The Pressure is ON Timmy Chang This Week vs. Grambling

Dude, our offense is gonna eat GSU up... Im just hopeful that our special teams and defense can be halfway decent. We can get this W if we don't fumble 5 times and if we don't let people run kicks and punts back to the 20 and 30... LOL

Please TP. Don't do this to yourself --- again. This is not healthy and will not end well for you bro....seriously!!! :oops::oops::oops::rolleyes:

Jackson State going to get they was whoop tomorrow. .

image.jpg

The comment about Williams and the deep ball came from PV not JSU. And welcome back Bigs.....I saw how you said Williams would be good vs Cal and he was horrible.....Just want some consistancy in your reporting....

Just go to the PV website, our young safeties kept getting caught peeking in the backfield letting the receivers run past them and all Williams had to do was throw it out there with Safeties playing where they are supposed to that play won't be open. Anyone playing PV from now on won't see the same defensive backfield that GSU saw and we are upgrading the speed on our corners this week.

Williams wasn't the problem at Cal... he made a bad decision on one of the int's to avoid a safety, but he had pressure and his receivers either dropped or didn't get open. That can make any qb look bad. My point is, he doesn't just "throw it up and let the receivers run under it"... he's a passer and not just a thrower. I like this kid...he's a winner!

Back