Where is Haymer Going Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious coming from a j-State person when y’alls whole stysle is copied from Alcorn...

Only thing JSU didn’t steal from Alcorn is “Get Ready”

Dude. you lil punk ass gonna do this AGAIN? WHY?

Dont you recall when you came with this LAST year and THEN had to backtrack once people posted YEAR BY YEAR video that shows that JSU did EVERYTHING first and THEN your only response to the evidence was "well, this is what I had been told".

ALL you do is CONTINUOUSLY make that statement. NOW why dont YOU show us proof what YOU keep saying! You cant. SO WHY do you keep saying it?

What you need to worry about is how you all copied everything from FAMU. What band copied from BAMA State? ZERO! I cant seem to figure out why YOU keep coming on here year after year with the SAME mess. Are you just a messy queen who likes to argue and stir up shit for no reason? State your reason for doing it or state evidence to support it...

and no, NOTHING from the BOOM came from LCorn. If the GGs want to say they twerked first, they can have that. What we do know is that over the years, MOST dance teams have patterned themselves after the J-Settes. The GGs did too until they recently went back to the hunching style of dance they used to be known for.

Man please
Several old heads on various sites and in person have said that Alcorn came up with the style JSU has today. They came up with the bouncy style marching the J5 does and other things...the J-Settes got their style from the GGs

Remember that I PERSONALLY posted vids for yo sissy ass to see that refutes that claim and then you backed away into a corner. Im sure the threads are still here and easy to find since I dont post in the band board much... smh Everything you claimed was refuted by VIDEO evidence... yet, here yo pitiful ass go again...

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dude. you lil punk ass gonna do this AGAIN? WHY?

Dont you recall when you came with this LAST year and THEN had to backtrack once people posted YEAR BY YEAR video that shows that JSU did EVERYTHING first and THEN your only response to the evidence was "well, this is what I had been told".

ALL you do is CONTINUOUSLY make that statement. NOW why dont YOU show us proof what YOU keep saying! You cant. SO WHY do you keep saying it?

What you need to worry about is how you all copied everything from FAMU. What band copied from BAMA State? ZERO! I cant seem to figure out why YOU keep coming on here year after year with the SAME mess. Are you just a messy queen who likes to argue and stir up shit for no reason? State your reason for doing it or state evidence to support it...

and no, NOTHING from the BOOM came from LCorn. If the GGs want to say they twerked first, they can have that. What we do know is that over the years, MOST dance teams have patterned themselves after the J-Settes. The GGs did too until they recently went back to the hunching style of dance they used to be known for.
Remember that I PERSONALLY posted vids for yo sissy ass to see that refutes that claim and them you backed away into a corner. Im sure the threads are still here and easy to find since I dont post in the band board much... smh Everything you claimed was refuted by VIDEO evidence... yet, here yo pitiful ass go again...

ASU HAS NEVER TOOK ANYTHING FROM FAMU!!!
Why would we want to be like that boring ass band!?

you get mad when someone speaks facts lmao
I must admit I admire how yall took Alcorns style and made it seem like yall are the originators..

I must admit I admire how yall took Alcorns style and made it seem like yall are the originators..

Looking at the current state of alabama state's marching band program, and the fact I can pull from past threads that you've said you were wrong after getting exposed multiple times @Tigerpride stop giving the donkeys ass the time of day. Alabama state hasn't been shit since 2012 and that's being extremely nice.... @atl hornet comments are null and void.... he knows better ... that's why he hanging on alcorn's jock cause alabama state can't touch jsu in the stands, on the field, and not even on the football field. They let miles come in their house 2 years straight and blow their band program too extinction sad... just sad .... i'd be mad too if I sounded like a middle school band.

Looking at the current state of alabama state's marching band program, and the fact I can pull from past threads that you've said you were wrong after getting exposed multiple times @Tigerpride stop giving the donkeys ass the time of day. Alabama state hasn't been shit since 2012 and that's being extremely nice.... @atl hornet comments are null and void.... he knows better ... that's why he hanging on alcorn's jock cause alabama state can't touch jsu in the stands, on the field, and not even on the football field. They let miles come in their house 2 years straight and blow their band program too extinction sad... just sad .... i'd be mad too if I sounded like a middle school band.

Lol
Bro y’all beat us for the first time in 4 years last season, and even then that was a fluke victory.

Miles blew us out?! LMAO. We will never get blown out by a SIAC school.

How many times y’all gonna do the tiger run on, blowing fanfare and the elementary drills y’all be doing? Then the dance routine & Rock The House. Y’all shows are more predictable than taxes and death. We get more house than y’all on EVERY SHOW.

I don’t even want to get into the stand battles. The only good thing y’all have played in the past few seasons is Scared Of The Dark & Mo Bomba. Other than that, it’s the same songs from the 80s or a terrible arrangement of a current song where y’all upper brass get drowned out in every song.

JSU hasn’t had a good trumpet section in almost a decade.

SU, Alcorn, TxSU & Bama State smashes y’all every year. Y’all better pray to GOD Haymer doesn’t take the MVSU job cause they will pass by y’all too

Lol
Bro y’all beat us for the first time in 4 years last season, and even then that was a fluke victory.

Miles blew us out?! LMAO. We will never get blown out by a SIAC school.

How many times y’all gonna do the tiger run on, blowing fanfare and the elementary drills y’all be doing? Then the dance routine & Rock The House. Y’all shows are more predictable than taxes and death. We get more house than y’all on EVERY SHOW.

I don’t even want to get into the stand battles. The only good thing y’all have played in the past few seasons is Scared Of The Dark & Mo Bomba. Other than that, it’s the same songs from the 80s or a terrible arrangement of a current song where y’all upper brass get drowned out in every song.

JSU hasn’t had a good trumpet section in almost a decade.

SU, Alcorn, TxSU & Bama State smashes y’all every year. Y’all better pray to GOD Haymer doesn’t take the MVSU job cause they will pass by y’all too

whats your series record verses jsu? don't answer that

Miles handed yall Ls in 2014 and 2015.... deal with it.

Um all yall got is the big girls during halftime ... thats what your school is known for...lmao the school with the big girls

Yall havent had a good a aranagement since 2012 ... and yall still playing jamaican funk as if its the 90s

um 2018 the trumpets were heard clear as day.

and our only competition is southern nobody take alabama seriously, alcorn flops against jsu especially the last two years, and txsu is just had loud baritones and sub par arrangements....... now i'm done because nobody got time for irrelevant ass alabama state folks we talking about haymer... and i hope haymer do go to mvsu.

Last edited:

Dude you all took EVERYTHING from FAMU... and didnt do a good job at it either... LOL
You are speaking NO facts. If you were, you would post facts. ONCE AGAIN, last year, I posted VIDEO evidence of JSUs marching style in the early 80s and ASUs marching style in the early 80 and showed you when LCorn's adjusted their style to be like JSU.. and then YOU SAID something like, "Oh my bad, I was just going off what I heard". THIS is the internet. ALL THINGS can be found. Now ALL of a sudden, "what you heard" is "speaking facts"
POST ONE FACT WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE or STFU.

Why you so intent on going against JSU anyway? Were you in the band when JSU band members beat ASU azz? Did a JSU woman take all your money and never gave you any coochie? Did a JSU dude fuk u up the ass and then tell you he didnt want you? maybe you wanted to go to Alcorn since you admire them so much. Tell us what happened? Then again, just do this: LET THE HATE GO! Whoever or whatever from JSU hurt you, you need to just let it go because trust and believe me, just like last year, you gonna look REAL stupid with the lies and nobody from Alcorn is going to come to help yo stupid azz out. Now how about those FACTS!

Dude you all took EVERYTHING from FAMU... and didnt do a good job at it either... LOL
You are speaking NO facts. If you were, you would post facts. ONCE AGAIN, last year, I posted VIDEO evidence of JSUs marching style in the early 80s and ASUs marching style in the early 80 and showed you when LCorn's adjusted their style to be like JSU.. and then YOU SAID something like, "Oh my bad, I was just going off what I heard". THIS is the internet. ALL THINGS can be found. Now ALL of a sudden, "what you heard" is "speaking facts"
POST ONE FACT WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE or STFU.

Why you so intent on going against JSU anyway? Were you in the band when JSU band members beat ASU azz? Did a JSU woman take all your money and never gave you any coochie? Did a JSU dude fuk u up the ass and then tell you he didnt want you? maybe you wanted to go to Alcorn since you admire them so much. Tell us what happened? Then again, just do this: LET THE HATE GO! Whoever or whatever from JSU hurt you, you need to just let it go because trust and believe me, just like last year, you gonna look REAL stupid with the lies and nobody from Alcorn is going to come to help yo stupid azz out. Now how about those FACTS!

Lmao JSU is beneath me. I was in the band at ASU 06-08.

08 in Atlanta y’all were talking mad shit. Then we blow y’all back to Mississippi and y’all wanna y’all about “SWAC pride”. Mane y’all some suckers lol

I’ll never respect JSU after that day. Y’all drum majors dope though I’ll give y’all that

08 in Atlanta y’all were talking mad shit. Then we blow y’all back to Mississippi and y’all wanna y’all about “SWAC pride”. Mane y’all some suckers lol

I’ll never respect JSU after that day. Y’all drum majors dope though I’ll give y’all that
Where's Bama State's band ranked in the nation and where's The BOOM ranked? Nuff said.

Where's Bama State's band ranked in the nation and where's The BOOM ranked? Nuff said.

Lmao
Ranked by who? How the hell can you use that as factual when it’s opinion based & biased?

Y’all may be ranked higher but that’s because y’all have all the gay black men voting for y’all cause of the j settes.

Whenever I come across a YouTube video for JSU 98% of the comments are from gay dudes praising the dance line.

If that’s your measure of success then y’all can have that

Lmao
Ranked by who? How the hell can you use that as factual when it’s opinion based & biased?

Y’all may be ranked higher but that’s because y’all have all the gay black men voting for y’all cause of the j settes.

Whenever I come across a YouTube video for JSU 98% of the comments are from gay dudes praising the dance line.

If that’s your measure of success then y’all can have that

Speaking of gay..... what in the 2007 it’s raining men is this smh....?

Attachments

• 47BF9E99-21EF-4250-BDEA-97F246A564FC.jpeg
    47BF9E99-21EF-4250-BDEA-97F246A564FC.jpeg
    454.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Speaking of gay..... what in the 2007 it’s raining men is this smh....?
Ayo we didn’t know they were going to do that

They got off the bus in their traditional unis and right before we performed they put that BS on. But that was the day we blew JSU back to the stone age

Look at the J5 looking the the cleanest shoe shiners east of the Mississippi though lmao

Ayo we didn’t know they were going to do that

They got off the bus in their traditional unis and right before we performed they put that BS on. But that was the day we blew JSU back to the stone age

Look at the J5 looking the the cleanest shoe shiners east of the Mississippi though lmao

View attachment 6638

Oh Nah you not off the hook, So let me get this straight @atl hornet , you marched in 06-08 as you state.. these pictures were taken in the 2007 atlanta showcase ..,you marched and were apart of this suspect led congregation that was going on on the field? And you say you blew (pause) JSU back to Mississippi (double pause) I'd act shocked but thats Homo-bama State for you....

Last edited:

you a bum dude. and yeah, its some hate somewhere. Just stop with the lies. It takes a real beyotch azz n***a to KNOW he is lying and STILL keep lying ... and lying about something that doesnt even involve him.

BTW, BAMA State was loud af sounding like train wreck in ATL that day but dont let facts get in the way. You dont like facts anyway.

Oh Nah you not off the hook, So let me get this straight @atl hornet , you marched in 06-08 as you state.. these pictures were taken in the 2007 atlanta showcase ..,you marched and were apart of this suspect led congregation that was going on on the field? And you say you blew (pause) JSU back to Mississippi (double pause) I'd act shocked but thats Homo-bama State for you....

View attachment 6641View attachment 6642

Im thinking they must have worn it twice. In 2007 and again in 2008 so that @atlhornet could see those dik prints he lusts after again! lol

View attachment 6641View attachment 6642

Like I said we didn’t know they were going to do that.

you a bum dude. and yeah, its some hate somewhere. Just stop with the lies. It takes a real beyotch azz n***a to KNOW he is lying and STILL keep lying ... and lying about something that doesnt even involve him.

BTW, BAMA State was loud af sounding like train wreck in ATL that day but dont let facts get in the way. You dont like facts anyway.

Man please we were clean and crisp that day along with having some power. That was the year we were damn near 320 & waxing everyone’s ass!

Im thinking they must have worn it twice. In 2007 and again in 2008 so that @atlhornet could see those dik prints he lusts after again! lol

It was 08 in Morris Brown’s stadium. You trying to hate so much you got your facts wrong.

Y’all are AAMU & UAPB level to us. Maybe if y’all stop focusing so much on trying to be like SU & Alcorn y’all would be one of the top bands again.

Like I said we knew they were going to do that and we blew all the bands out (no pause), and then the fat girls danced cause our band is sorry.

Man please we were loud and sloppy that day along with having some power. That was the year we were damn near 320 & sorry!

It was 08 in Morris Brown’s stadium. You stating thee facts I can't dispute because there are pictures I can't dispute

Alabama State is currently on the same level as MVSU & UAPB. Maybe if Alabama State stop focusing so much on trying to be a mix of SU & FAMU y’all would be a top three band again.

okay delusional homo-bama state fan... fixed it for you.

There's NO way in hades he can ignore those uniforms. Who does that? Who marches behind that nonsense? Who makes lame excuses that they didn't KNOW they were going to wear those things.
The fact is, is that they WORE them and they wore them proudly.
Now THAT speaks volumes about Bama State and it's director.

That's CLEAN... and I HATE J-State.
You mean those black uniforms they had on?! Surprised you like those black unis. Who woulda ever thunk that atlhornet and jag4life would be on the same page when it comes to those tights. WOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back