Respect

lol @ "per capita"

Superfluous. PVAMU & sTu intimidation continues. Bow down east of the Sabine lol.

God don't like ugly, Texas Southern or PV. Why else would they only have 1 championship between them in 50 years.

laughing_smiley.gif

per capita..lol...in Louisiana the schools in the cities run things so take away Houston and Dallas per say its about even...part of Texas is very average to begin with in terms of football but yall lump them in anyway...however, yall allow the talent to be stolen by private schools yearly or a West Monroe type punks all the city schools in Monroe and take who they want

Little talent to play college football is found in the valley, el paso and parts of west texas...take that away it's basically houston, dallas, austin, san antonio on east...
Huh? The schools on the cities run things? Man some of the best talent in Louisiana is in small towns like Edgard, Patterson, Thibodaux, Haynesville, etc.

God don't like ugly, Texas Southern or PV. Why else would they only have 1 championship between them in 50 years.

laughing_smiley.gif
Stuck in the past, you are that dude that still wears his H.S. letterman jack and talk to anyone that will listen about back when you played.

I hope that works out for you, I'm moving on to people in the here and now looking forward. All the best to you champ.

John Curtis, st aug, evangel, Calvary baptist... That would never happen in texas
Besides St.Aug, those schools players usually don't amount to much, as they are system players. They have usually peaked athletically in High School. You might get players here and there from those schools, but the majority of them are bust.

John Curtis, st aug, evangel, Calvary baptist... That would never happen in texas
Solely due to the way Texas sports are governed. If all the TAPPS schools were a part of UIL they would likely dominate basketball at least. California and Nevada aren't separated by private and public and the same thing happens. Money and recruiting

This is really one of the most clueless comments I have read on this forum in a long time. lsu, runs through TX as you call it because the TX athlete is recruited and plays all over the nation. You talk like all the kids stay in TX and go to UT or a&m or the other schools you listed only. If your logic was true and every kid stayed in TX tsu and pv would be competing for national championships because ut, a&m, bu, and who ever else you named couldn't sign them all. JR, I thought you were smarter than this, you really disappoint me.

JR? What I say? Lol.

My guess is Bacone College and Faith University (I kid you not sTu is playing BC on 911 and FU on Halloween night to really scare the hebegebees out of them).

laughing_smiley.gif

Never mind who we are playing...just be ready when you bring your hienie to BBVA. Just don't fire Odums after we kick y'all to sleep. Don't pull a Cador and leave after the third quarter.

And still no cigar......When was the last time you guys in that HUGE city and state won a SWAC championship in football 1966? Hell, the city of Houston if not the same size has more people in it than the entire state of Louisiana. Texas Southern is what Texas football is all about.....perennial under achievers.......lol

Back