The Pressure is ON Timmy Chang This Week vs. Grambling

Come on man......Stop with the antics.

You would be better off saying that your defense will introduce the 999 plan.

Watch what I tell you! I know our defense sucked in the early part of the season.. they are not perfect yet but I think they are reaching mid-season form and Grambling is the PERFECT team to make a statement against!

Watch what I tell you! I know our defense sucked in the early part of the season.. they are not perfect yet but I think they are reaching mid-season form and Grambling is the PERFECT team to make a statement against!

Hey if it happens then hats off to jSU!

TP it's October and you know how JSU responds during that month.

I know one thing... Grambling better win this game with all this prognostication. They forget they have the worst pass defense in the SWAC.
That's why I'm quiet because they are definitely bragging about blowing Jsu out! Same thing Alcorn did last year lol. When I pulled up on campus last year the first thing one guy told me was we gonna bust 70 on you guys today. I looked for his ass after the game but no where to be found lol!

That's why I'm quiet because they are definitely bragging about blowing Jsu out! Same thing Alcorn did last year lol. When I pulled up on campus last year the first thing one guy told me was we gonna bust 70 on you guys today. I looked for his ass after the game but no where to be found lol!

It will be a high scoring game....one thing GSU has to learn is clock management. If you are up by 25 with 3 minutes left before halftime...Milk the damn clock.

TP it's October and you know how JSU responds during that month.

Hey Dumbazz, that's not what you said earlier smdh Spin away tho

LOL

I never said exactly what I was referring....you know damn well I was talking about GSU v. JSU October record. LOL.... Hell it's only be 5 times in my life that we ever played yall stank ass in any other month except October.

Where do you think the term LOSStober was coined....from a GSU poster named Machiavelli.

Now get ready for that ASStober whoopin!!!

LOL

I never said exactly what I was referring....you know damn well I was talking about GSU v. JSU October record. LOL.... Hell it's only be 5 times in my life that we ever played yall stank ass in any other month except October.

Where do you think the term LOSStober was coined....from a GSU poster named Machiavelli.

Now get ready for that ASStober whoopin!!!

That is not the history of LOSStober.. smh

I know one thing... Grambling better win this game with all this prognostication. They forget they have the worst pass defense in the SWAC.

Bruh, the DARKSIDE is about to catch them by the neck and drag them over Memorial. They gonna wish they had quit AGAIN!

That is not the history of LOSStober.. smh

The first person I heard create a thread was Machiavelli. The thread was exclusively designed for JSU playing GSU. Deny it all you want whenever a person has created a thread about LOSStober it is referring to JSU.

Bruh, the DARKSIDE is about to catch them by the neck and drag them over Memorial. They gonna wish they had quit AGAIN!

Which one you like?

Pyre.gif

tumblr_m2xcls7PoO1qe2rrbo3_r2_250.gif

The first person I heard create a thread was Machiavelli. The thread was exclusively designed for JSU playing GSU. Deny it all you want whenever a person has created a thread about LOSStober it is referring to JSU.

Yes, it is erroneously about JSU... Mach's prediction didn't even come true.

It had NOTHING to do directly with JSU-GSU tho.

Back