Look at all the "exposure" A&T (and Hampton) is getting in the Big South

Damn shame what A&T let their athletic director do to them. Can’t wait till they fall on their face & come crawling back.

And it's not even that type of thread as far as smack. Just posting the obvious yet they (as usual) crawl from their butler duties on the Big South board to come over here to throw hissy fits whenever we state the obvious

By the way, bottom feeder Valley has the same amount of TV games as A&T do so that's all you need to know about what ESPN thinks of the Big South. You mean to tell me that mighty A&T couldn't land ONE game on ESPNU (which Valley/SU might do on 9/26)

Last edited:
Ok. You did what's best for you program. Got it. What do want from us in here?
Not that I have to explain but ill entertain it...I am a fan of HBCU football particularly JSU, SU, and Alcorn(just a little bit). This site provides free entertainment (should charge for this honestly) and it is also a way for me to learn more about the SWAC. HMMMM... You didn't ask why Mr. Valley taking shots at a PREMIER program, but you wana question why I responded..LOL

I wish nothing but the best for North Carolina A&T. Because, they have done some great things over the past couple of years. I really wish, they would have stayed in the MEAC. But, I understand.

And it's not even that type of thread as far as smack. Just posting the obvious yet they (as usual) crawl from their butler duties on the Big South boad to come over here to throw hissy fits whenever we state the obvious

By the way, bottom feeder Valley has been the same amount of TV games as A&T do that's all you need to know about what ESPN thinks of the Big South. You mean to tell me that mighty A&T couldn't land ONE game on ESPNU (which Valley/SU might do on 9/26)
Again, Exposure from the FCS playoffs...Hissy fits? lol you posted this to take jabs at A&T and I responded! Simple...The attacks on the Big South mean nothing to me...We are going FBS and we are taking a calculated approach. Hell...I would've loved to join the SWAC but unfortunately our campus isn't located in Itta Bena.

Not that I have to explain but ill entertain it...I am a fan of HBCU football particularly JSU, SU, and Alcorn(just a little bit). This site provides free entertainment (should charge for this honestly) and it is also a way for me to learn more about the SWAC. HMMMM... You didn't ask why Mr. Valley taking shots at a PREMIER program, but you wana question why I responded..LOL

No, you don't have to explain anything. But, what did you expect when you came in here? I mean, look how we talk about each other in the Swac. Surely you did not think we were gonna treat you any different. Just saying

Happy Birthday Pig GIF by Angry Birds

I'M LOVING THIS!!!!

No, you don't have to explain anything. But, what did you expect when you came in here? I mean, look how we talk about each other in the Swac. Surely you did not think we were gonna treat you any different. Just saying
I don't remember complaining about how I was being treated?? I responded to a attack on the kingdom...I'm well aware that success brings the UGLY side out of ppl:cool:

@919Aggie dont let these folks rile you up. Half of them are still living off the land and doo-doo'ing in outhouses. Hell, if a new civil war broke out, some of em might defend the south.
Lol nah I understand that some people are stuck in the past. If they take emotion out of it and think logically, they know we did what was best. It's just entertainment that's all lol

What conference do yall expect to take you in FBS?
Alabama wouldn't want that smoke so I know the SEC aint having it!😂 Bun nah, I would personally love to join the ACC BUT I know that's a big HELL NAW! So the Sun Belt would be cool. I think we are secretly following the Coastal Carolina model anyway...

Last edited:

Again, Exposure from the FCS playoffs...Hissy fits? lol you posted this to take jabs at A&T and I responded! Simple...The attacks on the Big South mean nothing to me...We are going FBS and we are taking a calculated approach. Hell...I would've loved to join the SWAC but unfortunately our campus isn't located in Itta Bena.

you crazy as hell if you think the Big South will be the reason y’all get to the playoffs.

as the great Kanye once said, “even in a Benz you still a ninja in a coupe”

And it's not even that type of thread as far as smack. Just posting the obvious yet they (as usual) crawl from their butler duties on the Big South board to come over here to throw hissy fits whenever we state the obvious

By the way, bottom feeder Valley has the same amount of TV games as A&T do so that's all you need to know about what ESPN thinks of the Big South. You mean to tell me that mighty A&T couldn't land ONE game on ESPNU (which Valley/SU might do on 9/26)

What's special about your game being tape delayed at 10pm on Saturday night?

Could u list the benefits MVSU has gained by being on ESPNU?

A&T still don't get it. One day yall will! 😆

If you only knew what those people really think about yall. They only want you when you can help them survive! After that, you are useless!
That's because we don't care...My white co workers probably don't like me either BUT IDGAF...Who cares who likes who, this is a business decision.

Back