Prairie View A&M New Athletic Complex (Con't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ y'all

But @Bewildered I got my good eye up on y'all Waller County people. I see what y'all doing on 290. Ain't fooling noooooobody!

BTW: So does this mean the Buc-ees near the campus is gonna be lit, like the kids say?

LOL @ y'all

But @Bewildered I got my good eye up on y'all Waller County people. I see what y'all doing on 290. Ain't fooling noooooobody!

BTW: So does this mean the Buc-ees near the campus is gonna be lit, like the kids say?

I don't understand that phenomenon. Buc-ees is higher than giraffe pu$$y. smh 7$ for bbq brisket sandwich? smh

What the students SHOULD be doing is visiting Panther plaza. Prices are great and the food is even greater. ::read::

We avg between 2K-5K the last 3-5 yrs. Are fans going to magically appear from thin air all of a sudden? lmao

We real folx know our situation. And our situation is that we are opening 3 differing stadiums this summer. We're not just throwing lights up around a plot of grass w/ white stripes and a new fence to call it some type of advanced facility lol.

me-> lol :D

Lmao... I'm just making an observation. As ll these pt.1's , pt.2's and pt. 3's 200 plus pages and daily updates is nothing but raw meat for smack when football season gets here and they aren't going to care how many stadiums you're opening up.

That's some dragging azz right there ^^^^^. What was PV fball's APR a few weeks back? The highest in the SWAC 2014-2015, correct? How many teams did we post a perfect 1000 on? (5 :D ) And now those returning will not only have state of the art academic bldgs/facilities to attend but also state of the art rec centers (plural :) ) and athletic venues to hone their craft/train and play their games in. The ONLY time our student-athletes will visit shatty venues is when they leave our beautiful campus to visit... your shatty "yard, " campus, or whatever some call their hood school. lol

Some wished they could be drug like we are/will be lololololololololololol. Where is that jealous thing who tried to throw shade at PV football yesterday? Internet service discontinued in br? You know my company doesn't consider you ppl over there a priority lol. :D lol
Get out your feelings. You are a grown azz baby. You are weak as hell to keep throwing out personal insults lol. That shat don't bother me.

Last edited:
No sir. What's insulting is pretending you graduated high school & cannot master the king's anglais, ol' "personelly insulted."

The world knows you are bothered because you validated that stance by responding as such -> duhhhhhhhhhhhh (psych 201 lol). I'm not trolling or flaming; I'm simply being overly honest giving an objective observation. Go find some more articles regarding "PV fball" to help substantiate your remedial attempt at throwing shade at our program lol.

smgdmfh

Last edited:
Lmao... I'm just making an observation. As ll these pt.1's , pt.2's and pt. 3's 200 plus pages and daily updates is nothing but raw meat for smack when football season gets here and they aren't going to care how many stadiums you're opening up.

Smack away blue. It's a free country last time I checked earlier today. Maybe not in angola lol but the rest of us are free to smack :D .

oh...attendance smack.....:rolleyes:

Whether we average 3000 or 15,000, we are giving our student-athletes the opportunity to attend class, perform athletically, and win championships in state of the art facilities.

So drag away if you must.

Lulz.... Already prepping their alternate smack since they know that L is coming. I bet they'll have somebody out there counting RV's at every game.

This is pathetic. Bruh, the more I read of your posts.......
smh

PV,
The stadium is looking very good. Keep the pictures coming. I like to see our schools progress.
I saw what happened. Because the PV posters are known to try to throw shade at other programs (mainly SU), there was a misinterpretation about one of the posts mentioning not having a cheap field or something. That's what led to that. lol

I don't understand that phenomenon. Buc-ees is higher than giraffe pu$$y. smh 7$ for bbq brisket sandwich? smh

What the students SHOULD be doing is visiting Panther plaza. Prices are great and the food is even greater. ::read::
We ain't buying SHAT in Waller County... except maybe a baked potato if we run out of our own food. LOL

With all the HELL PV caught from other schools about our old worn down football field, it should be no surprise that backlash was coming. You gotta admit...this was LONG overdue. LOL

With all the HELL PV caught from other schools about our old worn down football field, it should be no surprise that backlash was coming. You gotta admit...this was LONG overdue. LOL

I can roll with this, but it won't matter though. Bama State and Texas Southern said the same thing and we opened their digs up in style too. WE taking over that spot (Y'all got a name for it yet?)

I can roll with this, but it won't matter though. Bama State and Texas Southern said the same thing and we opened their digs up in style too. WE taking over that spot (Y'all got a name for it yet?)

Not sure of the official name yet, '79.

Since y'all taking over and all... how are all 1,000,000 of you all going to take over? Y'all coming in on blimp/helicopter? Where are all of you parking? And don't say 1098 because I have a straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange feeling it's going to be tow city around that camp(the loop) soonest. ::read:: You heard it here first. lol

Not sure of the official name yet, '79.

Since y'all taking over and all... how are all 1,000,000 of you all going to take over? Y'all coming in on blimp/helicopter? Where are all of you parking? And don't say 1098 because I have a straaaaaaaaaaaaaaaange feeling it's going to be tow city around that camp(the loop) soonest. ::read:: You heard it here first. lol

No millions .... Just enough to let you know we are STILL SU. And I don't think y'all want us acting a fool talking about towing.... there ain't enough Waller County sheriffs for that. They ain't ready.

No millions .... Just enough to let you know we are STILL SU. And I don't think y'all want us acting a fool talking about towing.... there ain't enough Waller County sheriffs for that. They ain't ready.

Let me get serious for a moment.

Good luck w/ that. I'm not one to fight the law (ever) but if you and others feel the need, please, good luck to you. I'm not so sure of your outcome though.

Man this dude still in here attempting to smack because he didn't understand what "level" meant? Cats gettin mighty touchy over there. Everything OK at SU?

Man this dude still in here attempting to smack because he didn't understand what "level" meant? Cats gettin mighty touchy over there. Everything OK at SU?
Y'all the ones that's hot, following me around on here, and starting threads on the smack board lol. SU is just fine.

Y'all the ones that's hot, following me around on here, and starting threads on the smack board lol. SU is just fine.

Look hbcusports online, it's sujagLIES4ever!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

carpet.jpg

You think too much of yourself son. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back