Best Stadiums in the SWAC

Dude, Alcorn's stadium and tailgating environment is light years ahead of Texas Southern's. Even I won't lie about that.
You must be another rookie just learning the ropes like that other TSUtigerfan person.

I don't think this person has even been to the stadiums he's discussing. I don't even think they've been to "Texas Southern's" stadium

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I guess threads like this is supposed to keep us occupied until football season start. LOL!!!!

In my humble opinion, when its all said and done, what difference does it make who has the best stadium? I know I am gonna get killed for saying this. LOL!!!!

Yep a light coat of paint ,just like we put a light coat of wipe a** on you in the NEW panther stadium. It was your 1st lost at home rt. Moving on!!!

:D Yep, SU did it and did it in a big way. Kudos.

Ummmmmmm.... will SU be just as hospitable when we make the trip back over this fall? We're bringing a "W" w/ us and we're not sharing it. :D

I'm still trying to understand TP's logic.

Alabam State
The stadium also holds a restaurant and retail space which welcome visitors to the stadium and area 365 days a year.[9] The stadium itself will be used year-round with other events such as concerts, band competitions, as well as soccer matches and other sporting events by partnering with the Central Alabama Sports Commission.[8]

How in the hell can Alabama State and Prairie View be 4 and 5 and they are new. How the hell can a professional soccer stadium be a a lesser venue than JSU. TP you need to stop. LOL

So new equals best? Oh. I didn't know that... Thanks for that info..

lol TP must know a LOT more about A&M sister schools than the compensated Texas A&M Board of Regents. We just completed Phase I and TP is a de facto A&M BOR member w/ voting power over A&M System finances. :D :D :D :D :D :D lol

From the Texas A&M BOR minutes when the push for the new on-campus stadium first occurred and was accepted:

PVAMU will implement all 4 phases and stay stuck on Phase I. How naive when you aren't native here and do not know how our higher-system financing works. smgdh I forgot. You're from that ever rich state, w/ a large rich metropolis, that sits adjacent that rich university that is financially thriving among-st the other 18+ rich D-I universities.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D lmao! *on the floor dying lmao!* :D

Until ya'll get some fans, you can stick to phase 1.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So new equals best? Oh. I didn't know that... Thanks for that info..

In this situation YES! Alabama State and PV are in possession of the best two stadiums in the SWAC.

Our stadium has been in DESPARATE need for renovations for a VERY long time. Because of presidential instability, Piyush Jindal, and lackluster athletic directors these renovation have not happened. I foresee in the coming future more renovations and upgrades.

In this situation YES! Alabama State and PV are in possession of the best two stadiums in the SWAC.

Our stadium has been in DESPARATE need for renovations for a VERY long time. Because of presidential instability, Piyush Jindal, and lackluster athletic directors these renovation have not happened. I foresee in the coming future more renovations and upgrades.

Oh well. I guess Grambling will never have the best.

Oh well. I guess Grambling will never have the best.

We won't. There is no argument there for me. See that's the problem with you JSU people....yall don't like admitting stuff. Look here...please explain to all of us what happened to the dome? You claim not to be in support of it but would be the first person to be hoopin and hollering and doing The But and Humpy Dance in the stands. LOL

Alabam State
The stadium also holds a restaurant and retail space which welcome visitors to the stadium and area 365 days a year.[9] The stadium itself will be used year-round with other events such as concerts, band competitions, as well as soccer matches and other sporting events by partnering with the Central Alabama Sports Commission.[8]

they never opened the restaurant or retail space. the space is there but didn't do it.

Alabam State

they never opened the restaurant or retail space. the space is there but didn't do it.
Ok...good point...still how can TP say JSU has the best stadium. That's like saying chitterloins smell good.

he can't...what he wants to say is that its the biggest and since the jsu tigers play there, those 2 elements make it the best. that's his opinion and he's welcome to it.

Back