The Pressure is ON Timmy Chang This Week vs. Grambling

BRAVEHEART123

The Clown Prince of Crime
We know Chang Loves To Pass and we know Chang loves to score points. The question is can he score points this Saturday AND......Help out his defense at the same time?

I predict the pressure is on Timmy Chang this Saturday. I think JSU vs. GSU will be much closer than people think. It will come down to which coaching staff knows to put the bombs down and utilize the clock.

I'm predicting a close game. JSU does have the offense to keep up with Grambling.

Doesn't matter....we all know if JSU players want a coach gone they will tank a game....The Bell Years come to mind. I really believe some of those players knew Bell had no idea of what he was doing and tanked games to get him gone.

I think it will be closer than the SFC was, JSU is not as young as PV in the defensive backfield, they don't have a new system their defense is learning so they will adjust better than PV, JSU is also bigger on the DL than PV they will put more pressure on the GSU QB and also Williams at JSU won't drop as many passes as the PV receivers. Not saying JSU will win but it will be a good game

I think it will be closer than the SFC was, JSU is not as young as PV in the defensive backfield, they don't have a new system their defense is learning so they will adjust better than PV, JSU is also bigger on the DL than PV they will put more pressure on the GSU QB and also Williams at JSU won't drop as many passes as the PV receivers. Not saying JSU will win but it will be a good game

Actually we do have a new defensive system that we are adjusting to. New defensive staff and scheme. But you're spot on with the rest of your assessment. Our front 7 will be the difference maker. It was a shootout last year and I'm expecting much of the same this year. Two of the top passing offenses in the Swac. Chang has yet to produce consistently.

Doesn't matter....we all know if JSU players want a coach gone they will tank a game....The Bell Years come to mind. I really believe some of those players knew Bell had no idea of what he was doing and tanked games to get him gone.

Why do you think our players want OMJ gone? They play hard for OMJ and never quit on OMJ. You talking about how your team quit on that Old Man ya'll had. Our players did quit on Bell but did our team quit last year? Nope. Try again.. smh

Why do you think our players want OMJ gone? They play hard for OMJ and never quit on OMJ. You talking about how your team quit on that Old Man ya'll had. Our players did quit on Bell but did our team quit last year? Nope. Try again.. smh

Trying what...did our team quit two years ago. Yup. Them coward motherfuggers outside of the 21 who loaded the bus should have been thrown off the team and scholarships taken.

Now as far as Saturday....I think your team will tank the game to get OMJ gone.

This game is going to totally depend on our defense showing up and we limit turnovers. We had 5 turnovers vs TxSo. Im sure we will have some because turnovers is part of the game but with these two teams, winning the turnover battle is critical!

Now as far as Saturday....I think your team will tank the game to get OMJ gone.

Never that. smh That would be dumb. They have lost ONE SWAC game and actually our players blame themselves for not making plays. We have a new o-line, a new defensive scheme, and secondary that is trying to gel. We also lost two of our top receivers from last year due to injury. So the team is not going to quit. They are going to do what they can to beat Gram's azz and get to Houston.

I think JSU will win this game. GSU is exposed defensively, especially if they run that silly 3-3-5 w/ DBs 8-10 yards off the ball. Also, JSU has bigger more athletic OL than PVAMU so they should be able to run the ball @ will (that is your key to victory, JSU).

Also, JSU has a more experienced corp of DBs and bigger/more athletic DL than PVAMU so they should pressure GSU's QB (Williams) to make more pinpointed throws than simply "chunking the ball up high every down or so and letting a GSU WR run under the ball." lolololololololololol

I think JSU will win this game. GSU is exposed defensively, especially if they run that silly 3-3-5 w/ DBs 8-10 yards off the ball. Also, JSU has bigger more athletic OL than PVAMU so they should be able to run the ball @ will (that is your key to victory, JSU).

Also, JSU has a more experienced corp of DBs and bigger/more athletic DL than PVAMU so they should pressure GSU's QB (Williams) to make more pinpointed throws than simply "chunking the ball up high every down or so and letting a GSU WR run under the ball." lolololololololololol

You are not totally right but better than most. We do have TALENT on the o-line but the whole line is pretty new. They are doing well but they are still learning how to work together as a unit. Our DBs are the weak spot of our defense. They were not that experienced but some are transfers and some have been backups for a while. However, they have new assignments along with the rest of the defense so they are growing on the fly. By the end of the season, we should be a great team. I just hope we turn the corner before then.

You are not totally right but better than most. We do have TALENT on the o-line but the whole line is pretty new. They are doing well but they are still learning how to work together as a unit. Our DBs are the weak spot of our defense. They were not that experienced but some are transfers and some have been backups for a while. However, they have new assignments along with the rest of the defense so they are growing on the fly. By the end of the season, we should be a great team. I just hope we turn the corner before then.

If y'all have that good push up front, it will negate exposing the weakness in the secondary. That's something PVAMU didn't have vs GSU. I do believe y'all have that. Offensively, if y'all don't run the ball @ will... man. smh PVAMU should've and could've had 2000 yards in that game. 3-3-5 defense lol where their DBs were playing off our WRs 8-10 yards from the LOS. smh We should've shifted to the wishbone :D .

Reactions: J C
If y'all have that good push up front, it will negate exposing the weakness in the secondary. That's something PVAMU didn't have vs GSU. I do believe y'all have that. Offensively, if y'all don't run the ball @ will... man. smh PVAMU should've and could've had 2000 yards in that game. 3-3-5 defense lol where their DBs were playing off our WRs 8-10 yards from the LOS. smh We should've shifted to the wishbone :D .

We are missing a key d-lineman but our front seven is still good. Im not too worried about them. As for running the ball. We like to pass but we have been trying to run it more. We have three pretty good backs eager for touches.

We aint about to hold NOBODY to 14 points.. LOL

I'm thinking 35-38 JSU. They have new QB but OMJ actually played better O and D than GSU last year. Our problem is that we lost 5 turnovers and lost by 5 points.
I wouldn't call Jonathon Williams New.. He led them to the winning season. He is a running and passing treat everytime he hits the field... If IVy used his legs like Williams we would be deadly.. If Chang just used the TE and Bates across the middle more we can be deadly.. If Change would just move Dan around to keep the defense off balance... I mean sTu had 80 everywhere....You got to get your best players the ball which helps the rest of the offense go...

let's just use some logic here folks. Didn't Southern just put up 50 on that defense 2 weeks ago, and a sorry TXSU scored 30. What makes ya'll think a team that just scored SEVENTY last week ain't gone put up more points this week????

The team that put up "70 just last week" didn't put up "70" by using strictly offense. smh Ask anyone PVAMU and they'll tell you that GSU had only 3-4 legitimate drives. Otherwise, they were "chunking the ball up high and letting their WRs run under the ball" to score - big play - and had 2 90+ yd KRs for TDs - big play. Also, I wouldn't call sTu "sorry." sTu is legit and hasn't realized its legitness lol yet. MVSU will find out SOOOOOOON enough how "sorry" sTu is lol.

PVAMU's defense has given up 70 pts, 63 pts, and 50 pts where a majority were to big plays. What type of barometer is that to use regarding JSU's defense? lol

Don't let your hate for JSU cloud your better judgment.

I said this when yall hired Jackson but let me remind people ....no smack intended

JSU will never win an SCG with Harold Jackson Chang and the rest of this staff ...waste of time and I think the smarter jsu fans realize this

Back