Respect

Just out of curiosity, what is that building with the red roof top?
Can't really tell from the pic. This looks like a better angle. To me it looks like a covered entrance and bleachers for fans to view the soccer game, restrooms, and a field house or storage.

UUHCPBMODRCXILZ.20150520213937.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Can't really tell from the pic. This looks like a better angle. To me it looks like a covered entrance and bleachers for fans to view the soccer game, restrooms, and a field house or storage.

Now that you mention that, it makes sense. I can see the bleachers now.

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

UUHCPBMODRCXILZ.20150520213937.jpg

Not you C-Leb. You know better than that. LOL.

I responded to band fan's "Pappadeaux's in Pearland" comment (that's what peaked my interest).

You'll have plenty of athletes from Louisiana that want to play in Texas and vice versa and once we get this ship completely steered in the right course of direction we will be turning talent down left and right regardless of state.

Reactions: JR
Not you C-Leb. You know better than that. LOL.

Y'all got C-LeB trained huh? lol :( smh

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn no one is worried about what SU is doing, except for those powers that be. We have enough on our plate right now trying to keep our doors open and ensuring that aTm the sys doesn't come in and change the name of the school if we jack around and miss one of those high priced payments for that new stadium.

your showing me a picture of a practice field and a soccer...are you serious? Are you really serious?

I can show you something even better but just wait a few months

Again, the names you showed weren't on our radar,,,,Spears was a threat to Houston..Southern hasn't in quite some time

your showing me a picture of a practice field and a soccer...are you serious? Are you really serious?

Again, the names you showed weren't on our radar,,,,Spears was a threat to Houston..Southern hasn't in quite some time

You keep saying Houston. But none of those kids have done anything for your program. Your best players have been transfers and kids from out of state or out of Houston. Houston HS football ain't kicking no arse.
No where near what they used to be in the 90s. So stop it. As long as SU keeps a foot planted in PV's arse, you can continue to rant about SU has not done nothing in Houston. LOL. We still getting regular students who PAY to go to SU. That's all I need to know. We have been to two SCG without an IMPACT Houston player as you say. The cats that ran down PV's throat last year on the field were LA kids. The ones who picked off your QB were LA Freshmen players. Every Qb that has won the SWAC or taken us to the SCG has been a LA kid. All of the big time WRs we have had were LA kids. So this Houston theory is shot. Outside the DL we had in the 90s and maybe and I say maybe because Allen Baugh was a good student on bad teams. That was it for HISD players. We haven't had a Houston super star player even under Pete. Last time I checked E Randall and that crew that started the Pete run were local BR kids.

RIght now , your problem is you are behind SU in facilities. Sure you trying to build some. We are adding on to ours. Things are on the upswing in BR. We got alums opening their pockets at a higher rate than we have seen in years. You better listen to P and make sure you can afford that stadium you building and able to put fans in it with a good product to see.

this all started as I said your alums move to Texas in record numbers and indirectly help the Texas schools and I mentioned its hard to get the kids back once they get a sniff of suburban life

JR...the 2009 team was full of Texas talent that won with an out of state kid sprinkled here or there....the 2010 team was on pace to be even better but some players never got eligible or quit which hurt Heish and saddled with APR woes for 2 out of 4 years

facilities wont be a problem in 2 years...all kids want to see is shiny new things and be able to see momma on the weekend..lol

this all started as I said your alums move to Texas in record numbers and indirectly help the Texas schools and I mentioned its hard to get the kids back once they get a sniff of suburban life

JR...the 2009 team was full of Texas talent that won with an out of state kid sprinkled here or there....the 2010 team was on pace to be even better but some players never got eligible or quit which hurt Heish and saddled with APR woes for 2 out of 4 years

facilities wont be a problem in 2 years...all kids want to see is shiny new things and be able to see momma on the weekend..lol
And none of that had anything to do with a Baton Rouge player, who's dad coached at SU Lab, Alcorn, and Grambling and is currently coaching at another Baton Rouge school, including Southern and Grambling in his list of choices for college football. I don't recall that player talking about growing up around Texas schools, he said he grew up around Southern and Grambling. You decided to inject Texas in this because someone said SU and Grambling were the top names in the conference. You just couldn't resist trying to take a dig at SU.

Who in this conference will have a soccer field house besides SU. More construction besides that is going on also with more to come very shortly. :) SU ain't playing. You will see

Y'all got C-LeB trained huh? lol :( smh

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn no one is worried about what SU is doing, except for those powers that be. We have enough on our plate right now trying to keep our doors open and ensuring that aTm the sys doesn't come in and change the name of the school if we jack around and miss one of those high priced payments for that new stadium.

P, you are right. You should be worried about other things. TBF is still jaded about his first love. SU and the Jukebox. That's where he really wanted to be. He has them LA roots in his blood. But is the first to throw salt at his kinfolks. LOL. He should be ashamed of himself. But most blacks in Houston have them LA roots and that is what has made Houston what it is.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm well-rounded...I dont see life thru one color glasses like some

yall said cream of the SWAC when in reality, that's far from the truth...

Roach's dad obviously did a good job in coaching him up and telling him the importance as both schools did sign his paycheck and one is his alma mater but will it matter come signing day? The kid he also mentions dad played at Grambling, coached at Alcorn State, GSU and TSU and the kid went to Arizona still despite all the ties to the SWAC

I'm well-rounded...I dont see life thru one color glasses like some

yall said cream of the SWAC when in reality, that's far from the truth...

Roach's dad obviously did a good job in coaching him up and telling him the importance as both schools did sign his paycheck and one is his alma mater but will it matter come signing day? The kid he also mentions dad played at Grambling, coached at Alcorn State, GSU and TSU and the kid went to Arizona still despite all the ties to the SWAC
Wrong again lol. Roach played at SU.

Who in this conference will have a soccer field house besides SU. More construction besides that is going on also with more to come very shortly. :) SU ain't playing. You will see

Ummmmm.....PVAMU "will have a soccer field house." So no, SU is not alone.

Bigger question: Who in the SWAC will be the FIRST to erect an indoor practice facility? (the 'secret' is out, sTu, we already know what you are about to do and we're following suit immediately after our stadium is completed :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D )

Okay no on campus stadium, but they are going to have an indoor practice facility?

Makes sense.....

You keep saying Houston. But none of those kids have done anything for your program. Your best players have been transfers and kids from out of state or out of Houston. Houston HS football aint kicking no arse.

Right all the monster teams now are in N.TX. Houston sports just ain't what it use to be since all them marshmallow LA kids been infiltrating their programs.

monster teams? Only Allen which has 10,000 students and Cedar Hill and Desoto which are 1-horse schools who've got folks to leave South Dallas

football is watered down in terms of quality these days

Reactions: J C
Back