Prairie View A&M New Athletic Complex (Con't 3)

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
We are getting closer to our end point.

c66ebe3a-7047-4208-b9f7-f7ab26fd1d2e.jpg

b2d878aa-1a1b-48af-93ca-3b2ad5765702.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yes indeed!!! I'm excited for y'all. It'll be completed before the season. Construction workers in TX are the best lol they'll build an entire city in 11 months.

Yes indeed!!! I'm excited for y'all. It'll be completed before the season. Construction workers in TX are the best lol they'll build an entire city in 11 months.
And after they build a big city, they'll then start work on the required extra-wide thoroughfares for the new cajillion new folks who just moved in and travel the small 2-lane highways to and fro smh. Highways stay in construction.

And after they build a big city, they'll then start work on the required extra-wide thoroughfares for the new cajillion new folks who just moved in and travel the small 2-lane highways to and fro smh. Highways stay in construction.

And then you'll see them appear in the 5A and 6A State Football Championships within 3 years... It's crazy!

Man I-45 has been in construction at some point since it was opened in the 70s.

What's the area behind the stadium going to be? Looks like they cleared it out for something.

b2d878aa-1a1b-48af-93ca-3b2ad5765702.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Where is the parking lot going to be?

They did add the new tailgate/RV lot next to Hobart Taylor behind the post office. There is still a lot next to the stadium on the east side although it lost half of its spots to the stadium.

Here's overhead shot where you can see the tailgate lot to the right of the stadium and above the track.

13417565_10100949818972694_2488454098300089810_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have a strange feeling it's going to cost to enjoy this stadium. What are parking prices going to look like?

GENERAL ADMISSION PARKING
$10.00 per day (on Grass)

TAILGATE PARKING RATES

CARS & TRUCKS
Cars & Trucks $20.00 per day (on Grass)
with trailer attached will be charged $50

RV PARKING No Amenities $50.00 per day (on Grass)
TAILGATE LOT PARKING - WITH POWER $150.00 per day
TAILGATE LOT PARKING - NO POWER $100.00 per day

GENERAL ADMISSION PARKING
$10.00 per day (on Grass)

TAILGATE PARKING RATES

CARS & TRUCKS
Cars & Trucks $20.00 per day (on Grass)
with trailer attached will be charged $50

RV PARKING No Amenities $50.00 per day (on Grass)
TAILGATE LOT PARKING - WITH POWER $150.00 per day
TAILGATE LOT PARKING - NO POWER $100.00 per day

That's reasonable

We need more parking lots on campus...Everyone will not want to park in grass.....They need to expand the parking lot on the side where the College of Business use to be at Hobart.

Back