Prairie View A&M New Athletic Complex (Con't 3)

Today is turf day, new Matrix Field Turf being laid.

13516594_1202165226480727_1153187711553223780_n.jpg

I assume they started @ the 50 yd line so that the embedded logos in the endzones can be laid last, correct?

Yes, they started at the 50.
I posted earlier the 1st roll that was laid and you can see where they started.

Yup I'm hating...

Well, I don't think your term for hating is hate though DMJ2004. Your attempt @ hate is admirable because we know that you're sincerely happy that we@PV FINALLY made a come-up of sorts after all those negative years/decades :( . Its these "others" whose hate/jealousy/envy is REAL that I have a semi-problem w/. smh Even the bible speaks of those evildoers. Turn w/ me to the old testament... Psalm 37:1-3 - Fret not yourself because of evildoers; be not envious of wrongdoers! For they will soon fade like the grass and wither like the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. And if some need to concreted w/ living the new testament... turn w/ me to..... James 3:14-15 - But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth. This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.

Unspiritual, demonic, demon :D. That's how I view them and will avoid them @ all costs because they are indeed an evil demon. :D

Back