Ricky Smiley’s son hooping for bama state

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as they are buying Bama gear, they are writing Bama a check...

As long as they are buying University of Texas and Texas A&M gear, they are writing UT and TA&M a check, right????? Just asking.

Last edited:

As long as they are buying University of Texas and Texas A&M gear, they are writing UT and TA&M a check, right????? Just asking.

Yep....

But if you're trying to insinuate that I'm buying any of that crap, you're wrong.

Yep....

But if you're trying to insinuate that I'm buying any of that crap, you're wrong.

OH, NO, NO, NO, Fiyah, I am in no way trying to insinuate, that you would buy any of that crap. My apologies if I came across that way. But Fiyah, you know as well as I do that that is not the case with a lot of people. I see it practically every day, people who attended TSU and Prairie View, but they wearing Baylor stuff.

Look yall, I do not disagree with what you guys say about Black people and cheering for Alabama and even Auburn. When I go home to Alabama to visit the kin folks, I am constantly berating my nieces, nephews, and cousins, who attended Stillman, Miles, ASU, and AA&M for not wearing gear from their respective alma maters. I know they get sick of me telling them to buy bumper stickers, those flags that you put on your car windows, t-shirts, cups, etc. Anything to support your school. But they don't do that, and that pisses me off to no end.

So, to In_The_662, and Blacknbengal, etc., I don't have a problem nor do i disagree with what yall are saying. The problem that I am having is yall are try to say it happens only in Alabama. Come on yall, we all know that is bullsh!t. But anyway.....

David, could have sworn I saw you from a distance in Austin for nationals.

No, unfortunately, I did not make it to nationals. I had to cancel. My best friend's wife pass away, and her services was that Friday of the finals.

I don't know about Mississippi but I know for a fact some HBCU Black folk in Louisiana ride with lsu

Agreed and you also have a few in the YOUNGER generation, 25 and under, in Mississippi who may ride with LSU but the older generation of black could give af about the SEC and even the youngins not reppin MS State or Ole Miss. We leave that to the white folks.

I cant for the life of me understand why grown ass men give a damn who SOMEBODY ELSE cheer for. Like to the point of where it actually bothers you...but as soon as you get a transfer from said school... its headlines on YOUR campus.

Yes, it bothers us, well me. And mainly because of its such foreign territory for me. I didn't grow up seeing that and was amazed when I saw how the black folk in Alabama do. It still amazes me. Just being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back