Ricky Smiley’s son hooping for bama state

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap:

Maybe now he’ll support us more than Bama, but I doubt it.

Well, has anyone from Alabama State approached him about his lack of support for Alabama State? I know he went to Bama State, and he should not have to be asked to support his school. I get that. But, yall know how we roll. Maybe he is still mad because he had to stand in line at the financial aid office. I don't know. Yall tell me.

Well, has anyone from Alabama State approached him about his lack of support for Alabama State? I know he went to Bama State, and he should not have to be asked to support his school. I get that. But, yall know how we roll. Maybe he is still mad because he had to stand in line at the financial aid office. I don't know. Yall tell me.
depends on what you mean by support. he now will have 3 of his kids in school there per the article.

So let me get this straight....Ricky SMiley is sending his son to Alabama State but giving his money to the University of Alabama?

He wears Alabama stuff and roots for their football team like most other Alabama natives. Never heard him say anything about sending them money.

Awww man say it ain't so. My son wears GSU and LSU stuff....but when he was at LSU's football camp he wore straight LSU gear....when he is home he sports GSU. When he goes to his personal trainer he wears his high school gear. It's a business decision with us.

I will not be caught dead in nothing but GSU. Even if my son went to another college.

Awww man say it ain't so. My son wears GSU and LSU stuff....but when he was at LSU's football camp he wore straight LSU gear....when he is home he sports GSU. When he goes to his personal trainer he wears his high school gear. It's a business decision with us.

I will not be caught dead in nothing but GSU. Even if my son went to another college.
LIAR!

Blacks in Alabama are crazy about Bama & Auburn, even if they went to a HBCU. I didn’t understand it when I was there & still don’t.

He has 2 additional children currently attending Bama State

That sounds to me like his money is going to Bama State. Props to him. But if he was giving it to Bama, it's his to do as he pleases. I don't let folks tell me how to spend my money so I stay out of other folks money business as well....LOL

LMUvKAv.jpg

Blacks in Alabama are crazy about Bama & Auburn, even if they went to a HBCU. I didn’t understand it when I was there & still don’t.

I've been on here for years and I still don't get it. Full fledged AAMU and ASU alums going out of their way to go see Bama play in the national title game. Bama has a racist history right up there with Ole Miss yet people still they out here talking about Roll Damn Tide smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back