Respect

su=one-trick po·ny

Only because they started a fight with out Lady Tigers, You know they would not have beaten our ladies, su's women's bball team is like school on Sunday.

You people of color got more excuses than a redneck waving the confederate flag.

You folks spout this I'll have great grand kids when tsu catches up nonsense. But you forget so quickly this is a what have you done for me lately society. No one cares or remembers who won 5-10 or 50 years ago. Hell the Super Bowl is the biggest sporting event in the world. How many on her can really name who won the last 10 without looking? Who won the last 10 ncaa titles, without looking? Come on in here and tell that LIE!

Some of you dummies are really need to put away your Letterman's jacket and come on out of the past.

You make my point, the last time su was dominant as a program was a decade ago. In the last decade you football team has been fair but the rest is average at best. Also, for recent history the last five years su's over all athletic programs have been sub par. Even with tsu loosing a football title tsu is still overall better than su in the last five years.

But you are right about one thing! SU use to be the shat but now su just stinks.

Dude you're freaking sTu, dominant and sports program should never ever come or of your mouth out typed with your hands.

Seriously. ...

I mean when was the last time sTu was dominant?

Ahhh......NEVER!

Dude you're freaking sTu, dominant and sports program should never ever come or of your mouth out typed with your hands.

Seriously. ...

I mean when was the last time sTu was dominant?

Ahhh......NEVER!

Probably before you were born but we don't major in history like some folk I know. When I was in school we beat su like a rented mule.

su=one-trick po·ny

su's women won only because they started a fight with out Lady Tigers, You know they would not have beaten our ladies, su's women's bball team is like school on Sunday.

For some reason I thought I saw that men's bball team in the tourney while su's men were at home watching.
SU men's and women's won the regular season in 14.

You people of color got more excuses than a redneck waving the confederate flag.
That's a diversion tactic at it's best. Throw some current hot topic news in to divert from the fact that your women's team did a classless thing and started a brawl because they were loosing. Then su went further and proved your athletic department classless and let the offenders play in the tournament. The swac office should put an * by that championship.

If that's what you want to call and excuse than be my guest, but your girls didn't beat the best team in the conference to win that championship. *

Last edited:
As exciting as offers from programs in major conferences have been, Grambling State and Southern have also been particularly meaningful to the son of Chargers' coach Mike Roach, whose recent previous stops included a spot on Doug Williams' staff at Grambling and a head coaching role at Southern Lab.

"When I grew up, I only wanted to go to either one of two schools, and that was Southern or Grambling," said Malcolm Roach, who earned Class 1A all-state recognition as a freshman at Southern Lab. "Those are the two schools where I was raised.

"Growing up watching them play was great learning experience for me. The Bayou Classic is something I grew up watching and something very special to me."
http://www.nola.com/recruiting/inde...as_southern_latest_o.html#incart_river_mobile

I agree. The Bayou Classic is special.

That's a diversion tactic at it's best. Throw some current hot topic news in to divert from the fact that your women's team did a classless thing and started a brawl because they were loosing. Then su went further and proved your athletic department classless and let the offenders play in the tournament. The swac office should put an * by that championship.

If that's what you want to call and excuse than be my guest, but your girls didn't beat the best team in the conference to win that championship. *

And do not forget the goon squad action on our men's team in the tournament.

Nah actually it's an observation of how you losers, attempt to change the topic about your sorry ass football state only having one championship between the two of you in half a century. But you want to brag about how great your athletes are.

Im not talking smack im just saying. If a school is playing a program religiously for homecoming that typically means your program sucks. Im just saying.

pti, but this is kinda amazing and a swacpage first

A 10 page thread of back and forth and folks from that school in Mississippi aint involved. (Could it be that they have decided to start taking the high road?) (thanks mh)

LMAO!!!!!

carry on....

Im not talking smack im just saying. If a school is playing a program religiously for homecoming that typically means your program sucks. Im just saying.

Uhhhhhhhhhh, if you are referring to sTu check again.....we are serving jaguar (the powder blue and gold kind)

Speaking of rented mules........

sTu vs Southern University Football Series:

Southern U 45
sTu 20

laughing_smiley.gif

Back