Why is it difficult for the SWAC to schedule top FCS Schools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things.

1. Who typed that for you?
2. How did we cheat to win the SWAC? Be careful on how you craft your response. Fair warning. lol

You cheated because at the time, your APR was low and you kept it a secret. SWAC schools were banned from the SCG is their scores were low.

You cheated because at the time, your APR was low and you kept it a secret. SWAC schools were banned from the SCG is their scores were low.

Man you just can't let that lie go can you?

You a can't be ban from sonnething you never qualified for.

Sigh...

An 8-game conference schedule really ain't that hard yanno. No permanent rival. A team from the other division drops each year.

That's going to be the hard part. There will be tomfoolery from 3-4 schools because they would not want to go a year without playing a big rival (SU would not want to roll JSU off and vice versa, Grambling wouldn't wanna drop JSU for a year, etc.). As someone said, some schools are going to be mad regardless.

8 games. 4 Divisional Games. 4 Intra-Conference Games with a rotating schedule is the best move. If they go to 7 games, it will probably be 2 rotating off. The Texas schools would probably the Alabama schools (and vice versa) and probably Valley and/or Alcorn and the Bama schools would probably drop UAPB along with the Texas schools

But you should have been. You got into NCAA trouble RIGHT after the SCG and it's not like new scores had come out then.

This dude actually thinks this makes sense.

So if you pick the powerball numbers right after they are pull. Should they give you the pot?

Errhhh fiyah,

PV just happens to be lucky that we have a 9 game mandate or in the same division in another set up.......Otherwise S.U. would treat them like a D-2 school and pay them to come over every now and then......."Chuch" (lol)

Your solution won't work because JSU-SU-Alcorn-GSU won't go for it. That is why we have to stick to 9 games unless you all agree to play the BAMA every year.. which won't happen.

Seems like only su & jsu won't go for it, I don't think that Alcorn and Grambling would miss 1 year off to pick up a additional OOC game.

Sigh...

An 8-game conference schedule really ain't that hard yanno. No permanent rival. A team from the other division drops each year.

Yep....not really that hard

Grambling wouldn't mind dropping JSU off the schedule for a year if we replaced them with Tenneessee State, FAMU, Howard or Tuskegee

You could replace them with any ooc team you want to.

Errhhh fiyah,

PV just happens to be lucky that we have a 9 game mandate or in the same division in another set up.......Otherwise S.U. would treat them like a D-2 school and pay them to come over every now and then......."Chuch" (lol)
They agreed to travel to McNeese on a one game deal for less than $50,000, from what I was told smh. That shat has to stop.

This dude actually thinks this makes sense.

So if you pick the powerball numbers right after they are pull. Should they give you the pot?

LOL I see what you did there. TP makes stupid look smart and that aint good.

White folks wont support your games because they don't believe in putting money into our program...

Some will say "oh but big schools will pay us 300,000 to play", um that 200,000 they give us (pennies) which isn't alot of money...they will triple that....They have alumnus can spot that in an hour to give to the university..man we getting such and such from UGA..man f them and their money...we need to stop this shat..Black support black needs to be our motto going forward

I say we shouldn't play them clowns...we packed their stadiums and they come here with 57 ppl..that NWST game was it for me..SU went there in droves..but last year they came with 54 fans or so...come on...we as black ppl don't see this shat..Lol..dayum are we this blind..

We pack ULL..broke records, but they not coming in A.W. in droves..man this is bigger than just playing these schools...We are not on a the same playing field..

White folks wont support your games because they don't believe in putting money into our program...

Some will say "oh but big schools will pay us 300,000 to play", um that 200,000 they give us (pennies) which isn't alot of money...they will triple that....They have alumnus can spot that in an hour to give to the university..man we getting such and such from UGA..man f them and their money...we need to stop this shat..Black support black needs to be our motto going forward

I say we shouldn't play them clowns...we packed their stadiums and they come here with 57 ppl..that NWST game was it for me..SU went there in droves..but last year they came with 54 fans or so...come on...we as black ppl don't see this shat..Lol..dayum are we this blind..

We pack ULL..broke records, but they not coming in A.W. in droves..man this is bigger than just playing these schools...We are not on a the same playing field..
Ain't no FBS school about to travel to a FCS school. It's in their conference bylaws.

Ain't no FBS school about to travel to a FCS school. It's in their conference bylaws.

Bruh stop it...

Who made up these laws (black folks)?

Let's stop playing these ppl and learn to build and brand our own..man yall are so blind it's sad...

They can't travel because of the bylaws..man miss me with that BS..shat is disgusting and you falling for that crap even it's that's the case..you really think that's right for us to pack their stadium and they only bring 57 ppl to our games...I'm speaking on the NWST situation and the ULL siuation cuz I believe that would be the case also...Do you see that as fitting?

I bet if UGA or any FBS school plays the number #1 team or the team that won the FCS ship last year..their fans would be there

Bruh stop it...

Who made up these laws (black folks)?

Let's stop playing these ppl and learn to build and brand our own..man yall are so blind it's sad...

They can't travel because of the bylaws..man miss me with that BS..shat is disgusting and you falling for that crap even it's that's the case..you really think that's right for us to pack their stadium and they only bring 57 ppl to our games...I'm speaking on the NWST situation and the ULL siuation cuz I believe that would be the case also...Do you see that as fitting?

I bet if UGA or any FBS school plays the number #1 team or the team that won the FCS ship last year..their fans would be there

Ain't no Georgia fans going to North Dakota, bruh.

Ain't no Georgia fans going to North Dakota, bruh.

Maybe UGA just off the strength of geographical constraints but any FBS top 10 school thats near that North Dakota, I bet you that the fans would travel to that game...

Hell have it at a neutral site up there..near both schools and lets see...I bet you that FBS top 10 school will have their fans in that building lol..

man yall are so blind it's sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back