Ricky Smiley’s son hooping for bama state

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on here for years and I still don't get it. Full fledged AAMU and ASU alums going out of their way to go see Bama play in the national title game. Bama has a racist history right up there with Ole Miss yet people still they out here talking about Roll Damn Tide smh

The same for people at Miles, too.

I've been on here for years and I still don't get it. Full fledged AAMU and ASU alums going out of their way to go see Bama play in the national title game. Bama has a racist history right up there with Ole Miss yet people still they out here talking about Roll Damn Tide smh
the brainwashing in the state of alabama has been nearly perfected.

I cant for the life of me understand why grown ass men give a damn who SOMEBODY ELSE cheer for. Like to the point of where it actually bothers you...but as soon as you get a transfer from said school... its headlines on YOUR campus.

I cant for the life of me understand why grown ass men give a damn who SOMEBODY ELSE cheer for. Like to the point of where it actually bothers you...but as soon as you get a transfer from said school... its headlines on YOUR campus.

Well, you got a point there.

Another thing a lot of you get cherering for and supporting mixed up. These Black folks ain’t writing Bama no check....

We are still standing for the National Anthem and will celebrate the 4th and this country has ( and still is) done more harm to people of color than the Univ. of Alabana, Auburn and Ole Miss....... just a thought......

Don’t be mad at me because you can’t get a Texas Southern shirt anywhere else except on TSU’s campus. Maybe you need to get your Alumni to work on your brand. LOL
You should be ashamed of yourself for lying...but you probably are not....it is in that Nawf Loosana dirt.

These Black folks ain’t writing Bama no check....

Even the Black folks who attended there. I graduated from BAMA in 1974. I do not write them any checks. Hell, I have only been on the campus once since I left there. And you know what, I am not the only one. We got our degrees, we left there, and never looked back.

I hope you don't watch the NFL...

I hope you don't watch the NFL...

Haven't watched it the past couple of years.

So yeah that theory is out of the window.

You and all these Bama people that ALWAYS get mad whenever this topic comes up can find another angle.

Oh yeah to the person above that mentioned the 4th, I hope you know that many people are not celebrating the 4th of July but happy to have a day/weekend off. Just a thought

You and all these Bama people that ALWAYS get mad whenever this topic comes up can find another angle

Why are you singling out Alabama? The things that you accuse the Black people in Alabama of doing, well, Black people here in Texas do the same thing. I will bet you my next Social Security check, that it is the same in Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, North Carolina, etc.

Haven't watched it the past couple of years.

So yeah that theory is out of the window.

You and all these Bama people that ALWAYS get mad whenever this topic comes up can find another angle.

Oh yeah to the person above that mentioned the 4th, I hope you know that many people are not celebrating the 4th of July but happy to have a day/weekend off. Just a thought

Who's mad?

I was good friends with Texas Longhorns former track coach. She used to leave me tickets to many home games but I left them right where they were.

My ex fiancé ran track for her but still didn't go and this was back when they were good.

I was good friends with Texas Longhorns former track coach. She used to leave me tickets to many home games but I left them right where they were.

My ex fiancé ran track for her but still didn't go and this was back when they were good.

And you're proud about this because... ?

I swear some of yall need to take a deep breath and live a little.

Why are you singling out Alabama? The things that you accuse the Black people in Alabama of doing, well, Black people here in Texas do the same thing. I will bet you my next Social Security check, that it is the same in Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, North Carolina, etc.
No, not in La or the Sip. We dont support PWIs.

As long as they are buying Bama gear, they are writing Bama a check...

What about this that they don't get?

Heck if I watch Ole Miss or Bama on TV I'm technically helping them make money but theirs is more direct. Like the last PWI gear that I owned was a FSU t-shirt I bought from FL over 10 years ago (because I grew up a fan of FSU and Mississippi State).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back