Prairie View A&M New Athletic Complex (Con't 3)

We need more parking lots on campus...Everyone will not want to park in grass.....They need to expand the parking lot on the side where the College of Business use to be at Hobart.

Which is one reason why I am okay with JSU staying at Memorial. We have plenty of space to park and tailgate.

They could use the Tennis Court area and build a parking lot and you also have the old fitness gym... Just a thought...

GENERAL ADMISSION PARKING
$10.00 per day (on Grass)

TAILGATE PARKING RATES

CARS & TRUCKS
Cars & Trucks $20.00 per day (on Grass)
with trailer attached will be charged $50

RV PARKING No Amenities $50.00 per day (on Grass)
TAILGATE LOT PARKING - WITH POWER $150.00 per day
TAILGATE LOT PARKING - NO POWER $100.00 per day

Good prices..

Which is one reason why I am okay with JSU staying at Memorial. We have plenty of space to park and tailgate.
meme-5532-you-say-what-.jpg

They could use the Tennis Court area and build a parking lot and you also have the old fitness gym... Just a thought...
How many parking spots do you really think they could make near the tennis court....We need a lot just like the one they just built.

We need more parking lots on campus...Everyone will not want to park in grass.....They need to expand the parking lot on the side where the College of Business use to be at Hobart.

Only Alcorn and Valley can get away with parking on grass

That stadium actually looks bigger than 15K.

But I will let you see something funny. Google Hampton's stadium. They say it holds 17K... LOL

Last edited:
That stadium actually looks bigger than 15K.

But I will let you see something funny. Google Hampton's stadium. They say it holds 17K... LOL

Man, I just seen some images, and that has to be a human mistake on Wikipedia. Ain't way on God's green earth that stadum holds that many. After the standing, on the track, church shairs crowd being counted, I will give them ten grand and that is being generous. Lol...

Man, I just seen some images, and that has to be a human mistake on Wikipedia. Ain't way on God's green earth that stadum holds that many. After the standing, on the track, church shairs crowd being counted, I will give them ten grand and that is being generous. Lol...

Dude, Hampton alums will argue you down about it! lol I went there and I had to STAND on the top bleacher just to halfway see a play. they only have 11 rows... i counted. lol

For what we have in athletic venues/bldgs and what we spent, we made out like a bandit. I'm very happy for PVAMU athletics. Naysayers? Your own trash students & trash fans will marvel at the entire state of the art campus from academics to athletics, that exists....on...our....campus. For me, I'm jealous of the freshmen who enter annually. They are spoiled and deservedly so.

Back