Prairie View A&M New Athletic Complex (Con't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you guys know I am on record in celebrating the new facilities at PV. The upgrades were very much needed. The big test will be how well you guys can maintain the facilities over time.

There are some long term funding involved for this already.

I wouldn't be surprised if PV's stadium sparks Tex Sou. alumn to build their own stadium. The setup at BBVA is off.

May be not a new stadium, but a first class athletic facility with state is the art weight room, training room, and locker rooms for various teams other than the basketball teams.

13307281_1008556409197965_5306915433237118120_n.png

Not trying to demean the new athletic facility but I'm simply blown away by the new rec center. A 300m upstairs track? lol State of the art L-A-R-G-E weight room that would put some D-I schools to shame? Numerous rooms upstairs for various activities? Balconies? lol 4 bball courts w/ bleachers/4 differing scoreboards/clocks? smh

@pvdogteam, remember how we "normal" lol students had to BEG those sorry football coaches for the keys to the weightroom in the baby-dome basement? How we spent hours and hours (3-4) lifting? Make SURE you visit the new rec center (var hours but doable for students smh). Visit the old new one too lol. If I had access to the new rec center, I'd be looking like the incredible hulk when I grad'd those 4 years lolololol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

PV youth today: spoiled rotten. smh

Last edited:
Some folks wanted to go to the game on saturday at night and travel back where they came from on sunday and enjoy the actual holiday.

+1. That's what I was intimating. To spend that paid day off travelling... man. That's pretty tough. I've been there a few X and it sux.

Facilities looking great PV. If we, Alcorn, get something done to our visitor side and enclose our other end with a field house, we would be set too.

Often times most wanted to run away from the SWAC but I always had a vision for it and Bama state and pvam has led the way with my vision and others are making strides as well. Great job pvam. Wonder who's next. Oh yea, that head coach office has to be one of the best in FCS. No wonder Simmons didn't want to leave. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back