2009 Jackson State Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the 2009 Jackson State football schedule been released?

Is there anything to the rumor that SU and JSU are working on a 4year plan to play in Jackson with SU keeping the entire gate in odd years and JSU keeping gate on even years. Also JSU would get all funds from parking and RV's for all 4 years of deal.

Is there anything to the rumor that SU and JSU are working on a 4year plan to play in Jackson with SU keeping the entire gate in odd years and JSU keeping gate on even years. Also JSU would get all funds from parking and RV's for all 4 years of deal.

:retard:

And as soon as he signs that we should fire our AD on the spot. IF we did go to Jackson all 4 years, we better get everything for our 2 years, and when it is our home game, the parking and tailgating and tickets better be in my season books.

And as soon as he signs that we should fire our AD on the spot. IF we did go to Jackson all 4 years, we better get everything for our 2 years, and when it is our home game, the parking and tailgating and tickets better be in my season books.

I agree. :retard:

Well, we all know SU ain't coming to Jackson like that so let's not even entertain this.

..but no, the JSU schedule has not been released. However, we do know that Grambling, MS State, and TNState are our non-conference opponents. We will probably schedule another D2 for the W.C. Gordon Classic.

Well, we all know SU ain't coming to Jackson like that so let's not even entertain this.

..but no, the JSU schedule has not been released. However, we do know that Grambling, MS State, and TNState are our non-conference opponents. We will probably schedule another D2 for the W.C. Gordon Classic.

Thats pretty much the schedule

Hell no!!! JSU GOING TO BR IN 2009. THAT THERE IS SOME STUPIDITY. IT IS NOT EVEN A NUETRAL SITE. FOLKS BITING OFF THAT ALREADY. LEFLEUR WANTS HIS JOB? STAY AWAY FROM MONEY HUNGRY MISS. PROMOTERS.

I know one thing, We're not going to pull a "G-Stunt" and forfeit a game
Then lie and say the SWAC failed to secure refs for the matchup. So bring it on... :)

"so bring it on..." :lmao::lmao::lmao:

that's okay...I can't smack and lmao at the same time.

Dont know, TC got on Jaguar Journal and said it would be a great idea. :retard:

How many people does mumford seat compared to JSU's staduim. If you were to sell out each staduim with SU being the home team - how much money would SU bring in if the tickets were being sold at 25 per ticket? At both stadiums?

I'd want our own ticket counters too.

This is not 1999. Back then, this move would have made more sense but there is no sense in SU moving a game to Jackson for 40K people when their own stadium holds close to 30K. Besides, we already have a game created for us....The SWAC Championship game. We just need for SUcks to field a decent team.

I like going to BR...and i'm especially looking forward to the new digs this year. Does this mean the Boom can get outta that crampy azz corner of the stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back