2009 Jackson State Football Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have the BEST overall athletic program in the SWAC, that's proof enough that we back up what we say, unlike some schools.

I can't remember the last time SU won anything of significance.....seriously.

Since we have the BEST overall athletic program in the SWAC, that's proof enough that we back up what we say, unlike some schools.

And it just happened for JSU in recent years after being dormant for quite a while. Don't act like SU didn't win the commish cup a few years back or won the SWAC in bball in 06. Come on man. Yall act like it has been decades or something. Sheesh.......

You would think yall would know how to act when you win something for a change. Good Grief.........:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

This song should give you an idea of how long its been since Su won something significant :lol:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YtHlDYlvrj0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YtHlDYlvrj0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dude......when did you or the Mafia ever have any creditibility? You lost it the day yall joined TSPN. :lol: Especially when you started co-signing folks like TP and then allowed the overthrow of GR as the mafia leader. I will not get into the HOF threads that bear fruit of all the false statements and predictions of mafia members. Come on Beans. Don't make ole JR go down that road.........Remember you had a member say Bell was the best coach in BCF. :scared:

Your post is another example of JSU folks saying isht to be saying. Wasn't any rhyme or reason to co-sign TP. Because he was just saying something to be saying something. But you fell right on in for the okie doke and went right ahead and co-signed. LOL.

JR, you use to be beautiful man. :smh: Now you just remind me of Suge. :confused: :shame: You gave no hard core evidence to your statement (like the old JR use to) and you gave no illustrations outside of the Bell comment (a typical response from a New School Nation Member).

Come on man, give me one of those old JR's dissertations like you use to. Give me detail by detail lines of why your program/school should be considered a top notch program and should be taken seriously.

JR, you use to be beautiful man. :smh: Now you just remind me of Suge. :confused: :shame: You gave no hard core evidence to your statement (like the old JR use to) and you gave no illustrations outside of the Bell comment (a typical response from a New School Nation Member).

Come on man, give me one of those old JR's dissertations like you use to. Give me detail by detail lines of why your program/school should be considered a top notch program and should be taken seriously.

Beans. Aint no need to do all that.......Again another saying nothing post. LOL.

You are up to 3 alone on this thread. The board already knows yall talk loud while saying nothing. No long dissertation is needed. We have years of evidence in archived threads on here to prove it. ~snicker~

Carry on.

BB, come on bruh, give JR some slack. After all, he was born and bred in the Sip.:lol: Ain't no way he'll be able to honestly answer that last sentence.

Beans. Aint no need to do all that.......Again another saying nothing post. LOL.

You are up to 3 alone on this thread. The board already knows yall talk loud while saying nothing. No long dissertation is needed. We have years of evidence in archived threads on here to prove it. ~snicker~

Carry on.

:shame: You've fallen off JR, you fallen off. Whatever happened to the "Old Skool" hard brothers? :confused: I guess they all left when the site went down the last time during that Great Migration to TSPN2.

Touche' JR, touche'.

Carry on.

JR, you hit the nail right on the head when you said "archives", you know.... ancient historical facts?:lol:

Carry on.

JR our Mem ran reck shop in the overall department and your women's teams carried you. Now that everyone in the SWAC has stepped up and funded the womens sports you have nothing.

SU only dominant sport is womens bowling. NO that's A&M
Volley Ball..no that A&M and Valley
Softball. No that's Valley
Golf...LOL no that's JSU
Baseball no that's PV
Football Gram and JSU
Track JSU,Gram and Bama State and PV
Basketball PV and JSU on the womens side, JSU,Valley on the Mens.

Man JR what are you guys competitve in..

Oh yeah Band....:D:D oh my that's on shakey ground too

JR our Mem ran reck shop in the overall department and your women's teams carried you. Now that everyone in the SWAC has stepped up and funded the womens sports you have nothing.

Golf...LOL no that's JSU
Baseball no that's PV
Football Gram and JSU

DAAAYUUUMMM! :lol::lol:

shootyoself.gif

JR knows that they only won those commish cups by winning the women's sports...kudos to them but now their time is over.... oh well. JSU is probably gonna win about 10 Commish Cups in a row.

Golf...LOL no that's JSU
Baseball no that's PV
Football Gram and JSU

How are yall dominant in football. You have won for 2 years in the entire 2000s. You don't get to share that with Gram. It is their's all alone.

Secondly, last time I checked we won Men's basketball and we had a good track team in 06 when we won the Commish's cup.

Yall are johnny come lately to the cup. Don't even front like yall have been around.

Baseball, come on man.......when is the last time JSU beat SU in baseball. So we aint competative in that anymore I guess. Can't tell with the national attention the baseball team gets.

Softball........Valley just won it last year. They aint a perennial power. LOL.

BTW, the band aint on shakey ground. Be sure to watch them on ESPN in L.A. with our baseball team next weekend. LOL.

Man that is what we get for allowing yall to get back to some sense of respectability.

Like I said talking loud and aint saying nothing.:lol:

How are yall dominant in football. You have won for 2 years in the entire 2000s. You don't get to share that with Gram. It is their's all alone.

Secondly, last time I checked we won Men's basketball and we had a good track team in 06 when we won the Commish's cup.

Yall are johnny come lately to the cup. Don't even front like yall have been around.

Baseball, come on man.......when is the last time JSU beat SU in baseball. So we aint competative in that anymore I guess. Can't tell with the national attention the baseball team gets.

BTW, the band aint on shakey ground. Be sure to watch them on ESPN in L.A. with our baseball team next weekend. LOL.

Man that is what we get for allowing yall to get back to some sense of respectability.

:lol: JR you know how j5U fans are, saying ish just to say it.

Dude......when did you or the Mafia ever have any creditibility? You lost it the day yall joined TSPN. :lol: Especially when you started co-signing folks like TP and then allowed the overthrow of GR as the mafia leader. I will not get into the HOF threads that bear fruit of all the false statements and predictions of mafia members. Come on Beans. Don't make ole JR go down that road.........Remember you had a member say Bell was the best coach in BCF. :scared:

Your post is another example of JSU folks saying isht to be saying. Wasn't any rhyme or reason to co-sign TP. Because he was just saying something to be saying something. But you fell right on in for the okie doke and went right ahead and co-signed. LOL.

Well dayum...:lol: Must you be so cruel?

Look at this dumb schitt....Go home!

PS...WE STILL YO DADDY, SON! :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

:smh: Creditability issues here.

Golf...LOL no that's JSU
Baseball no that's PV
Football Gram and JSU

Dominant in football? Shaw...SU and Gram flipped ya'll in 08(for starters) and you have the nerve to post this? C'mon...I thought you were smarter than this (since about 3 of your fellow blue crayola waffians aint worth a plug nickel).

:shame:

JR you haven't won a SCG in 5 years and right now based on recruiting and APR you will not win one in the next few years and counting..Maybe new digs will help...maybe

Secondly, last time I checked we won Men's basketball and we had a good track team in 06 when we won the Commish's cup. Yeah and since then you've been quiet 3 years and counting

Baseball, come on man.......when is the last time JSU beat SU in baseball. So we aint competative in that anymore I guess. Can't tell with the national attention the baseball team gets. And that's gotten you beat the last three years right?
Softball........Valley just won it last year. They aint a perennial power. LOL. Okay

BTW, the band aint on shakey ground. Be sure to watch them on ESPN in L.A. with our baseball team next weekend. LOL. Man yall had too cause they paying for it and you got to save face.

SU has lost ground period. You don't strike fear in anybodies heart.

Jax you won last year against a young JSU and you had a senior laiden team..LOL What's gone be your excuse this fall?

JSU has dominated the Mens' side of the all around sports trophy for decades. Now that the other schools and JSU winning the womens sports you are no where to be found. But hey keep hope alive...LOL

SU has lost ground period. You don't strike fear in anybodies heart.

Jax you won last year against a young JSU and you had a senior laiden team..LOL What's gone be your excuse this fall?

JSU has dominated the Mens' side of the all around sports trophy for decades. Now that the other schools and JSU winning the womens sports you are no where to be found. But hey keep hope alive...LOL

Uh Shaw how was out team Sr. laiden? We had some on defense but that aint what beat yall. Yall's nightmare is coming back.

The offense was young except for a couple of OL that were Srs.(Stewart and Myles Williams)

All our WRs are back except for Roberts.
B. Lee is back
All our Rbs are back except Smith ...especially number 22 that did yall in on the last drive.

You cats never cease to amaze me with this we were young stuff. SU has been playing Freshmen and Soph for the last 2 years. Now in 09 we will be experienced on the Offense and young on the defense in the secondary. 2 Starting LBs and DE and DT are back. Everybody goes through personnel changes.

Just sit back and watch SU claim our throne back. The facilities are the beginning. Yall just better take advantage of Pete still being there. Because his day is coming soon. Especially with the new board chair and new Chancellor. We'll just watch yall complain about Woody and Comegy who aint going no where no time soon. Yall are more stuck than we are. Comegy just got his contract amended last year before the 08 season. :lol:

As far as striking fear......we never did that anyway. Folks have always underestimated SU even when Pete was whooping mofos arse. Surely you don't think JSU strikes fear into anybody? Well maybe yall do to Valley.

Basically...these fools come posting during the Comegeechie years and refuse to acknowledge the dynasty ran by Jimmy B. You know? Kinda reminds you of the scrubs who wanna fight after the dudes they wanna fight either leave or get arrested.

sad aint it?

Uh Shaw how was out team Sr. laiden? We had some on defense but that aint what beat yall. Yall's nightmare is coming back.

The offense was young except for a couple of OL that were Srs.(Stewart and Myles Williams)

All our WRs are back except for Roberts.
B. Lee is back
All our Rbs are back except Smith ...especially number 22 that did yall in on the last drive.

You cats never cease to amaze me with this we were young stuff. SU has been playing Freshmen and Soph for the last 2 years. Now in 09 we will be experienced on the Offense and young on the defense in the secondary. 2 Starting LBs and DE and DT are back. Everybody goes through personnel changes.

Just sit back and watch SU claim our throne back. The facilities are the beginning. Yall just better take advantage of Pete still being there. Because his day is coming soon. Especially with the new board chair and new Chancellor. We'll just watch yall complain about Woody and Comegy who aint going no where no time soon. Yall are more stuck than we are. Comegy just got his contract amended last year before the 08 season. :lol:

As far as striking fear......we never did that anyway. Folks have always underestimated SU even when Pete was whooping mofos arse. Surely you don't think JSU strikes fear into anybody? Well maybe yall do to Valley.

Dude, I have no earthly idea why you even bothered to type such nonsense. Pete has been with yall for what....16 plus years and you say that WE'RE stuck with Comegy??!! The odds are in Pete's favor to sign another three year 600,000 dollar contract for the fifth or sixth time.

Pete ain't going nowhere and you know it. You're simply HOPING the board gets him gone, but that ain't near bout a guarantee.

Dude, I have no earthly idea why you even bothered to type such nonsense. Pete has been with yall for what....16 plus years and you say that WE'RE stuck with Comegy??!! The odds are in Pete's favor to sign another three year 600,000 dollar contract for the fifth or sixth time.

Pete ain't going nowhere and you know it. You're simply HOPING the board gets him gone, but that ain't near bout a guarantee.

Dude, you really have no clue. You act like we paid Pete 200K in 93 when he came. He made around 60-70 K at that time. From 93-2004. He won enough to stay on the bluff. You act like he has sucked the whole 16 years. He got his first big contract after winning the SCG in 03 and going back in 04. He just got his extention after the 07 season when he went 8-3 with a supposed depleted team that takes him through the 2010 season.

Aint nobody hoping the Board do anything. Folks are already getting fired at SU right now. Folks who were around longer than Pete. You have no clue what is going on the Bluff. Folks are walking around on pins and needles on the yard. And you are stuck with Comegy more than we are with Pete. Why you think Comegy be cursing yall arses out in the press conferences. LOL. Pete would never pull no isht like that.

Comegy will be at JSU with your boy Woody much longer than Pete will be at SU in the coming years.

Dude, you really have no clue. You act like we paid Pete 200K in 93 when he came. He made around 60-70 K at that time. From 93-2004. He won enough to stay on the bluff. You act like he has sucked the whole 16 years. He got his first big contract after winning the SCG in 03 and going back in 04. He just got his extention after the 07 season when he went 8-3 with a supposed depleted team that takes him through the 2010 season.

Aint nobody hoping the Board do anything. Folks are already getting fired at SU right now. Folks who were around longer than Pete. You have no clue what is going on the Bluff. Folks are walking around on pins and needles on the yard. And you are stuck with Comegy more than we are with Pete. Why you think Comegy be cursing yall arses out in the press conferences. LOL. Pete would never pull no isht like that.

Comegy will be at JSU with your boy Woody much longer than Pete will be at SU in the coming years.

I doubt that JR. Pete is a legend on that campus. That is why you all call him the "Dean". Pete calls his own shots, writes his own checks, and cash them.

I doubt that JR. Pete is a legend on that campus. That is why you all call him the "Dean". Pete calls his own shots, writes his own checks, and cash them.

Beans, you really have no clue. Pete won in his contract years just like players in NFL have career years when they are about to be a FA.

Just look at how he did it. After struggling from 00-02 he wins the SWAC and BCF Championship in 03 and goes back to the SCG in 04.........contract is up......new contract. 05-06 he struggles..........07 he wins 8 games and loses 3 by slim margins with a team predicted to suck. .........contract year.......new contract happens. Pete is already on record saying he wants to be somebody's AD. So this is it man.......last hurrah. He got his facilities and will be able to enjoy them for the next 2 years and it is a wrap. Trust ole JR on this one. The new Board Chair likes to think big and has been itching to be in this position for years. Look for Pete and Spivery and probably our AD all gone by the end of 2010. Like I said folks are on pins and needles down in BR. Some will be gone before others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back