Look at all the "exposure" A&T (and Hampton) is getting in the Big South

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Doesn't seem any colder to me.

perry GIF

Right now, the SWAC is the premeire FCS HBCU conference so I'm not surprised at the lack of live MEAC games on ESPNU but it's still better than the Big South off the ESPN and ABC games (for which the Big South has no ESPN, ABC or even ESPNU games). Even if you wanna say that the MEAC ESPN3 games are a wash, they are still tape delayed on ESPNU thus making it better

It might take a year or two before Norfolk can get built up to compete with SCSU and then with the SWAC elites

Now why didn't you post Trevor Stewart(Aggie) winning a bronze medal in the Olympics today? Instead, you chose to be a hater and take shots at the throne. You want to be able to say "I told you so" SO BAD and unfortunately its not gona happen buddy! The LEADERSHIP is the reason we left the MEAC(also travel). Why didn't you post the article on how the MEAC handled the fake positive covid test that removed our men's bball team from the MEAC tourney? Hell...you could've posted on our damn gameday tickets being increased to $36!

You went to Valley......
The “exposure” comment made by the university was more so about competing in the FCS playoffs.😒

Why in the hell are you on a HBCU forum talking about SWAC football? Shouldn't you be on the Big South forums seeing if Kennesaw State or Monmouth needs some fresh ice in their drinks? I'm sure Charleston Southern or VMI got some scuffed shoes that needs shining

Now why didn't you post Trevor Stewart(Aggie) winning a bronze medal in the Olympics today? Instead, you chose to be a hater and take shots at the throne. You want to be able to say "I told you so" SO BAD and unfortunately its not gona happen buddy! The LEADERSHIP is the reason we left the MEAC(also travel). Why didn't you post the article on how the MEAC handled the fake positive covid test that removed our men's bball team from the MEAC tourney? Hell...you could've posted on our damn gameday tickets being increased to $36!

Why in the f___ would I post about track on a f____ football thread? You start it instead of sounding like a butthurt ex talking about "a hater"

If you want praise, go over to the Big South forum and let them stroke your egos. Oh that's right. We know they don't give a f___

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why in the hell are you on a HBCU forum talking about SWAC football? Shouldn't you be on the Big South forums seeing if Kennesaw State or Monmouth needs some fresh ice in their drinks? I'm sure Charleston Southern or VMI got some scuffed shoes that needs shining
The better question is...Why are YOU on an HBCU forum discussing SWAC football?? YOU WENT TO VALLEY! YALL ARE A LIABILITY TO THE SWAC! WHAT DOES YOUR TEAM ADD TO THE CONVERSATION?!?! You can post about A&T but I cant respond? Makes sense...

Damn shame what A&T let their athletic director do to them. Can’t wait till they fall on their face & come crawling back.
Nahhhh...Earl has been employed by A&T since 2000 and was promoted to AD in 2011. Just look at the turn around! We were once a joke, but not anymore! Check that stats my guy...

Why in the f___ would I post about track on a f____ football thread? You start it instead of sounding like a butthurt ex talking about "a hater"

If you want praise, go over to the Big South forum and let them stroke your egos. Oh that's right. We know they don't give a f___

Nelly GIF

"It's getting hot in herr!!!"

Damn shame what A&T let their athletic director do to them. Can’t wait till they fall on their face & come crawling back.
Yall stop being mean. 🤣

Back