JSU Any Word on the Next Football Coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully we hire Dooley. I'll be disappointed if we hire someone else not equally as qualified as him ,like we did when we chose Harold over several qualified candidates smh

Like OMJ over Willie Simmons?

:(

Precisely lol. Although I worried about how Simmons would get a staff together and his recruiting skills, he would've been a great coach here for a few years until he got an fbs offer. I'm hoping dooley could duplicate SOME of his success at jsu should we hire him given the resources we have.

Precisely lol. Although I worried about how Simmons would get a staff together and his recruiting skills, he would've been a great coach here for a few years until he got an fbs offer. I'm hoping dooley could duplicate SOME of his success at jsu should we hire him given the resources we have.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

TP would you believe anything that this guy said:

haymer.jpg

How yall gone put your Frat bruh out there like that.

Skegee's Willie Slater has won over 80% of his games since replacing Comegy. Surely that should warrant someone attention.

Maybe I am lost but... what school gives permission to talk to their coach while the season is still going on. Is that normal? Just seems weird but I may be wrong.

By: Clarion Ledger

That role is held in an interim capacity by Derrick McCall, who took over when Harold Jackson was fired less than a week after Walker resigned.

“We are still in the evaluative stage in terms of football. So when we get to that point when we formulate a committee, we’ll put it out there,” Brown said. “We’re still evaluating as it is right now. Coach McCall is doing a great job so far. I think the kids are playing with a renewed effort, so to speak; they’re playing a lot harder, playing a lot more together.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back