Prairie View A&M New Athletic Complex (Con't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone use a drone to get this pic?

No, we have 3 live cams (this one is temp down) on the stadium and I took a snap of it.

Here's a current view from another angle.

13220953_1174488892581694_9128546380413455153_n.jpg

No, we have 3 live cams (this one is temp down) on the stadium and I took a snap of it.

Here's a current view from another angle.

13220953_1174488892581694_9128546380413455153_n.jpg
Looks like they got half of that next level in place. I wonder how long before we see the turf come out.

The old coach got 2 wins over PV....most successful coach since Bill...don't be so harsh..lol

I wished we could play in the first game ... We love to win first games played in new stadiums. Just find a reason to delay the opening until we come back there....

Texas A&M must have finally given PV some of that $17 billion in the PUF to pay off the bonds for this project.

Last edited:

I hate you PV! I hope every PV track & field athlete twist their ankle or tear their ACL in that new stadium.

I wished we could play in the first game ... We love to win first games played in new stadiums. Just find a reason to delay the opening until we come back there....

Texas A&M must have finally given PV some of that $17 billion in the PUF to pay off the bonds for this project.
Somebody seriously lied to you & now you are perpetuating the same lie lol. We are not an ISD servicing "bonds." WTFFFFFF?!

And don't worry about winning a fball game vs PV this fall or you will be highly disappointed. Now, pass that truthism to the rest of the SWAC. We have quietly taken care of our business.

Last edited:
Nah Y'all know you're going to get drugged if Y'all end up avg. 3-5,000 fans right?
We avg between 2K-5K the last 3-5 yrs. Are fans going to magically appear from thin air all of a sudden? lmao

We real folx know our situation. And our situation is that we are opening 3 differing stadiums this summer. We're not just throwing lights up around a plot of grass w/ white stripes and a new fence to call it some type of advanced facility lol.

me-> lol :D

oh...attendance smack.....:rolleyes:

Whether we average 3000 or 15,000, we are giving our student-athletes the opportunity to attend class, perform athletically, and win championships in state of the art facilities.

So drag away if you must.

That's some dragging azz right there ^^^^^. What was PV fball's APR a few weeks back? The highest in the SWAC 2014-2015, correct? How many teams did we post a perfect 1000 on? (5 :D ) And now those returning will not only have state of the art academic bldgs/facilities to attend but also state of the art rec centers (plural :) ) and athletic venues to hone their craft/train and play their games in. The ONLY time our student-athletes will visit shatty venues is when they leave our beautiful campus to visit... your shatty "yard, " campus, or whatever some call their hood school. lol

Some wished they could be drug like we are/will be lololololololololololol. Where is that jealous thing who tried to throw shade at PV football yesterday? Internet service discontinued in br? You know my company doesn't consider you ppl over there a priority lol. :D lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back