Where is Haymer Going Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love SU, if Brian leaves I hope they get someone equally as good or better, because truth be told Taylor is ok as band director and the other guy,(newest one on staff arrangements leaves alot to be desired my personal opinion

Cycle? man stfu and get you some BIDNESS. Nobody you claim to have heard from Ocean of Soul speaks for all current or former Ocean. The only MESS here is YOU mentioning the Ocean on a Haymer post because for whatever reason you blue tigers can't let go of whatever the dude did to y'all.
MissC’s cycle is On. Why so emotional.
Your band sucks right now. You can use him. Your drum majors suck.
Your dancers suck. They’re just a watered down version of jsettes/dolls.
Then there’s that jumbled mess that y’all call twirlers & flag girls. Since you already got Motion. You should call that other mess CONFUSION!
The band is only praised when they play extremely loud. Outside of that nobody even notices your band. No finesse. No groove. No versatility. Just a loud ratchet band.
Haymer would do great things for txsu. You have no identity. Haven’t had it over 20years. He’d potentially build a legacy for y’all.

It’s 2019. The 80’s was how long ago? Y’all ain’t shit.
Prairie view been sucking up all the talent down yonder. All the beautiful girls that can dance go to PV. All the kids that can play go to PV. The rejects & overflow end up at txsu. It shows. Have you listened & watched your band lately? Y’all need help.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
These aren't INSTITUTIONAL problems. Stealing, misappropriating or making a large enough mistake to look that way didn't come from the institution he worked for. It was him. That's how stupid rumors keep getting thrown out. The institution didn't tell anyone to make mistakes or teach those mistakes. It takes a person to do something like what was reported. Being at southern didn't create Haymer's problem. If it did then everyone who works there would be caught all the time doing the same thing.

The Lawyer said thats the way its always been done and the school never denied it...

Also, southern I'd keep an eye on Brian Simmons, I feel like if Haymer said come be my assistant and the keys are yours when I step down in 5-8 years , and that money is talking right then he could leave southern... not saying it could happen but a rumor that's circulating on the band streets.
Thanks for your concern, but what do y'all not understand about SU? We will always have qualified people that can continue the band's legacy no matter what happens.

Thanks for your concern, but what do y'all not understand about SU? We will always have qualified people that can continue the band's legacy no matter what happens.

Yeah I’m sure y’all can..., not too many X factor folks like Simmons and Haymers though.... let’s go ahead and be real, Simmons carried the band this year with keeping su entertaining, cut throat, and unpredictable in the stands with song choices... Taylor is good but hasn’t been memorable when compared to southern bd’s of the past so far... we’ll see what his tenure looks like going forward.

As much as I hate to admit luvtheboom16 is right, not knocking Taylor, but you have it or you don't, He is a good BD, but very blend in my opinion, and the guy he picked, really wasnt something to speak home about, But SIMMONS IS SPECIAL..

The sour feelings for su is evident here. Like, I'm not even a huge fan of them by any stretch but the leaps and bounds on this post alone to a. Equate this to an nfl drafting or some ish and b. Equate this to the entire school as institutional and then c. Act like su people even care that y'all are THAT pressed to literally make statements saying some THEY let go is someone y'all want to face in spite of the reasons he is gone AND actually suggest it for other schools. Lord hammercy. He really left his foot in y'all rectum very far. Kudos to su, I didn't know yall could troll people when you're not even looking. But I stand corrected. 0_o

The sour feelings for su is evident here. Like, I'm not even a huge fan of them by any stretch but the leaps and bounds on this post alone to a. Equate this to an nfl drafting or some ish and b. Equate this to the entire school as institutional and then c. Act like su people even care that y'all are THAT pressed to literally make statements saying some THEY let go is someone y'all want to face in spite of the reasons he is gone AND actually suggest it for other schools. Lord hammercy. He really left his foot in y'all rectum very far. Kudos to su, I didn't know yall could troll people when you're not even looking. But I stand corrected. 0_o

Who said we were looking for them to care? All stated were coming from haymers mouth and people close to their band. It’s a topic because wherever he goes will provide a much needed shake up in the band world not a conversation to spite or wish bad luck on anyone... the fact he’s getting his THIRD chance is a blessing. More power to the man but let’s not go there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Not even anyone from Alcorn will vouch for that, lol!

Man please
Several old heads on various sites and in person have said that Alcorn came up with the style JSU has today. They came up with the bouncy style marching the J5 does and other things...the J-Settes got their style from the GGs

Man please
Several old heads on various sites and in person have said that Alcorn came up with the style JSU has today. They came up with the bouncy style marching the J5 does and other things...the J-Settes got their style from the GGs

First of all we know this is a lie because there aren’t any other sites for band heads to go to anymore outside of the HBCU uncut Facebook group lol. NO alcornite on THIS site or Facebook would say this is true lol. Post screenshots since you so confident.

Secondly, chicken little thought the sky was falling. Did you believe him too?

Now, can you please post this in English?

First of all we know this is a lie because there aren’t any other sites for band heads to go to anymore outside of the HBCU uncut Facebook group lol. NO alcornite on THIS site or Facebook would say this is true lol. Post screenshots since you so confident.

Secondly, chicken little thought the sky was falling. Did you believe him too?
No sane person's going to fall for that dude's incompetence and intentional lies.

Man please

Technically true. That is why it seems as though Alcorn is biting and copying them. SOD had lost it's identity over a period of 20-30+ years. Now (in recent years) they trying reincorporate the old school stuff and its now looks as though they are copying. The GG's were founded in 1968, the J-settes in '70 something, go figure. But this is not worth arguing because of delusional fans and alumni and because the Boom has taken a lot and popularized it.

Technically true. That is why it seems as though Alcorn is biting and copying them. SOD had lost it's identity over a period of 20-30+ years. Now (in recent years) they trying reincorporate the old school stuff and its now looks as though they are copying. The GG's were founded in 1968, the J-settes in '70 something, go figure. But this is not worth arguing because of delusional fans and alumni and because the Boom has taken a lot and popularized it.

So y’all lost y’all style 20-30+ years ago, correct? What does the Boom do now that y’all did back then?

LMAOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back