JSU Any Word on the Next Football Coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man dude you people are severely a clueless lot.

I don't think any coach can solve JSU's main problem, lack of discipline, w/out gentrifying its football team and its fans - even the band needs to be gentrified because they don't know when to play w/out receiving a 15-yard penalty lol. There was sooooooooooo much occurring on the field of play by JSU - the remedial and elementary jaw-jacking, the late hits, the undisciplined play, et al. Even got a few of our guys caught up in that ghetto remedial bull for a few before coaches reeled them back in (a few didn't play anymore from that point forward). That's not smart or intelligent football, and our team is aware of it. I know why Roy got the hell on quick, fast, and in a hurry after he accepted that position. smh The entire culture is ghetto, imho.

Throw your comments here which substantiates my position----------------------------------> :D

Roy?

If you're saying the main problem with JSU football is lack of discipline by its players, then yes that can be resolved by the right head coach. You know That's kinda the point of getting a new guy.

Not sure why you threw the band in there except to get your post count up.

He threw the band in there because the boom tagged that ass twice in less than 24 hrs. LOL
Other than that he's just super exited PV beat a very undisciplined JSU football team. But that's to be expected from their program/fans. That was a BIG win for their program. I can't hate on that. It's a black eye for us though. Losing to PV is still not acceptable. We will bounce back.

P, JSU would be fine with a coach who instills that. Now it will take a couple of years to rid yourself of your problem children if need be. JSU has always been a bully type of a team. Even during the Gorden and Big Daddy years. They played with big time swagger and would punch in the mouth. So did Coach Rob teams. The problem now is separating that swagger and play smartly. Maybe folks need to take a look at how Navy does things. Recruit smart kids with some pride about themselves coupled with athletic ability and see what happens. You can only have so many gold teeth players as Mighty Dog used to say. LOL. It has to be a balance. The inmates can't run the asylum. Leadership is key. They just need to do their due diligence at JSU on the next hire. You can win there and you can win often at JSU. No reason not to be able to win.Will be interesting to see who they pick.

We ain't changing JR...

He threw the band in there because the boom tagged that ass twice in less than 24 hrs. LOL
Other than that he's just super exited PV beat a very undisciplined JSU football team. But that's to be expected from their program/fans. That was a BIG win for their program. I can't hate on that. It's a black eye for us though. Losing to PV is still not acceptable. We will bounce back.

Dude, it's like losing to a Texas High School.. smh

what is 0-12 TP? we only been in the SWAC since 99...so what are you referring to? stop reaching lol

When it took you like 3-4 years to beat any of the Big 3. U were 0-3 vs JSU, GSU, and SU in 1999, 2000, 2001 so that was 0-9... I think we also included TNState in that number so you were 0-12..... and then 0-13 til SU broke the streak.. Ya'll been slap sorry since you entered the SWAC. Thank goodness for **** and OMJ! Can you imagine if JSU had hired Comegy in 2003 when he was BEGGING to come to JSU... smh

When it took you like 3-4 years to beat any of the Big 3. U were 0-3 vs JSU, GSU, and SU in 1999, 2000, 2001 so that was 0-9... I think we also included TNState in that number so you were 0-12..... and then 0-13 til SU broke the streak.. Ya'll been slap sorry since you entered the SWAC. Thank goodness for **** and OMJ! Can you imagine if JSU had hired Comegy in 2003 when he was BEGGING to come to JSU... smh

what does GSU & SU have anything to do with this? why are you trying to latch on to the Big 2 anyway? SU and Gram don't even consider yall in the Big 3 anymore cause you only have 1 SCG title? you reaching like a mf lol

we talking about how JSU can't call us Annie Mae after the running clock tragedy ..the only one team that can call us that is Grambling anyway!

oh yeah if IF was a 5th we would all be drunk! every sorry coach yall done had you try to act like they never coached at JSU once we whoop yall ..lol what kinda logic is that? now you trying to slowly push that narrative with Harold Jackson...but we aint gonna let you do it! F that lol

Last edited:
P, JSU would be fine with a coach who instills that. Now it will take a couple of years to rid yourself of your problem children if need be. JSU has always been a bully type of a team. Even during the Gorden and Big Daddy years. They played with big time swagger and would punch in the mouth. So did Coach Rob teams. The problem now is separating that swagger and play smartly. Maybe folks need to take a look at how Navy does things. Recruit smart kids with some pride about themselves coupled with athletic ability and see what happens. You can only have so many gold teeth players as Mighty Dog used to say. LOL. It has to be a balance. The inmates can't run the asylum. Leadership is key. They just need to do their due diligence at JSU on the next hire. You can win there and you can win often at JSU. No reason not to be able to win.Will be interesting to see who they pick.

Sounds good in theory but.... the culture. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D HORRIFIC!

what does GSU & SU have anything to do with this? why are you trying to latch on to the Big 2 anyway? SU and Gram don't even consider yall in the Big 3 anymore cause you only have 1 SCG title? you reaching like a mf lol

we talking about how JSU can't call us Annie Mae after the running clock tragedy ..the only one team that can call us that is Grambling anyway!

oh yeah if IF was a 5th we would all be drunk! every sorry coach yall done had you try to act like they never coached at JSU once we whoop yall ..lol what kinda logic is that? now you trying to slowly push that narrative with Harold Jackson...but we aint gonna let you do it! F that lol

DUDE we ALL clowned ya'll collectively.. Now that I think of it.. it was 0-13 ... LOL yall really sucked.. smh

Dude, we own you.. even with **** and OMJ years.. we can call you what we want! ... and you just lost to Valley and you stuck with Spady... LOL

its our culture.. at least we have one! we tackle you and kick dirt in your face.. deal w it!

Perfect. The lack of discipline extends far from the playing fields to the stands, obviously. :D

Do the words mentally-retarded and mentally-inept mean lets say.... mean anything to you all? :D (LTMDS)

Perfect. The lack of discipline extends far from the playing fields to the stands, obviously. :D

Do the words mentally-retarded and mentally-inept mean lets say.... mean anything to you all? :D (LTMDS)

That's how we like it.. and that was for a losing team. Wait til we come back. u ain't seen nothing yet!

That's how we like it.. and that was for a losing team. Wait til we come back. u ain't seen nothing yet!

Y'all gonna' get 15 yard penalties all over the place huh? The refs will STAY busy w/ you undisciplined clowns and tossing you from the game and such.

PENALTIESGNo.YardsAvg/G
10.Jackson State109090790.7

Lack of discipline duh. lol :D

Bewild, OMJ let the inmates run the prison. Pretty sure that was one of the main reasons he was let go. Most losing teams have things they need to work on in order to get better. With JSU, penalties have killed us the entire season. And I mean dumb*ss penalties. Hopefully the next coach will instill some discipline and not put up with any bull.

Dude, we own you.. even with **** and OMJ years.. we can call you what we want! ... and you just lost to Valley and you stuck with Spady... LOL

but TP didn't yall lose to Valley last year?

and how do you own us ? that Running Clock voided any chance of ownage you thought Jasson steak had forever dude

we not stuck with Spady...he will not get another contract if he doesn't improve but one thing we do like about Spady

he is 2-0 & counting vs JSU....LMAOOOOOO

Last edited:
DUDE we ALL clowned ya'll collectively.. Now that I think of it.. it was 0-13 ... LOL yall really sucked.. smh

TP who is WE? did WE help yall when A&M made yall cry for mercy with that running clock? ...since you want to talk history ...! stop trying to latch on to Grambling and SU nuts when yall only have one SCG like A&M

can someone bring up the scores between AAMU and JSU when your favorite James Bell was coaching "mighty jasson steak"....lets get our laugh on

I see you trying to slowly put Harold Jackson in the same boat with James Bell since he didn't pan out either....I guess when yall hire sorry coaches JSU is not JSU....what kinda logic is that bruh? elaborate for us

SCG Titles

A&M 1

Jasson Steak 1

. ....that's the proverbial log on the fire that keeps me warm on these winter nights LOL

Last edited:
$369,000 salary cap has been set for head coach salary for a swac school !!!! I've been told that doesn't mean that's the salary !!! It's just that they are willing to pay that much if a particular candidate applies !!!! Damn, this particular school will pay anything to be a winning school !!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back