2009 Jackson State Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH well.:lol:
No trip to SU this year either for ole Players. :lol:

All you have to do is get your ticket thru TICKETMASTER. 50 yard line seats were availabe 2 weeks before the game 2 years ago. SU will probably send jSU more tickets now since the new addition will clear up more prime seats on the student side.

All you have to do is get your ticket thru TICKETMASTER. 50 yard line seats were availabe 2 weeks before the game 2 years ago. SU will probably send jSU more tickets now since the new addition will clear up more prime seats on the student side.

I wouldn't send them anything.

JSU doesn't have a stadium, they are renting so why are yall asking that question? Ask how many seats does Memorial have! Memorial in Jackson,Ms capacity is 60,492! The game has lost some luster because of what the teams are fielding, i dont expect it to sell out at Mumford: it didnt' sell out in 2007 at mumford or 2008 in Jackson so i don't know why people are expecting miracles lol! JSU peeps don't come to Baton Rouge!

Last edited:
JSU don't have a stadium, they are renting so why are yall askiing that question? Ask how many seats does Memorial have! Memorial in Jackson,Ms holds 60,492! The game has lost some luster because of what the teams are fielding, i dont expect it to sell out at Mumford: it didnt' sell out in 2007 so i don't know why peopleare expecting miracles lol! JSU peeps don't come to Baton Rouge!

Correction, we don't rent.

Also, we came to Mudford in 1998 and to New Orleans in 2000. SU got sorry after that. Oh well.

NO :lol: , SU's students and band will be in those new seats.

I will believe that when I see it. That means both bands will be sitting next to each other. SU in the new bowl and the visiting band damn near in the bowl. Talk about can't hear the signals called on that end of the field. That would be the most awkward looking junk you ever seen. Don't know why folks think the band seats are so damn prime anyway. They are on the 30 -35 yard line pretty much.

Correction, we don't rent.

Also, we came to Mudford in 1998 and to New Orleans in 2000. SU got sorry after that. Oh well.

Dude dont talk so soon JSU just started back doing a little in 07 lol! The nerve! Hell we are both in the same boat! I hope JSU is not happy about that performance they displayed in the SWAC Championship, it showed how p!iss poor JSU football is!

If there was some discussion about having this game in Jackson for 4 years with SU getting all the gate prices for two years -- that would generate some serious revenue...Double what you guys would make at SU for that home game...However, its always better to sleep in your own bed but that's an enticing offer that should get some serious consideration. That would allow SU to generate some extra revenue for the athletic department -- instead of loading up on those beat downs during basketball season that everyone receives in the SWAC.

Dude dont talk so soon JSU just started back doing a little in 07 lol! The nerve! Hell we are both in the same boat! I hope JSU is not happy about that performance they displayed in the SWAC Championship, it showed how p!iss poor JSU football is!

I KNOW nobody from SU is talking about piss poor.:lol:
No SCG appearance since '04 and look at your basketball squad.:lol::lol:

JSU doesn't have a stadium, they are renting so why are yall asking that question? Ask how many seats does Memorial have! Memorial in Jackson,Ms capacity is 60,492! The game has lost some luster because of what the teams are fielding, i dont expect it to sell out at Mumford: it didnt' sell out in 2007 at mumford or 2008 in Jackson so i don't know why people are expecting miracles lol! JSU peeps don't come to Baton Rouge!

Dude, far more SU folks come to Memorial than go to their own stadium when JSU's in Scotlandville.

The JSU/SU game did sellout in 2007 at Mumford, attendance was 24,600

Last edited:

What is showed is what a lack of preparation and gameplan will do. We could have beat Grambling in Bham.

TP, don't say anytihng... I found out last night that folks from SUcks just be saying sh*t to say it. :shame:

No different than you JSU folks say isht to be just saying it. Been doing it for years. Sometimes yall JSU folks remind me of the Republican party.:shame:

No different than you JSU folks say isht to be just saying it. Been doing it for years. Sometimes yall JSU folks remind me of the Republican party.:shame:

JR, there would be no sense of truth on these boards if not for the MAFIA!

But JR, TP is correct. Alot of you all dealy daly around with falsehoods and fiction things. I know you all think so highly about your schools and perspective programs, but the honest truth of it is that you all falsify you all's statements and posts. I mean JR, you were one of the uncorrupted ones until you started co-signing for some of those band guys who couldnt tell you what a pig-skin football were made of. You lost alot of creditability after that. But, you do have a chance to redeem yourself.

But JR, TP is correct. Alot of you all dealy daly around with falsehoods and fiction things. I know you all think so highly about your schools and perspective programs, but the honest truth of it is that you all falsify you all's statements and posts. I mean JR, you were one of the uncorrupted ones until you started co-signing for some of those band guys who couldnt tell you what a pig-skin football were made of. You lost alot of creditability after that. But, you do have a chance to redeem yourself.

oh-my-word.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:​

Dude......when did you or the Mafia ever have any creditibility? You lost it the day yall joined TSPN. :lol: Especially when you started co-signing folks like TP and then allowed the overthrow of GR as the mafia leader. I will not get into the HOF threads that bear fruit of all the false statements and predictions of mafia members. Come on Beans. Don't make ole JR go down that road.........Remember you had a member say Bell was the best coach in BCF. :scared:

Your post is another example of JSU folks saying isht to be saying. Wasn't any rhyme or reason to co-sign TP. Because he was just saying something to be saying something. But you fell right on in for the okie doke and went right ahead and co-signed. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back