The Pressure is ON Timmy Chang This Week vs. Grambling

If Lee's defense is better with their assignments and we don't put the ball on the ground 5 times, OMJ will get this W!

Your QB is your best runner...

Truth. We saw it first hand.
---------------------------------GSU_PVAMU
NET YARDS RUSHING 127 164

200 yds rushing my ass. Some of you people are too freaking emotional and cannot pretend to think logically and honestly w/ an assessment. smh Your second leading rusher is your QB. Know what that means, einsteinlesses? That means your rushing attack sucks monkey d!cks and you are one-dimensional.

Last edited:
D. Williams will have some good fantasy football numbers after Saturday.

Dude, our offense is gonna eat GSU up... Im just hopeful that our special teams and defense can be halfway decent. We can get this W if we don't fumble 5 times and if we don't let people run kicks and punts back to the 20 and 30... LOL

The most disappointing thing about the JSU season has been our defense. We fired the guy who had a 3rd ranked defense and we don't look much better. However, our DC has put together MANY top ranked defenses. SU was ahead of JSU in many aspects. I can't stand SU ... lol.. but your systems is years ahead of our ours and your players know their roles. JSU players are still trying to feel their way. Even on offense, we have pretty good skill players but that line is not consistent. On defense, it's confusion all over the place and missed tackles. But, now is the time to get this thing going. The defense is working hard to become a better unit.
That was a smoke screen.

Never that. smh That would be dumb. They have lost ONE SWAC game and actually our players blame themselves for not making plays. We have a new o-line, a new defensive scheme, and secondary that is trying to gel. We also lost two of our top receivers from last year due to injury. So the team is not going to quit. They are going to do what they can to beat Gram's azz and get to Houston.
Speaking of receivers, what happen to that kid Mckenzie #87?

Truth. We saw it first hand.
---------------------------------GSU_PVAMU
NET YARDS RUSHING 127 164

200 yds rushing my ass. Some of you people are too freaking emotional and cannot pretend to think logically and honestly w/ an assessment. smh Your second leading rusher is your QB. Know what that means, einsteinlesses? That means your rushing attack sucks monkey d!cks and you are one-dimensional.

That's why I didn't even respond to dude. I know football and gram won't be able to run the ball, they will kill us on 3rd down though via QB scramble or their passing attack.

I didn't support the hire, still don't support the hire but he is still a better option than most of you have. At least he was the first choice. Your coach was turned down by about 5 different schools. Im sure he wish he had waited for the JSU job to come open but we would not have hired him either.
TP, OMJ was not on ANYONE'S short list but JSU's. LOL. Nice spin tactic though. ;)

If this game was played in Grambling, I would pick a closer game. Something like 49-31 GSU. However, since we are playing in Jackson, I see the G-Men winning 77-30.

That's why I didn't even respond to dude. I know football and gram won't be able to run the ball, they will kill us on 3rd down though via QB scramble or their passing attack.

If your DL can pressure greater than ours wanted to, JSU will have success even on 3rd down conversions. Don't give up the big play. We had numerous sustained drives w/ NO big play and put up 53 points on their alleged defense lol.

And you're absolutely correct. We're in a medium w/ emotional people vs thinking people lol.

If your DL can pressure greater than ours wanted to, JSU will have success even on 3rd down conversions. Don't give up the big play. We had numerous sustained drives w/ NO big play and put up 53 points on their alleged defense lol.

And you're absolutely correct. We're in a medium w/ emotional people vs thinking people lol.

That's one of the main things I've seen this year. 3rd downs is the biggest problem on offense not converting and defense not stopping. Mainly on defense where we get hammered the most giving up chunks of yards on 3rd downs and sometimes on 4th. You can only blame the coaching for so long as well because the players have to know what to do as well. We will see

That's one of the main things I've seen this year. 3rd downs is the biggest problem on offense not converting and defense not stopping. Mainly on defense where we get hammered the most giving up chunks of yards on 3rd downs and sometimes on 4th. You can only blame the coaching for so long as well because the players have to know what to do as well. We will see

You sound the part of a coach brah lol. But I do agree w/ your assessment because I've heard it before and I've SEEN EXACTLY that in motion, unfortunately. smh

First of all, Jonathan Williams doesn't just throw heave the ball and let receivers run under it, it's called throwing the deep ball with precision. The JSU folk said the same thing about Bruce Eugene when he CONTINUALLY killed JSU with at least two deep TD's but mostly killed y'all on slants and seam route throws.

Our run game is just about where we want it... Jestin Kelly is like a boxer's jab in that he keeps your linebackers honest with those 3-4 yard carries between the guards and tackles, but he's capable of catching the ball and getting up field. However the "fun" begins when we bring in Martez Carter who isn't just a pass catcher. He will get about 6 or 7 touches in the run game and will rip off a scoring run. Either guy works well in tandem with Jonathan in the zone read plays.

Our defensive scheme is "attack" and is geared toward making your qb get off the ball quick. PV's qb hit us with some big throws before the half but it's not like he didn't chunk it 57 times...and he got hit a lot. Yeah they had yardage but he was 6 of 17 in third down conversions. We'll take that. If Ivey is turnover prone as he was in last year's game, the hits will impact him and the turnovers will lead to GSU scores.

Should be a fun game to watch... You guys better score in the red zone and not just field goals. We will be putting up NUMBERS!!!!

First of all, Jonathan Williams doesn't just throw heave the ball and let receivers run under it, it's called throwing the deep ball with precision. The JSU folk said the same thing about Bruce Eugene when he CONTINUALLY killed JSU with at least two deep TD's but mostly killed y'all on slants and seam route throws.

Our run game is just about where we want it... Jestin Kelly is like a boxer's jab in that he keeps your linebackers honest with those 3-4 yard carries between the guards and tackles, but he's capable of catching the ball and getting up field. However the "fun" begins when we bring in Martez Carter who isn't just a pass catcher. He will get about 6 or 7 touches in the run game and will rip off a scoring run. Either guy works well in tandem with Jonathan in the zone read plays.

Our defensive scheme is "attack" and is geared toward making your qb get off the ball quick. PV's qb hit us with some big throws before the half but it's not like he didn't chunk it 57 times...and he got hit a lot. Yeah they had yardage but he was 6 of 17 in third down conversions. We'll take that. If Ivey is turnover prone as he was in last year's game, the hits will impact him and the turnovers will lead to GSU scores.

Should be a fun game to watch... You guys better score in the red zone and not just field goals. We will be putting up NUMBERS!!!!

Yea what he said!!!!

The comment about Williams and the deep ball came from PV not JSU. And welcome back Bigs.....I saw how you said Williams would be good vs Cal and he was horrible.....Just want some consistancy in your reporting....

Speaking of receivers, what happen to that kid Mckenzie #87?

We lost two good receivers to injury. McKenzie was clutch! Won the FAMU and Alcorn games for us with the winning TDs. But we also have a receiver who was a backup last year who never should have been a back up but the coaches played a transfer ahead of him.

And lastly, where you want that "L"? Across your azz or across your face? lol

TP, OMJ was not on ANYONE'S short list but JSU's. LOL. Nice spin tactic though. ;)

Well, he wasn't applying to everybody's job. In fact, he wasn't applying for the JSU job either. Many people threw his name in the hat. Try again. Nobody wanted Spady but ya'll!

Those JW throws were not just heaving the ball up throws. That's deep accuracy and he was hitting the Grambling wrs in stride.

I do agree with PV regarding Grambling running game

Back