Deion Sanders to JSU? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if Deion is successful at JSU he will garner attention and offers at larger programs with larger budgets. Making around $250,000 - $300,000 at JSU to making $2 - 3 million at a larger program is no comparison. A person that has good money could always have more. Not all, but most.

Where did you get 200k-300k from? You have no idea what his salary is lol and he's already wealthy.

Prime Time is about to make an Impact on the SWAC! Great hire by JSU and congrats on having the fortitude to make this caliber of hire a reality for our HBCU's!

FAMU, BCU and now Deion Sanders, the state of FL has truly been good to the SWAC in 2020!

a strong J-State strengthens the SWAC. Hopefully, the ripple effect of the hire will mean investing in the programs across the conference

We need all teams strong to strengthen our league so a conference loss ain’t detrimental when it comes to at-large bids

most programs have already invested in some aspects as there will be no short term effect but if it works you’ll see more long term investments possibly.

This is more about Deion investing in hisself to prove something than Jackson investing resources.

Where did you get 200k-300k from? You have no idea what his salary is lol and he's already wealthy.
Hold your horses, that was just a guesstimate. I would imagine he was probably one of the highest paid coaches in the SWAC and I know he is wealthy. He could work for free for all I know.

Congrats jsu!!! this a big time hire for your program and for the conference...I can only imagine the resources you all will be able to get now simply from Prime being your coach!!!

PS: He and his staff will learn quickly that its Rough In The SWAC!!!!! and that jsu fans will boo your ass if you aint producing no matter who you are.

Good luck to yall except when you playing the G..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back