Prairie View A&M New Athletic Complex (Con't 3)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is true. I know one of them personally(entering HS sr) - big tall fast SS w/ offers from aTm-sumlins staff, tulane, uofh, rice, colorado, unm, nmsu, az st, + 1 more that I forgot. He's also a track'ster - 200m regional qualifier. He sought me out to tell me about all he saw that day. I was tickled because PV has no traction in this area. This is coog, bearkat, aggie, longhorn country.

Head Football Coach Willie Simmons said the stadium is already attracting prospective athletes to the school. In the last two months, 25 high school football players visited the campus without outreach from the university, Simmons said.

Yes, there was a visiting locker room. They decided against letting visitors tear it up, so they made it the Track and Field locker room.

I guess that's the jsu rule........thinking they would would tear it up after playing there. Those visiting schools would be responsible for any damages just like if they were at a hotel.

Look @ that pvdt. All that bytching, grinding, and donating has paid off over the last few decades. This fall, we have EVERYTHING we've ever wanted:

1. New upgraded facilities
2. Competent coaches
3. Scholarships (full-rides)
4. Butting heads w/ aTm-B/CS - Rice - and uofh is on deck next ;)

Now we need passionate fans more than those of us who sat through that 0-80 debacle and continued to work diligently. Bewild has been silenced since all of this new change has occurred.

Da hell! LOL

lol Allow me to elaborate. I went in on PVAMU for a few because I KNEW that PVAMU as a whole could do better. We're in the BEST state. The BEST area w/ the BEST upside so the univ HAD to meet those words in the state constitution - institution of the FIRST class from rat. 1984. The words of the state constitution match what we see and finally applies athletically to what we know occurred academically. Our System has embraced the blueprint. :)

Be well and prosper. *giving Syndi Spock's "handshake", like I give everyone who isn't PV lol*
latest

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Take a complete tour...

This is NICE. I hope y'all understand what this means. No more poor mouthing, no more giving it up to other SWAC schools on the regular. Your fans WILL and should expect more. Now the real pressure begins. And I'm sure Simmons understands this.

That said, we still whooping that ass in Panther Stadium. We got it the last time we were on campus and Tillery is ready to do it again.

This is NICE. I hope y'all understand what this means. No more poor mouthing, no more giving it up to other SWAC schools on the regular. Your fans WILL and should expect more. Now the real pressure begins. And I'm sure Simmons understands this.

That said, we still whooping that ass in Panther Stadium. We got it the last time we were on campus and Tillery is ready to do it again.

You are spot on (again), SUJ-79. The pressure is on but I sincerely HOPE that expectations aren't too nigh this fall. I said the EXACT same thing last fall - new coach(ing staff), some other coaches players, coming off APR restrictions. Ppl need to fully understand what's being asked in such a short period of time. It took 40+ years for us to get into this situation. I just don't believe it's one of those add water and overnight it goes away kinda' deals.

We're looking forward to hosting SU on The Hill this fall. Hopefully the weather holds and you all can get there early so we can do that chase the bulls deal across campus in the ag area [wear your running shoes lol] and earlier than that, lets hop a few fences in Hempstead to gank us some watermelons lol :D .

Look @ that pvdt. All that bytching, grinding, and donating has paid off over the last few decades. This fall, we have EVERYTHING we've ever wanted:

1. New upgraded facilities
2. Competent coaches
3. Scholarships (full-rides)
4. Butting heads w/ aTm-B/CS - Rice - and uofh is on deck next ;)

Now we need passionate fans more than those of us who sat through that 0-80 debacle and continued to work diligently. Bewild has been silenced since all of this new change has occurred.

I feel like the people that were with Moses, thought I would never see the day

Back