2009 Jackson State Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete also has been at SU for a long time. He has already figured out how the politics work. We don't subject our coaches to regular fan ridicule publically. They face behind close door politics like it should be. Unless you do something stupid like Michael Grant did a few years back begging for another job while you had one.

GR and Robber have told me how bad yall treat Comegy and Woody at those conferences. To me that aint professional. I can understand fan frustration but you don't see the big schools coaches be lambasted by just regular folks. They have their media day every week or may even have a call in show. But they don't allow themselves to be put in that situation. If I were Comegy I would not allow non media questions. Fans are too emotional and it will cause you curse somebody out. Hell you see how the media gets coaches riled up sometimes. Can you imagine if those major schools coaches had to listen to the fans at a luncheon. LOL. I can see somebody like Saban or Spurrier go off.

I read where one coach this year told a fan on the radio if he could call plays better.......to show up in his office and he will turn over the game plan for the next game for him to draw up........never saw or heard from that fan again.

Damn...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back