JSU Any Word on the Next Football Coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That wasn't Dooley tho... They were in a 3rd (or was it 4th) and 25 from their own 5.... YET, we were in man coverage and went with an all out blitz... That's was some JSU/Comegy dumbness.

Real Talk I will NEVER understand that play. It was 3rd down & the team had to drive 95yds. I sat there with my mouth open for a good long while. I just couldn't believe the call. It wasn't even much time left on the clock. That was straight up crazy.

Why hasn't Dooley gotten a shot at HC before now? His track record seems legit

Why am I hearing Wheeler Brown is our new AD. Myers is a female version of the late Mayor Frank Melton !!! She only hire puppets !!

If it is him, which I pray my source is lying she wouldn't be doing anything but hurting herself because alumni is not donating much under his tenure. Most already disapprove of him. We need someone who could excite our fan base with strategic ideas and to start a new updated movement with our athletics. It can be done, we have the fans and supporters. They just need something to get them back excited about contributing back toward our athletic department.

I Dnt even think it's that with her. It's more geared toward control !!
Well I have heard those things about her. And Wheeler probably does a lot of kissing you know what!!! He wants the interm removed and is doing whatever it takes. He's probably a yes man!!

If it is him, which I pray my source is lying she wouldn't be doing anything but hurting herself because alumni is not donating much under his tenure. Most already disapprove of him. We need someone who could excite our fan base with strategic ideas and to start a new updated movement with our athletics. It can be done, we have the fans and supporters. They just need something to get them back excited about contributing back toward our athletic department.
Well in this posit
The President is a very smart lady and I doubt she doesn't have a plan. I'm sure she pissed some off by firing Harold. She wants to win and will be very involved in this hiring process. As far as getting people back excited about contributing, winning does a lot

Last edited:
Well in this posit
The President is a very smart lady and I doubt she doesn't have a plan. I'm sure she pissed some off by firing Harold. She wants to win and will be very involved in this hiring process. As far as getting people back excited about contributing, winning does a lot
Yea she does like winning !!!!!

It's just time for JSU's son to come Home! I think he will do a better job for yall. He never wanted to be at TSU. He just couldn't turn down the $$$.

12-31? TXSou was one of the few teams OMJ managed to beat. No thanks.

Wouldn't be a bad OC for someone tho.

Reactions: JR
12-31? TXSou was one of the few teams OMJ managed to beat. No thanks.

Wouldn't be a bad OC for someone tho.
TSU extended the stay of bell and omj. That damn football team is what has been making tsu the damn brides maid in the commish cup the last couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back