Deion Sanders to JSU? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on your new coach. He will help elevate the conference and that is always an awesome thing.

We STILL beating that azz though.

Congrats jsu!!! this a big time hire for your program and for the conference...I can only imagine the resources you all will be able to get now simply from Prime being your coach!!!

PS: He and his staff will learn quickly that its Rough In The SWAC!!!!! and that jsu fans will boo your ass if you aint producing no matter who you are.

Good luck to yall except when you playing the G..

He will be fired in 2 years.

Man if Deion is successful at JSU he will garner attention and offers at larger programs with larger budgets. Making around $250,000 - $300,000 at JSU to making $2 - 3 million at a larger program is no comparison. A person that has good money could always have more. Not all, but most.
What are you talking about. U dnt know his salry . From what I’m hearing it’s more than what you mentioned.

He not trying to play with his dad....dude is smart....he doesn't constantly want to get a beat down from GSU, SU, Alcorn, and whomever else.
See I love this right here. Does the SWAC have like a director of marketing, promotion, or something? What is going on at this moment is a marketing dream. FAMU wants to come into this conference, thinking that they all that, Deion talking like he gonna do something at JSU, then you got Grambling fans hating. Alcorn & Southern fans are like all of y'all fools, we got this. PV folks are like we ain't that PV of old that can't win any games. We in a different time baby. What they don't know, Maynor is about to step it up and take over this show. I love this new SWAC energy! Much respect!

So all this JSU denial was some smoke screen mess....I guess the JSU looney tunes crew will be returning.

They are creeping back I see.

"Life and children" took over for a while after Mudbone busted after sneaking into practices and seeing the improvements and Hendricks was a lame duck going in last season

"Life and children" took over for a while after Mudbone busted after sneaking into practices and seeing the improvements and Hendricks was a lame duck going in last season

dude stfu up before we protest attending the valley game and shut your entire athletics dept Down. Because we pay every salary & expense in that bullshit ass dept.

Yea they creeping back....cats been gone....

@Kenn Rashad post how many JSU password reset request you have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back