alumni Conferences the coaches have to be front and center. Pete just calls folks the street committee when they get riled up. He aint no fool.

HE DOES A WEELY LUNCH WITH THE MEDIA PRESENT. hE MAKES SURE FOLKS ARE ON THEIR P'S AND Q'S

Pete also has been at SU for a long time. He has already figured out how the politics work. We don't subject our coaches to regular fan ridicule publically. They face behind close door politics like it should be. Unless you do something stupid like Michael Grant did a few years back begging for another job while you had one.

GR and Robber have told me how bad yall treat Comegy and Woody at those conferences. To me that aint professional. I can understand fan frustration but you don't see the big schools coaches be lambasted by just regular folks. They have their media day every week or may even have a call in show. But they don't allow themselves to be put in that situation. If I were Comegy I would not allow non media questions. Fans are too emotional and it will cause you curse somebody out. Hell you see how the media gets coaches riled up sometimes. Can you imagine if those major schools coaches had to listen to the fans at a luncheon. LOL. I can see somebody like Saban or Spurrier go off.

I read where one coach this year told a fan on the radio if he could call plays better.......to show up in his office and he will turn over the game plan for the next game for him to draw up........never saw or heard from that fan again.

I read where one coach this year told a fan on the radio if he could call plays better.......to show up in his office and he will turn over the game plan for the next game for him to draw up........never saw or heard from that fan again.

Couldnt have been me, cause I would have been there bright and early, ready to work.

Nah, Pete would be out and about man. He wasn't no MJ. LOL.

BTW, when did you see a pic of him with GR? GR never posted that damn pic.
I am still :upset::mad::splat: with GR about not doing what I asked him. That's why Pete is still at SU. It's all GR's fault. He posted him and Bell.........Bell failed and finally got fired..........he posted him and Spears......and Boss man got shown the door. But for some reason he didn't want to do that to Pete. :kaioken:

Just shows you how much GR hates SU. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back