Prairie View A&M New Athletic Complex (Con't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I said to all those jokers saying it's too small, one thing PV is in the kountry as y'all joke us and we don't have the fanbase to pack a 30k stadium, even U of H don't fill theirs and they in the city. Number 2 why build a stadium to hold people that will be there for only homecoming, I'm hoping we get to host some HS playoff games that would be real cool.

Dude 15 K is perfect. Even when JSU supporters talk about a stadium, they want 45 and 50K.. .. for what? JSU averages less than 20K fans. We need no larger than a 25-30K seat stadium. 15K sounds about right for PV. Who wants to play in a big half empty stadium every week.

That's one way to think about it. We also have had gospel events at the stadium and will have high school football games played there this upcoming season. The stadium has become a big attraction for recruits

Well, it's too big for you but it's not some monstrosity. I can see why you built it that size but aside from the TDC, a 15K seater would have been fine. Im still not sure why you all moved from the city owned joint.

13131670_10205336571048588_4456076273030268215_o.jpg

I can't wait til its finished so I can show the Hampton supporters. They swear their lil matchbox holds 17K... lol I bet this 15K stadium will be double the size of theirs.

FIELD INSTALLATION
Installing a first class playing field requires thorough engineering and accuracy
The construction and installation of a synthetic turf field begins by building a drain system. A typical section consists of a liner, a series of pipes and 6”–8” of free draining stone. This section is surrounded by a concrete edging, which serves as the attachment point for the turf. Planarity of the stone layer is essential as the foundation of the turf, and is established through precise laser grading.

http://www.hellasconstruction.com/Services/Field-Installation/

13178587_1172712696092647_2179088765234300036_n.jpg

FIELD INSTALLATION
Installing a first class playing field requires thorough engineering and accuracy
The construction and installation of a synthetic turf field begins by building a drain system. A typical section consists of a liner, a series of pipes and 6”–8” of free draining stone. This section is surrounded by a concrete edging, which serves as the attachment point for the turf. Planarity of the stone layer is essential as the foundation of the turf, and is established through precise laser grading.

I sure this what they doing in Munford!!!;)

FIELD INSTALLATION

Did someone use a drone to get this pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back