Southern vs Prairie View A&M: Game Updates - 5:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We better step our game up quickly. The Jags are hungry.

Breh,

Hungry aint even the word right now, more so starving and it's about to up there.

Look here big breh. I'm looking for the same performance that we did tonight, to be done on the rest of the teams in this league. We did what we needed to do, now it's one week at a time.

We owe yall too. Breh, it may get ugly quickly.

Congrats on the win. Now the Bayou Classic should have more on the line with this if both teams win out. I just hate that I got to hear Bighead talk all his talk. Beat them or lose to them, Southern is still the best team and should have won. Lol

Breh,

Hungry aint even the word right now, more so starving and it's about to up there.

Look here big breh. I'm looking for the same performance that we did tonight, to be done on the rest of the teams in this league. We did what we needed to do, now it's one week at a time.

We owe yall too. Breh, it may get ugly quickly.

Lol. I hear ya. I know we better not let this damn QB jump on us early.

Sad display of football but expected. PV has a loooooooooooooooong way to go. No excuses from this side of the keyboard.

SU OL > PV dl
SU playcalling > PV predictable playcalling
SU DL > PV ol
SU coaching > PV coaching
SU fans/supporters had a field day w/ my raggedy azz as I was leaving my seat lol. Haven’t been verbally abused like that in a hot minute lol :D .

Sad display of football but expected. PV has a loooooooooooooooong way to go. No excuses from this side of the keyboard.

SU OL > PV dl
SU playcalling > PV predictable playcalling
SU DL > PV ol
SU coaching > PV coaching
SU fans/supporters had a field day w/ my raggedy azz as I was leaving my seat lol. Haven’t been verbally abused like that in a hot minute lol :D .

Lol. Them MFers know they can talk some shhhh. My kinfolks are blowing my phone up as I type on board.

Lol

GSU vs Alcorn next week at Alcorn (a lose by either team, that's yall asses)

Don't fumble.

We good and chilling over here.

LMAOO

Man it feels good to be driving this shi

Alcorn can't lose no mo, with GSU and PV still to play, LOL

We’ll do what you failed to do.

Loser

I doubt that but good luck bud.

Wishing nothing but the best, cuz you aint beating us SU. buddy you won't even be close this year buddy.

As a matter fact, I don't see yall beating Alcorn in Alcorn, make me out of a liar buddy

Handle your business bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back